Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's the point in brands sending freebies if there's no contractual requirement to talk about them? Such a total waste of money and product. I hope this model ends but sadly it won't

Reactions: 19
Is that why she cleaned her fridge then? So if she wasn't filming a video she would've let her fridge sit in its filth. Lovely stuff

• Sick
So what's the point in brands sending freebies if there's no contractual requirement to talk about them? Such a total waste of money and product. I hope this model ends but sadly it won't
it’s part of marketing, just like how they have been sending out to press, still cheaper than doing print or digital ad campaigns, but yet can be a lot more discerning with who they send out freebies to - i find some of the smaller influencers who have a real job like normal people more genuine

View attachment 1441628
There was a comment about Lily scraping the barrell but it's now deleted!!
the fridge part was so brief tho! She stopped when the fridge started beeping cos the door was open it was iust an ad for skincare like right after beauty pie another skincare ad? I dun believe her! Then she boasted abt how she has easy good skin omg really???? What about her dry flaky skin? Her crepey undereyes, her tattered dry lips that lost their shape/ definition?

esp when we have this Exhibit A: see attached montrosity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So half the video is talking about eggs and what's in her fridge and the other half was Lily taking her makeup off. So creative! So clever!

• Haha
  • Sad
I have what I suspect an eczema attack on the skin around my eyes and the skin around my face are scaly. I just don’t understand how this woman can go on applying skin care and make up everyday because it surely get worse. I got rid of all skin care in the time being, just cleanser and moisturiser and spf

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had an eczema attack on my face recently, I just stuck with my trusted aveeno cream, hydrocortisone, and spf. The thought of slathering on anything else fills me with sheer horror

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had an eczema attack on my face recently, I just stuck with my trusted aveeno cream, hydrocortisone, and spf. The thought of slathering on anything else fills me with sheer horror
Which aveeno cream. I am due for a Tesco run so I will grab

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look after herself at all. Everything is a fad, whether it’s what she eats or puts on her skin or what she wears. she has no real routine in any sense, so of course her skin and body is going to suffer.

• Heart
They must save a fortune on skincare/makeup alone with all the freebies they get sent.

Has she been back on the Peleton bike or is it too much like hard work?

• Haha
They must save a fortune on skincare/makeup alone with all the freebies they get sent.

Has she been back on the Peleton bike or is it too much like hard work?
Nah she bought the peloton because all the insta huns we’re buying it. Now is too 2020, so she has given up

6B586698-EB24-43BE-91F6-25DFA0669D07.png

this is Rich, you know after bed time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she bought the peloton because all the insta huns we’re buying it. Now is too 2020, so she has given up

View attachment 1441797
this is Rich, you know after bed time lol.
This has given me a vision of Rich, furiously peddling away his torment and frustration by the light of the moon. Tears streaming down his tired little face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
This has given me a vision of Rich, furiously peddling away his torment and frustration by the light of the moon. Tears streaming down his tired little face.
Hahahahaha can’t leave won’t leave

• Haha
Which aveeno cream. I am due for a Tesco run so I will grab
Just the regular kind (original). My skin is usually dry so I use it daily. If aveeno doesn't work then try an emollient like zerocream or cetraben to moisturise and also in the shower instead of shower gel! Good luck xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just the regular kind (original). My skin is usually dry so I use it daily. If aveeno doesn't work then try an emollient like zerocream or cetraben to moisturise and also in the shower instead of shower gel! Good luck xxx
I second this! Epaderm and Cetraben are both great! I used the Epaderm ointment version in the shower last year on very irritated dry skin recovering from contact dermatitis. It sorted out my skin in just couple of weeks. Both of these are easy to find from Boots or Superdrug and are affordable!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
33E629C8-7AF7-4604-A24F-C5BFC7C64803.png
C60D988F-A77F-4F1F-B446-020CF395B3C6.png
She is so smug and she thinks she knows it all. I was so self conscious that I immediately stopped all the acid and skin care. This woman is so stupid that she continues to use all the free skin care and make up. She took advice only when it suits

View attachment 1442196View attachment 1442204She is so smug and she thinks she knows it all. I was so self conscious that I immediately stopped all the acid and skin care. This woman is so stupid that she continues to use all the free skin care and make up. She took advice only when it suits
Lol she sounds like some kind survival warrior with her sob story. It doesn't take a genius to know that constantly trying out new products and creams increases the likelihood of getting skin reaction/allergies. She sounds so dramatic About brands not approaching her. Always loves a good moan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was a bit of a weird fridge/eggs/spon mix today, but Lily does put more effort in than Anna, who just smears orange makeup all over her face and calls it content.
When Lily scrapes her hair back and puts on these shapeless vest tops, she looks really masculine, I think? Not a great look on her at all.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 14.24.24.png
Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 14.24.38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I am not a Londonder, who eat Brussels sprouts in July?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.