Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watching the video.... Such a cobbled together crappy video, can tell it was all filmed on different days etc. unless she changed her outfit 4 times, which I guess is possible.

Lunch looked random af... mango chutney with the other stuff?

She also said the thing again about ruining bras in the heat!? Why does sweat ruin your bras? So bizarre.

She is such a strange person!

She really thinks that her real life vlogs are very interestingto watch. Well yes that give us a horrifying insight to her life.
I still dun get why sweating will ruin her bra. People In hot sweaty countries wear bras on a daily basis. I dun think their bra turnover rate is any higher due to the sweat? She is just so weird.
And she mentioned how she is playing tennis twice a week now - private lesson and group class - no wonder she stopped thePeleton? Not that she was any regular on it anyway.

Reactions: 19
Why are her comments on limited?
Also “thank me later” like she is so smart
I think some gel formula stuff or sheet masks can be chilled but not anything and everything else?
She only allows people who follow her to comment. I’m sure it’s to avoid people she deems as ‘trolls’ commenting about how stupid her posts are. Because to comment they’d have to follow her and therefore increase her follower count.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Also, 'adding it to the fridge'? Not just putting it in there, or even keeping it in there? She's just so weird....

Reactions: 14
949FFCA9-B0C8-429C-9F00-0048AF96FA61.jpeg

Love to see her follow count go down even further despite her thinking she's a social media expert. I think at the start of the year she was at 431k?

Next thread suggestion:
Surviving the Heatwave 101: making reels under AC whilst her bloke has heatstroke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I decided to give her vlog a go, but I had to turn it off after 2 minutes when she said that she cannot go anywhere because Rich has the car that they share.

Seriously – f**k you, Lily. Can you imagine how many families would be happy to own a car, a Tesla no less? She lives in London, for Christ's sake! She could take the tube and go anywhere in the city. It's not like she lives in the middle of nowhere with no public transport.

There's also a personal reason why I was so disgusted with that comment. I was diagnosed with epilepsy this year and had to hand in my driver's license to the police until my neurologist agrees that I am fit to drive again – which could take years. Luckily, I live in a relatively big city so I rely on public transport, cycling and walking. So hearing someone living in one of the biggest cities in Europe complain that she cannot go anywhere without a car makes me sick to my stomach.

P.S. Again she makes it sound like she and Rich are roommates or a separated couple going through a divorce, lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
experience in begging and hoarding free stuff, lmao
It’s not even like she seeks out alternative methods/brands/products like the better beauty bloggers. She literally just shills whatever gets sent to her that month.

Reactions: 6
That is a significant drop! I think the highest she’s peaked is around 470k something, if I remember correctly. That they (her and Anna) aren’t growing is a sure red flag that they need.new.jobs. I mean I don’t care what they do, but I just hope they lose their public platforms as they don’t deserve it because haven’t worked hard enough to keep it.
View attachment 1445487

Love to see her follow count go down even further despite her thinking she's a social media expert. I think at the start of the year she was at 431k?

Next thread suggestion:
Surviving the Heatwave 101: making reels under AC whilst her bloke has heatstroke!

That is a significant drop! I think the highest she’s peaked is around 470k something, if I remember correctly. That they (her and Anna) aren’t growing is a sure red flag that they need.new.jobs. I mean I don’t care what they do, but I just hope they lose their public platforms as they don’t deserve it because haven’t worked hard enough to keep it.
What will they do, three maybe five years from now? Genuinely interested. It’s not even like they’ve aged out of being appealing to viewers, they’ve just not grown with the times.

Reactions: 8
Tbf it will still take a long time for her audience to dip right down, e.g losing 4K since start of the year is roughly 550 a month so she might lose 6-7k a year. So she’s got many years left unless something drastic happens.

Reactions: 7
Tbf it will still take a long time for her audience to dip right down, e.g losing 4K since start of the year is roughly 550 a month so she might lose 6-7k a year. So she’s got many years left unless something drastic happens.
So many must be passive followers though, surely she's not keeping that many people engaged?

I used to read her blog, what I heart today, and then when instagram became a thing I followed her there too. I unfollowed yesterday, because I realised I have no reason to follow her anymore.

Reactions: 23
The drop in follower numbers was just an estimate. I tried to find out from a website but you have to pay

Reactions: 1
Is this going to be another week of "Ana's not working so Lily's not working either"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Concerning her „Beauty products in the fridge“-reel, she actually could have really contacted the companies and ask, if their products are refridgerable. Or she could take the chance and do so now.

• Heart
Concerning her „Beauty products in the fridge“-reel, she actually could have really contacted the companies and ask, if their products are refridgerable. Or she could take the chance and do so now.
She’s far too arrogant for that. It’s the ‘Thank me later’ part that bothers me!

She’s like that annoying employee who thinks the number of years they’ve been in the job equates to how good they are at it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s like that annoying employee who thinks the number of years they’ve been in the job equates to how good they are at it 🙄
Exactly. If you look at her peers, her and Anna have hardly grown at all in their field. They’ve not expanded into businesses like the rest, they’re still doing hardly any work, compared to the rest, they don’t get that much work by the look of things. They’re not successful at all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.