Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe. Why does she act like she didn’t get enough sleep? duck off
Didn’t she recently post that most days either her or rich have a lie in till 8am? They take it in turns. Most people with a job and kids can only dream of a 8am wake up time!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her parents house cost 850k. Her parents’ home look like something that was designed in 2021. They are such trends bleep. Nicer than Lily’s though. I actually like their outdoor tiles

Did she just discovered induction hob?

Their oven is dirty too
Right move link??

Reactions: 2
Why is she showing off her parents house anyway? What's it got to do with her? She probably didn't even ask permission before she put it on IG!

Reactions: 20
These are such odd "best bits" to show. Have you ever walked into someone's bathroom and complimented them on their linear shower drain?
i feel she is showing off all the “clever details” that she is so obsessed with but nobody else really cares.
i mean i think the shower drain, oven, etc all are nice but i wont point it out unless someone asked.

Why is she showing off her parents house anyway? What's it got to do with her? She probably didn't even ask permission before she put it on IG!
And she tagged the brands like its her own house. So cringe.

Reactions: 13
Title suggestion- Lily Pebbles 37# the affiliate ghost in the attic

..(or loft but attic fits her white dress vibe)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she recently post that most days either her or rich have a lie in till 8am? They take it in turns. Most people with a job and kids can only dream of a 8am wake up time!
The lie ins are good but presumably Rudy is still waking up in the night as he’s under a year old

I feel like this is a new level of insanity. She’s affiliate linking someone else’s house?! GET A bleeping JOB LILY.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her parents' house, her sister's house and hers are so similar in style - it's all very odd. If I was her parents, I'd ask for a cut of the aff link cash 🤣
To have your own personal style I do believe you have to have a deep connection to who you are as a person....too deep?! Anyway the fact Lily can't express a personal style is actually a bit sad. Just blindly following trends with no real clue. I think the same can be said for her clothes 'style'....everything has ended up so bland and whatever happens to be 'new in' in Arket, rather than what suits her and actually what she loves.
When you look back at her videos around the time of moving into her house, I dunno, she seemed to be a bit more individual and as a result her style suited her much more ie more colour, slimmer fit etc...

Reactions: 17
Lily is drawn to what she thinks other people will admire / be most envious of. That’s her north star. It’s not that she doesn’t know what she likes, it doesn’t exist for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right move link??
Search Lionel Martins

You know what I find cringe? Her parents? They are what I assume, 70 years old and they copied everything they see on IG. I would thought people of their class and money would have better taste?

Reactions: 14
Who cares about her parents house zzzzzzz and poor Rich has aged 20 years. Does he even work anymore she never mentions him it is all about her busy week of juggling work and kids.

Reactions: 12
Her parents' house, her sister's house and hers are so similar in style - it's all very odd. If I was her parents, I'd ask for a cut of the aff link cash 🤣
To have your own personal style I do believe you have to have a deep connection to who you are as a person....too deep?! Anyway the fact Lily can't express a personal style is actually a bit sad. Just blindly following trends with no real clue. I think the same can be said for her clothes 'style'....everything has ended up so bland and whatever happens to be 'new in' in Arket, rather than what suits her and actually what she loves.
When you look back at her videos around the time of moving into her house, I dunno, she seemed to be a bit more individual and as a result her style suited her much more ie more colour, slimmer fit etc...
Maybe the houses are all similar cos they got influenced or compelled by Lily and/or want to make use of her perks to save some ££££ cos why not if i have a family member who isnt shameless abt begging for discounts or freebies I can let her decide what she wants hence the linear shower drain thing and all the farrow something paint. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It makes some sense right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.