Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hacks and discovery of clever things are always so annoying cos most of the time she is telling us something we already know but nobody told her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me here thinking, she thinks she is intermediate in her head, but she is more a toddler level you know

She is so weird…I picked that up too. Wimbledon so English…hmmm okay.

View attachment 1387995
this is priceless

So I googled Easter Island statue
I am LOL-ing, my husband probably thinks I am cheating lmaoView attachment 1388003
How is Anna a beauty blogger?????

She’s such an awful person!

Offloads grouchy kids onto Rich and hides in the loft to have her breakfast in peace. He has every right to send an ‘angry’ text.

She couldn’t help herself in & other stories by making a point of ‘not being able to shop in the sales’ and that she shopped in the ‘new in’ section. Then goes onto to say she’s been given credit to spend in the store but had to top up with her OWN MONEY to buy all the items she wanted. 🙄

Nanna troll made an appearance with some ghastly hairstyle.

Weird/awkward part when she’s sat on Rudy’s play mat showing us his toy and bopping to the music. Was she tipsy?

Explains in great detail about those foot mask socks. Lily, they’ve been around for ages you KNOB!

Joins a beginners tennis class but claims to not be a beginner? Says she used to always play in the summer when not pregnant which hasn’t been often?! What is she on about?! She’s been pregnant twice lol
Those foot mask socks. Go to Poundland and buy them, then pop in the freezer. The place on feet. Its pure bloody joy.

Is she taking the piss?

Sure, film a time lapse if you want. But do you really think your followers want to see you IRONING?!

View attachment 1413794
Do not iron these trousers, Lily. Simply pick them up and put them in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claps for Lily - the London content creator who copies ideas from others! 👏🏻 Except she will manage to make it worse cos her content is fugly to begin with (rashy arms, ill-fitting fug clothes, scowl face etc)
That reel just makes me dizzy. Too chaotic to see what anything is, just a horrible mess of images laid on top of each other. In what way is that clever? She must be very easily impressed (haha, the irony of that sentence).

Reactions: 15
38A1025B-C419-4981-99DF-EE721EF14950.png

So so clever getting an air con. I bet nobody had thought of it ever, thanks for opening our eyes.

On a more serious note. Why not put the air con in the family room which everybody uses including the kids? So they could be melting downstairs in the heat whilst mum has AC on full blast upstairs.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1415962

So so clever getting an air con. I bet nobody had thought of it ever, thanks for opening our eyes.

On a more serious note. Why not put the air con in the family room which everybody uses including the kids? So they could be melting downstairs in the heat whilst mum has AC on full blast upstairs.
The duck is that pose???
And why is she wearing Rich's trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily always copies peoples reels but never executes them properly. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel as if Instagram has changes massively in the last month or so. I don’t see content from people I follow as much, I get so many ‘suggested posts’ which I’m not interested in and during this cost of living crisis I’m not that bothered about that influencers/influenzas are flogging. It’s tough with money so don’t want to be shopping as much unless it’s for basics or necessities and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes completely agree. The cost of fuel, shopping, child care etc etc has all gone up massively. People are more selective where they spend their money. Yet you have this clown advertising £60 shorts to wear for tennis once a week - completely tone deaf

Reactions: 20
Yes completely agree. The cost of fuel, shopping, child care etc etc has all gone up massively. People are more selective where they spend their money. Yet you have this clown advertising £60 shorts to wear for tennis once a week - completely tone deaf
Don't forget the £30 Diptyque cleaning spray..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1415962

I think cos she thinks having an AC on the wall is ugly..she might have to build another cupboard to cover it up and she will knock her head there at some point lol

The duck is that pose???
And why is she wearing Rich's trousers?
The pose is a stupid boomerang lol
Wearing that big pants she ironed yesterday cos she is going to shoot a (copied idea) reel lol
This stupid woman is really entertaining hahah

Reactions: 3
IMG_20220714_123936.jpg

My friend and I are so RaNdOm and qUiRkY, literal creative geniuses that no one can understand!
She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.