Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pr stay after having a family holiday šŸ˜”. There is something wrong in this world of influencers. Myself and husband both work. Can't afford a holiday abroad so tried to book numerous campsites for 3 days camping with our son. Everywhere booked up so we said we would look for a midweek break. The prices are out of this world šŸ˜”. And all these influencers show up and get free rooms in top hotels. How about gifting it to some of the people who maybe left families to work during the pandemic???? Sorry I sound like a jealous cow and I am not I just get so mad how these rich influencers get everything for nothing
The prices around the UK are horrendous. It has always been the case that many European destinations were cheaper than staying here but I find that itā€™s become even worse since the pandemic.
Btw guys, Iā€™ve just come back from Germany. They have a summer travel card scheme for ā‚¬9 monthly travel cards for June, July, August that you can use for unlimited travel within Germany with the exception of fast (ICE) trains. We got Ryanair return tickets to Nuremberg for under Ā£40 and traveled around Bavaria. Hotels are also way cheaper and better value for money and than here. Highly recommend looking into it, we had a lovely holiday for the first time since Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another pr stay after having a family holiday šŸ˜”. There is something wrong in this world of influencers. Myself and husband both work. Can't afford a holiday abroad so tried to book numerous campsites for 3 days camping with our son. Everywhere booked up so we said we would look for a midweek break. The prices are out of this world šŸ˜”. And all these influencers show up and get free rooms in top hotels. How about gifting it to some of the people who maybe left families to work during the pandemic???? Sorry I sound like a jealous cow and I am not I just get so mad how these rich influencers get everything for nothing
You don't sound like a jealous cow at all. Influencer-land is a great example of how screwed up the world is and if Lily et al had even an ounce of your integrity, they would pass on these trips and gifts to people who truly deserved and needed them, but they are all about the grab.
If a company chose to give these freebies to key workers, or donated their marketing budget to NHS charities, they would see a huge influx of customers (including me), but as it stands their PR teams are so out of touch with the world they keep following the same model of publicity without even questioning whether it works or is even counter-productive. I have a huge mental list of firms I refuse to spend my money with, based purely on their relationship with people like Lily, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 18
ANOTHER HOLIDAY?!

What is she having a break from? Going to festivals, press releases and playing tennis?!

Reactions: 13
And when on Monday she was saying how she'd hope this week would be better than last weeks I thought, how could it with festivals, press release, and lunch out, but now we know -- a free hotel stay for the family. Disgusting.

Reactions: 20
FCEFBCE7-70D2-4F20-B037-55F4EC85DB92.jpeg

How clever of this london mom to bring her own bed guard but even cleverer that the hotel supplied it already!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The prices around the UK are horrendous. It has always been the case that many European destinations were cheaper than staying here but I find that itā€™s become even worse since the pandemic.
Btw guys, Iā€™ve just come back from Germany. They have a summer travel card scheme for ā‚¬9 monthly travel cards for June, July, August that you can use for unlimited travel within Germany with the exception of fast (ICE) trains. We got Ryanair return tickets to Nuremberg for under Ā£40 and traveled around Bavaria. Hotels are also way cheaper and better value for money and than here. Highly recommend looking into it, we had a lovely holiday for the first time since Covid.
Btw, just wanted to add that I know even the most low budget holidays are out of reach for many and I hope my post didnā€™t sound like I was oblivious to the inflation struggles and living cost crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Grove is spectacular. Why do these stupid people get invites like this? It winds me up!

ā€Happy to be hereā€ so would I be Lily! Stfu!

Reactions: 14
People asked why would a man stick up with Lily, well big house in the most expensive city in the world and money. Money canā€™t buy happiness but sure can buy you the lifestyle.

If he were to wed a normal girl, they would now be priced out of London living in Milton Keynes or some commuter town, saving up for their renovations, doing his miserable commute at 6amā€¦

Her stories this morning omg
IMG_20220715_111817.jpg

What exactly is so funny about people doing yoga? Seriously?

IMG_20220715_112506.jpg

What's stopping you hun? Spa not included in your gifted stay and you can't bear to part with your own pennies?

IMG_20220715_112609.jpg

Actual rocket science you guys. So genius. Don't even try to comprehend what a rocking motion is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Her stories this morning omg
View attachment 1418473
What exactly is so funny about people doing yoga? Seriously?

View attachment 1418476
What's stopping you hun? Spa not included in your gifted stay and you can't bear to part with your own pennies?

View attachment 1418481
Actual rocket science you guys. So genius. Don't even try to comprehend what a rocking motion is.
Everything about her is so vile

Hard to explain, is like you know this girl stinks in real life without knowing her.

• Heart
She really manages to be so annoying without trying lol
$$$$$ and she aint opening her purse to pay for it.l

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Arghh so annoyed by her! A gifted stay isn't enough for her, would love a spa day. Be grateful for what you've bloody got!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.