Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why wld she post this is beyond me

Her latest reel. Running into the waters.
Omg. Lol.

She has taken enough holiday photos and vids to post throwback for how long? 5 years???
I can't with her fake body positivity thing.

Firstly, she is still a white woman with a fairly slim body, she's not exactly a marginalised group here.
Secondly she's openly talked about wanting to lose weight/change her shape.

If she's genuinely happy in her current shape and expresses that in all she does and sets a positive example for Grey and Rudy then great. But I don't believe it at all, I think she does this just for the adoring comments from sycophants who seem to believe this content is somehow "brave".

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Yesterday

"I rarely see brands do their own social media content well" haha, are you kidding me? And the irony that she then took that story down. What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
There's nothing weirder than some middle class London couples. Seriously, it's incredible how bizarre they are in slicing up their chores with kids etc. This pair are a pair of twats, no mistaking. I was super chilled and probably too laid back with my kids, but in London they interpreted that as being lazy. Seriously they need to get a life, and not an Insta life.
And when she says something like 'It's Rich's day with Grey' as if they are a divorced couple with shared custody, not just her sitting in the loft pretending to have a job while he is downstairs with their daughter/kids.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20220719_102810.jpg

Yeah, looking after three small children during a heatwave will do that to a man.

Her sentences and vocab 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I never understood the hate Lily was getting for leaving drinks and icecream for her builders. She's such a moaner that anything she does comes off negative, people just react to her existence with negativity.
I’ve only ever seen people hate on the way she left the plate of biscuits because it was like she was treating them like animals in the zoo. She was sneaking up to vlog how many biscuits they’d eaten today. She was judging which biscuits they ate the most of. And basically acting like they were a fascinating other species that she couldn’t understand. Instead of just doing what a normal person does and offering them the biscuits then leaving them to it.

Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine being a beauty influencer as a job and being the last one to know that a tangle teezer gets rid of knots?!?

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
Reminds me of how girls used to dance at uni when they had a sheltered upbringing and didn’t know how to act when less mainstream music came on.

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
She can't even start the week without a moan.

How was last week such a bad week Lily? Arseing around London having lunch, going to a wee Xmas event, going to a festival and dancing like a prick, playing tennis with Lionel....

Bloody tough life isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Jessie98

VIP Member
Another pr stay after having a family holiday 😡. There is something wrong in this world of influencers. Myself and husband both work. Can't afford a holiday abroad so tried to book numerous campsites for 3 days camping with our son. Everywhere booked up so we said we would look for a midweek break. The prices are out of this world 😡. And all these influencers show up and get free rooms in top hotels. How about gifting it to some of the people who maybe left families to work during the pandemic???? Sorry I sound like a jealous cow and I am not I just get so mad how these rich influencers get everything for nothing

• Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'I am well aware I've got quite good, easy skin' says Lily who's been moaning about her skin for literally years now........

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
One thing that really struck me in the vlog is that lily had to actually ask out loud whether they should wait until Ruth got there to eat! Imagine being so selfish that you invite a friend to lunch and then consider eating without them… the thought would never cross my mind to start ordering and eating without them! It shows her entitlement.

Reactions: 35

pasodoble

Her and Anna with this 'signing off' business. Like her audience is sitting here desperate for her to 'sign on' again. Who even notices whether either of them are present or not?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35