Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsnightmare

Come on, nobody needs toned muscular arms to wear sleeveless tops. I love crapping on her clothes as much as everybody else but there is no need to body shame in the process.

In fact, I'm surprised she's wearing something low cut. She always wears crew necks. That neckline is lovely on her. She should consider it more often instead of the nun in a convent necklines she wears

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I feel a bit mean comparing Anna and lily but.... Anna just put a set of stories for Lancôme and lily is showing us 4 raisins in the bottom of her handbag 🤦🏻‍♀️ That is not content.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
C1765CF1-3424-4758-9A8A-200A767C23B7.jpeg

… then clearly your first thought is to set up your phone and film this hardship for the gram and post it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Magee

VIP Member
I know this is early but I just couldn’t resist 😂

Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Magee

VIP Member
I joined Tattle 5 months ago to see if other people were just as fed up with Shilly Pebbles as I was. It feels full circle for me to get my first ever title with Lily!

Title slightly amended from;

New teeth have appeared, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Highly commendable titles to @zigandzag and @Booklover

Recap on last thread
  • More awful clothes (Olivia Rubin rainbow dress, potato sack top with shoulder pads)
  • Suffered through a silent wedding anniversary weekend at Soho Farm where every moment was on Insta stories
  • Temporary vAneers were fitted, so we finally got a smile!
  • Still can’t spell veneers, even though she has physically sat in a dentists chair to have some fit
  • Work wife sold her flat and moved in with her parents. Lily is on the beg for more renovations to Keep Up With The Newtons, just can’t let Anna enjoy her moment eh?!
  • Begging for a new garden, internal window or glass door, storage cupboards and debating painting AGAIN
  • Took a one day social media break, but posted double the shite the next day
  • Continues to be the mole crusader, released a somber black and white photo on her grid, of course making it about her and her moles, not encouraging people to get them checked out or use SPF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Sabbiow

I actually don’t hate the vest. I think she looks quite nice wearing it over the shirt.

also whoever said she shouldn’t be wearing sleeveless tops with her arms... im pretty sure anyone with any kind of arms are entitled to wear sleeveless tops. Such an ugly way of thinking there. I’ve got scars from third degree burns all over my chest and arms and I still wear low cut and sleeveless tops. It’s not a requirement that you cover every inch of your body unless it’s “flawless”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

majestic26

VIP Member
Imagine living in a world where your £50 dungarees are considered disposable enough to paint your outdoor shed in...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

BooYa

Podcast included

They talk about GBBO and they ask if we want a dedicated section where they talk about it. I don’t think either of them comprehend that by the time we listen to them ramble on a new episode will have aired...
Lily has decided that she can’t let Anna beat her in yet another aspect of their lives so she has upped her use of the word ‘like’.
Lily’s music taste is oh so different. She listened to The Eagles etc. However, she has mentioned a Sisqo song (niche, obvs as it’s a random album track) a few times now and I listened to it last night and genuinely, I lasted 20 seconds as it’s awful.
She thanks Anna for the gifts she sent for their anniversary and then admitted that she wouldn’t even think to buy a card for a friend’s anniversary. It must feel great to be Anna when she is so kind but never gets it in return.

The rest was pretty mundane and there wasn't much that stood out.
Oh, she did get a dig in about Rich, because how could she not?! Grey likes to dance, and sing, but she hopes she doesn’t turn out tone deaf like Rich. However, for someone who talks a lot about how she wanted to be a singer growing up and can sing - she’s not great.

Please join me again next week - I listen to it, so you don’t have to 🤪

Oh!! And I almost forgot that she mentions the kissing song when she was a teen was KC and Jojo, which was an absolute tune but the sex song was Justin Timberlake ‘Cry me a river’ which is 1000% not the song I’d choose to have sex to as a teen. It’s a slow, sad sounding song. Maybe it sums up her sex life? They apologise to her mum for mentioning it even though I don’t think either of them explicitly say sex, and both giggled like schoolgirls. Considering she’s had a baby, conceived naturally, then she’s already admitted to everyone that she has sex 😂

Oh oh oh! When asked about her teen angst songs she randomly talked about her sister’s songs when she was an angsty teenager. She also couldn’t work out what age she would have been when her sister was in this phase as she didn’t ‘want to try and count back 7’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She repulses me - I have never seen her or Rich do anything to maintain their lawn and now that it’s nigh on dead and with Anna’s garden transformation around the corner, she’s decided to blame the people that laid it TWO years ago? And she thinks it’s hilarious that they’ve let it get that bad when over lockdown, many people had absolutely no access to outside space. Honestly can’t stand the woman. She is so ungrateful!

Attachments

Reactions: 40

Ad-gifted

Moaning about the paint she chose herself, moaning about the fact she has to paint the shed twice... all while spending time with her husband & daughter, on a sunny day, in her garden which many people only wish they could own in London. Mood hoover.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Sarahsnightmare

It's clear she's been begging for work and then it seems maybe she got some and has been complaining about being overwhelmed for two days. Who would want to work with that?

Making a honey cake baking video should have been easy content for her. She could have shared her culture with a food that easily acceptable across a wide audience. It seems though that unless its sponsored she just won't make content.

There is zero growth, zero initiative, zero creativity, zero work. Girl maybe stop while you can still hold on to a small shred of dignity

Also, I still find it insane that Gleam hasn't dropped her. Anna and Lily basically share a following and have similar stats. Anna though is getting work from Armani, Lancome, and LG. Lily got a crappy sunscreen. They are essentially duplicates with the only difference being Anna can still bring in the money from larger brand deals. If I was Gleam I would cut the dead weight

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I think Lily posts unflattering photos of herself because it gives her the control, she's the one acknowledging she looks terrible or 'real' or whatever so either the comments will be positive and make her feel good or the negative comments she can just say well I said it first. Where as if she posts a photo where she thinks she looks good I can imagine her freaking out over it because she has less control of the negative feedback ( ie she thinks she looks good but others don't) - this makes sense in my head, haha so hoping I make sense! I think it's all a control thing and it's easier for her to post those kinds of photos then the fancy nice ones, like the green bra photo which she was terrified to post but can easily share with the world her swollen feet.

• Heart

LA2019

Long time lurker, first time poster. I find her reasons for wanted to save for Grey (and future children) really strange. Just seems that she has this prescribed format in what people SHOULD do in life? What if they don't want to get married/have a big wedding? What if they want to travel or set up their own business rather than go to uni? Grey isn't even two and she's already putting pressure on on her to achieve things in life that Lily thinks makes one successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

lemonlime

VIP Member
(...) You don't see Anna putting any cringey reels together. Even those who are using reels like Fleurdeforce (for actual paid sponsorships) manage to film them in actual effin daylight, with a smile on her face and more creativity than lumping around in front of a poorly aligned mirror. Lily just jumps around with a moody face like thunder. No one is making her do this ffs.
I wish she would understand this. She isn't in financial distress or competing with thousands of others for a job in a limited market. She is rich. She has the absolute fucking luxury to say "fuck this, I hate doing this for a living, let me see how else I can work" and just not do social media "content". Instead she acts as if she carries this burden for her adoring fans. She can fuck off for all I care; if she makes four figure numbers out of a handful of terribly conducted ads that took 30 minutes to put together at most, she can stfu about it and get on with her sorry excuse for a career. Learning about this is her duty, I don't see any other influencer bitching on ig at their followers, telling them they aren't getting so and so because it was too much work.

Guess what Lily, sun will still rise even if you disappear from the internet, nobody gives a damn if you film reels or not.

Her arrogance and self importance mixed with utter mediocrity pisses me off.

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Will the bed change be saved in 'content' or 'portfolio'? I must be wired differently because I'd never consider setting up a tripod to film me changing the bed and assuming the world wanted to see it.

I think you're all right about the age of the influencer being over. They were originally relatable women (or men) who you could imagine being mates with, but who also offered a bit of escapism. Kind of like the modern day It girls I guess.

Now they just come across as tone deaf, materialistic and, quite frankly, annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart