Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she begging for a spa day? She already got a free hotel stay! Can’t she pay for the spa herself 😡 im so done, I need new clothes for work as I’ve been wearing the same things for years and I can’t even afford to buy myself clothes and feed myself. I’m so done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She just got a free fancy manicure last week on top of her free gifted laser hair removal on top of free make up and clothing after coming back from several holidays, so why exactly does she need a spa day?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg I just read her wiki. I can't believe her self entitlement. I'm shocked she still gets paid jobs

Reactions: 8
I came across this post on Estee Laundry. I don’t remember ever hearing about this happening. This must have been before Lily and Anna did their little collab with them a few years ago, right?

075E113D-1AA6-4DD8-9398-969853782C9D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Letting your pedi grow out until only your big toe is painted. I am so influenced 🤢
IMG_5905.jpg
IMG_5904.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does she have a foot fetish? She keeps showing her feet and they look nasty

Reactions: 19
Maybe genetic? Or years of ill-fitting shoes?
Totally at peace with people letting pedis grow out. Not at peace if your job is to look well-groomed and you show your manky toes off to the entire world. Urgh.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.