Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa and Soren are Scandinavian names- I wonder if they have any connection to Scandinavia or just picked them off a website? I wouldn't pick say an Italian name unless there was a special reason or connection to Italy for me. The poor grandparents must wonder what they did to be punished with these names 🤔

I said a few pages ago how off Grey's name is. I told my husband the name and he said that's cruel to name your daughter that. 😳 can't remember if it's been mentioned but there's also Grey Worm in Game of Thrones.

Reactions: 6
I know someone who was going to call their child Navy. They eventually called them Navy-May.

I think Grey is an awful name for a little girl and the pairing with Luna doesn't flow correctly. Luna Grey rolls off the lounge but Grey Luna feels tonke clunky and awkward. I feel that Grey is likely to change her name when she is older...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know someone who was going to call their child Navy. They eventually called them Navy-May.

I think Grey is an awful name for a little girl and the pairing with Luna doesn't flow correctly. Luna Grey rolls off the lounge but Grey Luna feels tonke clunky and awkward. I feel that Grey is likely to change her name when she is older...
I'm pretty sure that Lily said that their other girls name option was Navy... Did that happen or am I making this up?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know this is early but I just couldn’t resist 😂

Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What is wrong with Violet? A colour name that isn't well used but still recognizable. I think Grey would be better without a middle. It's a name that is hard to pair with others e.g. Grey Ann, Grey May etc

I know this is early but I just couldn’t resist 😂

Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her
Classic!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Asa and Soren are Scandinavian names- I wonder if they have any connection to Scandinavia or just picked them off a website? I wouldn't pick say an Italian name unless there was a special reason or connection to Italy for me. The poor grandparents must wonder what they did to be punished with these names 🤔

I said a few pages ago how off Grey's name is. I told my husband the name and he said that's cruel to name your daughter that. 😳 can't remember if it's been mentioned but there's also Grey Worm in Game of Thrones.
Most likely the names were just pulled from a website.

I think Influencers are the only people who have winter and summer wardrobes that they 'put away'. I just have a wardrobe of clothes and I put on what fits me.... they are the only people with enough time to be sorting their wardrobes every 5 fffing minutes. i am too busy going to work and living my life. I have clothes in my wardrobe that unless I get dysentery and lose 5 stone will never fit me, but I live in hope :LOL::LOL:
I mean, I do swap over clothes twice a year but that's only because I don't have room for them all in my wardrobe/drawers. It's mainly swapping summer dresses, crop tops, beachwear, shorts and some skirts over for jumpers and other knitwear, thicker dresses, long sleeved tops etc. Most of it stays the same, though.

Reactions: 11
I mean, I do swap over clothes twice a year but that's only because I don't have room for them all in my wardrobe/drawers. It's mainly swapping summer dresses, crop tops, beachwear, shorts and some skirts over for jumpers and other knitwear, thicker dresses, long sleeved tops etc. Most of it stays the same, though.
Same, thought this was normal!!
Don’t see the point in having my summery clothes hanging in the wardrobe when I’m not going to wear them for another 6-8 months

Reactions: 11
Same, thought this was normal!!
Don’t see the point in having my summery clothes hanging in the wardrobe when I’m not going to wear them for another 6-8 months
I do the same, my holiday clothes go in the loft and my wardrobe is just used for the clothes I'm currently wearing. I've done the switch today in fact!
I also regularly update my sons wardrobe, but that's more because he grows out of stuff rather than him having a summer/winter wardrobe. I expect that's what Lily did but as usual, she made it sound more pretentious than it needed to be.

Reactions: 6
I think Asa and Soren are great names. I think the older sister is married to someone from nordic descent but its been awhile since they've been shown and I cant remember. I always thought the weird name choice, pre-Grey, was Honey. Maybe I think too far ahead but I wouldn't want to give my child a name that people regularly use in a dismissive or condescending way towards girls and women.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.