Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real question is; did she FaceTime herself so she had two missed calls to include in her photo of her oh so busy schedule?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The real question is; did she FaceTime herself so she had two missed calls to include in her photo of her oh so busy schedule?
That was Rich calling from downstairs for some help with the kids, cooking, cleaning, etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How does she go ahead and post this nonsense of buying a Jo Malone candle discounted for £41 in this current climate? It’s so wrong on so many levels. On a day inflation jumps to 9.4% she doesn’t see an issue promoting a 40 quid candle from a brand that has repeatedly been called out for discriminatory practices. A day after wildfires started around her beloved London because of global warming she still doesn’t see the relation between consumerism and climate change. She’s got her freebies and her air-conditioned loft, why would she care.
Yep add up everything she said she spent:rolleyes: but I bet she got it all for free or why would she bother promoting.

Reactions: 7
Back to the unnecessary kitchen gadgets, and I apologise if anyone uses them, but they just seem like a waste of money/plastic. Can you not just cut grapes with a knife? Pop avocado in a tupperware box? Pull tomato leaves off?

Reactions: 34
Back to the unnecessary kitchen gadgets, and I apologise if anyone uses them, but they just seem like a waste of money/plastic. Can you not just cut grapes with a knife? Pop avocado in a tupperware box? Pull tomato leaves off?
I have a normal pair of tongs rather than specific toast tongs. Hot dogs, crumpets, prawns, even pasta, can be picked up with these because they’re wider. They also have a magnet on them. 😱😆

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a normal pair of tongs rather than specific toast tongs. Hot dogs, crumpets, prawns, even pasta, can be picked up with these because they’re wider. They also have a magnet on them. 😱😆
Same. Multi use tongs (particularly useful when flipping halloumi).

Reactions: 5
Yes a bunch of crap. They are literally selling a condom for lemon. Use a Tupperware

Lily will use a metal tongs to fry food on her our place pan and wondering why her non-stick pan no longer works. No one told her that she needs to use a silicone one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
CAN ALSO FISH TAMPON from the toilet, how versatile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1431442
both sisters need a good scrub
Shame, Jojo just does not look like the sharpest tool in the shed. We know Lily isn’t, so only imagine how nothing-y Jojo must be if you scratched under the surface!

Also, the O2 post isn’t marked as an ad in the post, she only marked it in stories. Clearly it’s an ad, just mark it! I didn’t know why she is still trying to resist being transparent about ads! It’s so stupid and old school, like we know she gets paid for this tit just mark it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shws buzzing from the feedback on that reel becuse she wont get a telling off from Gleam about low views and bad engagement

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the need to hide it. Is there any shame in doing ads? It is literally her job. In the old influencer days everything felt misleading because we'd see them living extravagant lives that they apparently had funded themselves, but now it's the norm to be sponsored by a company or provided freebies to shill, surely

Reactions: 14
in general, it is just a bit waste of storage space and $ to buy a gadget just for one particular purpose/to handle one fruit or food

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.