Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I usually just lurk here, but to say that the version we get in her vlogs is the best version of her.. can you imagine, the real version of her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

fidgetjo

VIP Member
They’re his kids too, and like it or not, what she does provides the main income for them.

Whether or not showing your manky makeup brushes to the world and talking with your mouth full should be as lucrative as it is for her is a different question…
She didn't need to go to a Christmas in july 'press event' or out for lunch with her mates on a day when the kids are being difficult. She chooses her own hours, and neither of those things are actually work despite what lily tries to claim.

I didn't say they weren't his kids, but if your partner is having a hard day and you're in a position to help out instead of swanning around, personally i'd help out, and i'd want my partner to help too. Parenting is about team work, and when you can work together to make it easier why would you not.

• Heart
Award for the most pretentious, privileged story of the day goes to ...
(also 'to mask'??? what happened to just 'putting a face mask on'? wtf why doesn't she speak properly??)

View attachment 1452074
It must be so hard for her to find time in between making coffee and carrying it up to the loft, begging for freebies, opening freebies, posting constant affiliate links, playing tennis and talking about how busy she is to try out an #adprgifted face mask. No wonder she doesn't have time to speak properly too, the poor lamb must be exhausted!

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
When one person brings inherited wealth into a relationship it can create a horrible power imbalance, living with her parents at that point in their lives would have contributed to that dynamic as well. Rich perpetually in debt to the Martins. And then Lily’s income dwarfing his, and Rich going part time but declining to give up his job to be even more in her back pocket. Whatever is going on with them now has been a looooong time coming.

Imagine Lily if they were divorced with a 50/50 custody split. She would have a breakdown within three days from the shock of being an autonomous adult. She needs him a lot more than he needs her at this point.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Is she about to beg for a trip to Disneyworld?
IMG_20220706_171053.jpg

Also that sentence... God! How does she always manage to make everything sound so wrong!?

• Wow
  • Haha

Likkleone

I don’t know why but her saying she loves tennis because it’s ‘so English’ gave me shivers… She strikes as someone that ‘has a black friend so can’t be racist’ 👀

• Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
UO- I actually don’t think she doesn’t love Grey or anything. I think when she had Grey, she genuinely come from a very dark place, lmao who am I defending Lily fucking Pebbles. In 2019, her friendnermy Nana was in the height of her careers. I remember Lily made a very bitter post about her not being to travel because she just had Grey whilst Anna was in Chicago with a brand (old GG can remember this.) I think this time round, seeing her friendnermy bouncing back from her pregnancy with all sunshine and rainbow (good vibes Nana) have really encouraged her to quit moaning and play the happy Lily persona.
If anything I think Grey has everything she ever wanted on her girl. She is BLONDE and Lily already told us how much she loves blonde hair. Basically Grey looks very white. Imagine if Grey looks like Rudy/ Lionel, I think she will be more passive aggressive towards her.
I think she still holds some resentment towards Grey changing her body and making her feel bad about herself and making it hard for Lily to get jobs (LOL because it’s definitely not your quality of work holding you back or anything, Lily). Obviously she had an easier pregnancy, delivery and is having a easier time with Rudy than she might have with Grey. But she needs to get some therapy and deal with this because LET ME TELL YOU a mother who resents her kid as a small child will only make the mother/daughter relationship harder as she gets older. She’ll definitely resent Grey for favoring Rich.

oregano

1658265495006.png
So she’s acknowledging her infant looks like an old man. Can’t say I disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
It's really quite simple, section Grey's hair and comb/brush each section. The fact that she thinks wavy hair needs brushing on wash day is probably the reason why Grey's hair is hard to manage
Exactly this. Firstly, all toddlers I have known scream when they have their hair brushed, and I think I remember doing this myself when I was a small kid. Secondly, of course it’s knotty if you only brush it every few days. HER hair isn’t that curly, definitely not like HER mother’s hair, so it’s definitely possible to just brush it gently every day at least until the screaming phase blows over. Thirdly, HER hair type looks like mine, 2b/2c type waves, really easy. I can brush my hair every or wear it “curly”, it’s really not a big deal. Lily is giving her three-year-old hair issues. Unsurprisingly but sadly.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Just how many times has Lily been through post partum before Rudy? Was it once....? Hmm, I believe so....
Then why does she keep saying 'always'? 'I always forget about the post partum hair regrowth' and 'I always feels like it peaks at when you're... for me... when the baby is about one.' You've only had this happen ONCE, Lily!! Stop making it sound like you've been through this 20 times already.

• Haha
  • Heart

zalk24

She didn't explain why she had a bad week last week?
Her working week looks like what I do on my annual leave.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Now she’s just shit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

Sorry this just annoyed me as a social media manager for a company.

View attachment 1426761
I came here to post this. Creasing at her thinking she's an authority on well executed marketing 😂
But the arrogance 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Holy shit Dorothy is not in Kansas any more. Lily went all the way to the millennial dome?? I hope she’s ok and lived to tell the tale of visiting an SE postcode. Sometimes there’s live music on there too hun x

• Haha

roarke

VIP Member
It’s so cringe. “Ermagad someone film meeeee, I’m gonna let loose guysssss” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

zalk24

38A1025B-C419-4981-99DF-EE721EF14950.png

So so clever getting an air con. I bet nobody had thought of it ever, thanks for opening our eyes.

On a more serious note. Why not put the air con in the family room which everybody uses including the kids? So they could be melting downstairs in the heat whilst mum has AC on full blast upstairs.

• Sick

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Most interesting/revealing parts of today's vlog for me were:
1: complaining about a frying pan she was gifted, because two years down the line, the non-stick doesn't work as well as it did (quite probably because she hasn't used the right utensils or washed it correctly) and she named the brand, which was a shitty thing to do.
2: the state of the drawer in her fridge
3: Rudy's immediate look of worry when he tipped the water over in the garden, presumably wondering what her reaction would be
4: Her 'Q&A' with Rich at the end, when she asked him about how he finds having two kids. Rich proceeded to say how tiring, chaotic, full-on it is. Lily pulls a face and says 'any positives?'

View attachment 1423713
Love the dedicated collage you made to showcase these 4 things 🤣

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Back to the unnecessary kitchen gadgets, and I apologise if anyone uses them, but they just seem like a waste of money/plastic. Can you not just cut grapes with a knife? Pop avocado in a tupperware box? Pull tomato leaves off?