Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually just lurk here, but to say that the version we get in her vlogs is the best version of her.. can you imagine, the real version of her? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lily going to a beginner's tennis class when she is clearly not a beginner so she can be the best in the group, is probably the most Lily thing to do.
Right? I can just imagine her being so awful to have in the group. Is there no group for those who used to play but are now coming back to the game? It's just so odd to do a beginners class when you're not a beginner.

Reactions: 14
Lily going to a beginner's tennis class when she is clearly not a beginner so she can be the best in the group, is probably the most Lily thing to do.
Me here thinking, she thinks she is intermediate in her head, but she is more a toddler level you know

She normally says 'British' I think, which is bad enough, but now the 'so English', just so ick-y.
She is so weirdā€¦I picked that up too. Wimbledon so Englishā€¦hmmm okay.

Excuse me ligging on this thread but I thought I'd flag mention of LP over on the Jo Good (shady narc AKA @middleagedminx) thread, after her appearance on today's LP vlog. I can't seem to link to the exact post but it's #138

46321286-96B6-4898-A6D5-0E8091902DDF.png

this is priceless

So I googled Easter Island statue
I am LOL-ing, my husband probably thinks I am cheating lmao
E68D4CFE-D717-4B27-97C0-87A7EA4551A3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A comment on her vlog:
"Constructive Feedback: Don't slag off your husband on YouTube. Rich doesn't do this to you, if anything painting him in a bad light will only exasperate the situation."

Soooooo true! Hate how she always slags him off or humiliates him. So unpleasant.

Reactions: 49
A comment on her vlog:
"Constructive Feedback: Don't slag off your husband on YouTube. Rich doesn't do this to you, if anything painting him in a bad light will only exasperate the situation."

Soooooo true! Hate how she always slags him off or humiliates him. So unpleasant.
I am guessing, Lily has a sleep in that is way beyond her schedule. And leaving Rich doing everything when he has to work

Reactions: 13
Grey sounds so irritated by her mum ignoring her to speak to strangers on Insta! Why on earth would Poobles post that?

Reactions: 16
Gosh, that look she gives Grey for interrupting herā€¦..Mother of the year award right thereā€¦

Reactions: 18
She treats her kids like her siblings. She shouldnā€™t have them if she canā€™t look after them properly

Reactions: 8
That face when she's reading Rich's text and chewing her soggy cereal. Mannnnn. Imagine living with that every day.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 16.36.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is quite concerning how little she likes Grey compared to Rudy. Is that because she looks more like Rich's family? I can't work it out. Watching few different girls who recently had a second child, and lily definitely stands out.
I think the "so English" thing is due to her desperately trying hard to be so so so English herself, with all the heritage and full on Jewish looks. It's fine Lily, you're British born and bred, going to Wimbledon doesn't make you any more English. Pathetic isn't she

Reactions: 26
Gosh, that look she gives Grey for interrupting herā€¦..Mother of the year award right thereā€¦
Screenshot_20220703_172345_com.instagram.android.jpg

The look!! and it lingers like that for a few seconds. We can't see what's going on, but I imagine Grey turns around to look at Mummy Dearest and gets met with the death stare. Hence we don't hear a sound (bar the keyboard) for the remainder of the IG story.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To me it comes across as incredibly rude that sheā€™s often eating or doing ā€œhouseworkā€ while talking to the camera. Like, she canā€™t even take a couple of minutes to give her full attention to her viewers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I started watching Lily's vlog (just because it sounds like she is particularly awful in this one) and one minute in, she is talking to camera with food all over her mouth. Why is she so disgusting?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I started watching Lily's vlog (just because it sounds like she is particularly awful in this one) and one minute in, she is talking to camera with food all over her mouth. Why is she so disgusting?
Because sheā€™s as basic as they come. She just found a weird trend that made her easy money. Influencer life doesnā€™t make her special, like she thinks. It makes her replaceable. She just doesnā€™t realise it fully yet.

Reactions: 24
But did you stick around long enough for the close up of hard skin on her feet? She knows how to spoil her subscribers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
But did you stick around long enough for the close up of hard skin on her feet? She knows how to spoil her subscribers.
I sat through the whole thing because I thought the clip of her being horrible to Grey was in this video - when it's actually on IG. That'll teach me to skim read the thread!

Sounds like Lily and Rich are getting on just great. I can't believe she runs off up to the loft with her breakfast and leaves him to deal with everything!

What did the text from Rich say? And did she provide commentary?
She didn't share the details but she said they had been bickering all morning. She also said they don't often argue. Uh huh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.