Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I can't see who suggested this as the thread title but it had the most likes for a suggestion!

Recap
  • Lily took her, him and Poor Rich on holiday. She didn't mention it much.
  • She made Grey a den in her office loft which looks like a hybrid between a kidnapper's hide and a place a dog would sleep.
  • Went for dinner on her own. Was a total witch about her friends not joining her.
  • Didn't clean out Grey's water table and it looked like it had the cast of Finding Nemo in it. Nobody told her you have to clean outdoor play equipment.
  • Posted her crotch because Anna did.
IMG_3883.PNG

IMG_3884.PNG

IMG_3885.PNG

Feel free to add anything I've forgotten 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Apologies, I can't see who suggested this as the thread title but it had the most likes for a suggestion!

Recap
  • Lily took her, him and Poor Rich on holiday. She didn't mention it much.
  • She made Grey a den in her office loft which looks like a hybrid between a kidnapper's hide and a place a dog would sleep.
  • Went for dinner on her own. Was a total witch about her friends not joining her.
  • Didn't clean out Grey's water table and it looked like it had the cast of Finding Nemo in it. Nobody told her you have to clean outdoor play equipment.
  • Posted her crotch because Anna did.
View attachment 1377884

View attachment 1377885

View attachment 1377887
Feel free to add anything I've forgotten 😊
+ She also took advantage of her neighbour. She asked her neighbours who is a gardener what plants to buy and asked her parents’ gardener to plant it for her. Because she is a twit. Is likely that her parents paid for it.
+ Begging for a new piece of dining table. That will be the third piece of dining table in 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
+ She also took advantage of her neighbour. She asked her neighbours who is a gardener what plants to buy and asked her parents’ gardener to plant it for her. Because she is a twit. Is likely that her parents paid for it.
+ Begging for a new piece of dining table. That will be the third piece of dining table in 5 years.
I’m assuming she didn’t drop off a bottle of wine or some flowers to the neighbor as a thank you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta say, Grey's hair doesn't even look curly. Kind of wavy, at the most.
Was going to say the same thing, ‘Her’ hair is no where near as curly as Lily’s - not Lily making a mountain out of a molehill over a simple task!
And not Lily begging for curly hair products!

Same old same old with Poobles 🥱

Reactions: 29
Is this not the start of ‘her’ transition to straighter hair because Lily can’t be bothered to brush her daughter’s hair?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She has a complex about curly hair and can’t stand the fact her daughter has blonde, easier to manage soft waves, so convinces herself it’s the same as her own hair. It isn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
It's really quite simple, section Grey's hair and comb/brush each section. The fact that she thinks wavy hair needs brushing on wash day is probably the reason why Grey's hair is hard to manage

Reactions: 27
It's really quite simple, section Grey's hair and comb/brush each section. The fact that she thinks wavy hair needs brushing on wash day is probably the reason why Grey's hair is hard to manage
Exactly this. Firstly, all toddlers I have known scream when they have their hair brushed, and I think I remember doing this myself when I was a small kid. Secondly, of course it’s knotty if you only brush it every few days. HER hair isn’t that curly, definitely not like HER mother’s hair, so it’s definitely possible to just brush it gently every day at least until the screaming phase blows over. Thirdly, HER hair type looks like mine, 2b/2c type waves, really easy. I can brush my hair every or wear it “curly”, it’s really not a big deal. Lily is giving her three-year-old hair issues. Unsurprisingly but sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.