Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that really struck me in the vlog is that lily had to actually ask out loud whether they should wait until Ruth got there to eat! Imagine being so selfish that you invite a friend to lunch and then consider eating without them… the thought would never cross my mind to start ordering and eating without them! It shows her entitlement.

Reactions: 35
Can we just talk about Lily’s new tennis “obsession” and how rude she was about Rich in the last vlog??

Reactions: 11
Can we just talk about Lily’s new tennis “obsession” and how rude she was about Rich in the last vlog??
I think she's back to playing tennis in hopes it'll help her lose weight without breaking too much sweat, i.e. going to the gym and putting in some actual effort.

Reactions: 14
Also why would she out herself and say she plays tennis at Bounds Green Tennis club every Wednesday... To the whole internet 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah I thought that!
She said it’s a 5min walk so based on that info she lives about a 1/4 mile radius away. What an idiot!

Reactions: 15
Also it is on the internet. You can't take it back. Everybody has seen and heard it.

Complaining about your partner to your friends is one thing, but blasting him on the internet and leaving it there so everybody can see it for years to come (including the kids) is something else!

Lily will say she is BEING REAL 😳

Having a coffee moment….with milk nicely frothed from a separate machine. 🙄

this moment other than discipline issues with the kids
Or being a witch to Rich

her nails are 🤢

View attachment 1391495
Can she stop showing us her minging nails already? 🤢
I came in with same pic to say the same 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a great advert for the nail polish is it.. although I suspect it is largely user error.

Reactions: 10
I came on to express my disgust at her nails lol. She probably thinks she's keeping it real and her followers will admire her for it. In reality, most of us with proper jobs are not afforded the luxury of 'keeping it real' when it puts our performance/company in a bad light. Her job is literally beauty so why cant she put in the effort or just not show us her nails???!!!

Reactions: 18
C3EA264B-CCB1-481B-8E7D-2884CD797D51.png

lol. Who is going to believe that she is happy. This will be a perfect horror movie, the moment she turns around, it will be a ghost face

plus I can smell her from here
7C100EA7-C8F5-487B-8356-BF85EBCA75A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She was shilling that Beauty Pie nail polish a few days ago ... do these firms even study the people they send their crap to?

Reactions: 14
The dresses are actually quite nice, the white one even feels happy. But those dungarees can win “the most unflattering-2022” award. Who would wear that? Karlsson on the roof?

Reactions: 13
That striped dress picture in the park... Is that from the other day when she made a song and dance about doing a photo session with Georgia? Is this the best picture they made??? Jesus.

ETA Oh I see now it's a reel.

Lol
IMG_20220704_193535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.