Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the hottest day of the year. I think we can forgive her this one. 😉
She’s worn it on other days too, and why would you buy something so unflattering when you’re self conscious in the first place. My point wasn’t only about today, but about the hideous dress in general. It’s the same dress she wore to the festival and it looks like a grandmas nightie…

Reactions: 11
She’s worn it on other days too, and why would you buy something so unflattering when you’re self conscious in the first place. My point wasn’t only about today, but about the hideous dress in general. It’s the same dress she wore to the festival and it looks like a grandmas nightie…
F274FE84-4A48-4E82-9FFF-E068606767B4.jpeg

cue this picture!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she really list going to the toilet as one of the things she needed to do whilst Rudy was asleep?! Does she need to put going to the toilet on a to do list? Does she only go to the toilet when he's asleep?! So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she really list going to the toilet as one of the things she needed to do whilst Rudy was asleep?! Does she need to put going to the toilet on a to do list? Does she only go to the toilet when he's asleep?! So many questions.
Same energy as when I put things on my work to-do list that I've already completed, just for the thrill of ticking it off and feeling accomplished.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I seriously don't get why she does the curly girl method for a week here and there (usually during holidays) and otherwise goes back to using normal products and frying her hair. It won't make a difference whatsoever, especially considering how damaged her hair is from straightening it daily for several years. My guess is that she's only doing it so she can tell the haters "see, I tried it, didn't work for me".
Especially as it takes roughly 2 years for very damaged hair without a drastic chop to get used to the treatment and "revive" the curl pattern. Not to mention the initial phase of experimenting and tweaking the haircare regiment to one's needs. She could at least start deep cleaning, wear bonnet/protective hairstyles and only brush wet hair with conditioner on, not like she hasn't got the resources and fuckloads of free time, but nah, regulary-scheduled whining about her hair being tit it is.

Reactions: 8
What the actual f*** I missed this when it was originally posted 😂 It's made my day!

Also with the way she's holding her wine it reminds me of Miss Haversham from Great Expectations 😂
It was a VIDEO of her dancing / or being exorcised scary stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual f*** I missed this when it was originally posted 😂 It's made my day!

Also with the way she's holding her wine it reminds me of Miss Haversham from Great Expectations 😂
Here you go!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Now she’s just tit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

Sorry this just annoyed me as a social media manager for a company.

8841ADB0-AFC4-428F-988B-17F7FBD868DC.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Now she’s just tit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

View attachment 1426761
I came here to post this. Creasing at her thinking she's an authority on well executed marketing 😂
But the arrogance 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
You just know she grew up listening to Lionel dishing out his two penneth about all and sundry as if he was some sort of global overlord, and somehow she’s decided she too now has this right to be so bleeping arrogant.
She will know how many brand PR/marketing/SM folk (including ones she interacts with) watch her stories too. What a witch.
Her lack of grace and decorum is staggering.

Reactions: 30

View attachment 1426761
I hate how patronising she sounds!!!
Who is she to judge what is good or bad when she is SO crappy AT HER SO CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA JOB WTH

AND IS SHE BEGGING to be ad-gifted sezane? Zzzzz.

I hate how patronising she sounds!!!
Who is she to judge what is good or bad when she is SO crappy AT HER SO CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA JOB WTH

AND IS SHE BEGGING to be ad-gifted sezane? Zzzzz.
Lily is so entertaining by being so crappy at her content creation. 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.