Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starts by saying she’s had a ‘nightmare week’ and wishes she could jump on a plane and go on holiday. You were on your ‘investment holiday’ a few weeks ago and have been gifted a staycation at a stunning hotel!

Also her voice sounds exactly like mine when I had Covid…just saying! 🌝

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I sent her a message saying 'I thought you'd signed off for the weekend'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s being very impressed/ showing off her parents’ clever garden ideas lol
If you paid a gardener you better hope your garden looks nice. Lily’s garden looks tit because she is stingy and lazy. Be willing to part with your money or get up from your fat ass. So clever

Reactions: 8
Tbh I was surprised she included the pan bit and appreciated her being honest BUT that's the kind of "research" I'd like her to have done before she and every influencer under the sun shilled this pan a year ago...
I haven't watched the vlog yet, is it that ridiculous pan that EVERYONE was banging on about last year?

We have gone full circle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Starts by saying she’s had a ‘nightmare week’ and wishes she could jump on a plane and go on holiday. You were on your ‘investment holiday’ a few weeks ago and have been gifted a staycation at a stunning hotel!

Also her voice sounds exactly like mine when I had Covid…just saying! 🌝
She 'wasn't well last week' and now Rich is 'not well'? Yeah, Covid.

Reactions: 22
A42EFBC1-8C96-4775-87A0-871D5CFA1569.jpeg

Wish she gave a warning for the jump scare.

I want to know the thought process behind leaving this in… the whole vlog was a mess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched the vlog yet, is it that ridiculous pan that EVERYONE was banging on about last year?

We have gone full circle
The reviews for this pan have been around for ages. Everyone says the same thing…the nonstick coating wears after like a year of use. Even my friend who is anal about washing cookware correctly noticed it after like 6 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she actually just include going to the toilet as part of her to do list whilst the baby naps? Is she joking? First of all no one needs to know, just go to the loo lily. And secondly does she regularly forget to go to the loo and has to put it on her to do list?

• Haha
  • Wow
I like the terrazzo (but the fact they’re tiles makes it look cheap cheap) 🙈

It’s like they tried to go for Greek island/Ibiza resort vibezzzzzz, but they’re obviously still surrounded by…inner city London 😂
Exactly. The suffering lavender, the fake terrazzo … then just turn around and see their hideous popcorn clad exterior London home. Design and architecture require a balance between surprise, whimsy and context. Jojo’s reno has not succeeded in striking that balance 🤢

They’re such snobs about being in London, why not embrace British design and heritage in a modern way?

Reactions: 17
I have a question, where was the actual 'work' she was supposed to take all day to do in this vlog? She said she had to juggle it because Rich wasn't well, and we saw what... a chat with her Gleam minder? And that wasn't until after lunch?
What else 'work-y' was she meant to be doing that warrant her being up in her nice loft with AC?

• Heart
I have a question, where was the actual 'work' she was supposed to take all day to do in this vlog? She said she had to juggle it because Rich wasn't well, and we saw what... a chat with her Gleam minder? And that wasn't until after lunch?
What else 'work-y' was she meant to be doing that warrant her being up in her nice loft with AC?
Did you notice how stupid she sound when you said the middle floor is so much cooler now that she has built a loft. Like duh….the top floor is of course going to be hotter.

View attachment 1424060
Wish she gave a warning for the jump scare.

I want to know the thought process behind leaving this in… the whole vlog was a mess.
Is this Jesus incarnation?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched this vlog from Taylor R yesterday, where she shares lots of totally normal feelings new moms have, like parenting, work, fashion and body insecurities. And I thought of Lily, who banged on about exactly the same soooo much after Grey.

However Lily’s truly unlikeable personality made her sound like the biggest bleeping asshole, while Taylor sounds normal, relatable and vulnerable. Have a watch and compare; plus it’s pretty interesting learning about Hong Kong and birth Chinese confinement (she also has an entire video about that experience!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.