Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee that she will sell her house within a year. She can’t be outdone by Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can guarantee that she will sell her house within a year. She can’t be outdone by Anna.
Maybe that's why she decided to "tidy up" the garden or whatever the heck she's been up to the past two days, you know, to add value to the house :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking about Lily's lawn (I promise I didn't lay it!) but it's typical of her naming and shaming (and tagging) companies recently like the dining table and safari hotel too. Okay we all have these types of things going on like buying a piece of furniture we are not happy with but we don't bore all our friends and acquaintances with it on social media. We deal with in private like adults. I can't think of a single time Anna has done this. And who are these fools voting this content as riveting??
If you follow Ruby Holley she did this with a worktop she had fitted in her utility room, the tradesperson had a belt or something on which caused marks on the side...anyway it was a whole rant about “I’m not going to name the person but...” and went on a tirade about how shoddy it was etc. Upshot was he came back and smoothed it out free of charge. In what world do these people honestly think we care?

Reactions: 3
Me too! She will. She will say number 2 is on the way and she needs office for herself because now she is practically sitting in the floor

Reactions: 13
Me too! She will. She will say number 2 is on the way and she needs office for herself because now she is practically sitting in the floor
This is exactly the excuse she will use because Princess Lily cannot possibly use the vanity in her bedroom for work :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I think she sees herself as a feminist because she fights for herself, but that is it - she is spoiled and used to having anything she wants. She's a lilyist, not a feminist.
Yes; true. I can't call to mind anything she has brought attention to that doesn't directly affect her.

Reactions: 4
Anna’s video from yesterday on what she brought with her whilst living with her parents is currently on 60k views, Lily’s agony aunt Q&A is currently on 36k views.

Let’s face it, seeing what Anna brought with her to a temporary living situation is pretty dull, but is still getting so many more views than Lily’s videos.

Anna is getting a new house and is doing so much better career wise. Lily will be green with envy! And Lily will no doubt be blaming Rich because he doesn’t work for her and blaming Grey for ruining/getting in the way of her career.

Reactions: 16
Anna’s video from yesterday on what she brought with her whilst living with her parents is currently on 60k views, Lily’s agony aunt Q&A is currently on 36k views.

Let’s face it, seeing what Anna brought with her to a temporary living situation is pretty dull, but is still getting so many more views than Lily’s videos.

Anna is getting a new house and is doing so much better career wise. Lily will be green with envy! And Lily will no doubt be blaming Rich because he doesn’t work for her and blaming Grey for ruining/getting in the way of her career.
I agree - I could have pretty much told you what Anna had in her “HG stash” I watched the video because she makes me feel happy. i didn’t click on Lily’s because I’m a woman in my 30s and I don’t need advice from Lily. I’ve got friends/family that I can ask if I had a dilemma. It would be different if she was a “skin guru” or knew about something in depth but the questions seem very generic. Have you noticed how Anna hardly ever does Q&As unless it’s something she knows about e.g when she released her book.

Reactions: 12
Lily selling her house again soon is a very unrealistic scenario. Financially it’s not smart to sell within a few years again. Plus, I think at the moment, she’s not that appealing to brands to give her free stuff (and she knows it).

Reactions: 6
I think she had an issue with her bath -but I can't remember what it is?.
It was that the plug is in the middle of the bath and is one of those press to open ones so Grey kept sitting on it and draining the bath. I think most people apart from Lily could have figured out that wouldn’t be child friendly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree - I could have pretty much told you what Anna had in her “HG stash” I watched the video because she makes me feel happy. i didn’t click on Lily’s because I’m a woman in my 30s and I don’t need advice from Lily. I’ve got friends/family that I can ask if I had a dilemma. It would be different if she was a “skin guru” or knew about something in depth but the questions seem very generic. Have you noticed how Anna hardly ever does Q&As unless it’s something she knows about e.g when she released her book.
Absolutely this. Anna’s content isn’t groundbreaking and can be repetitive but in all honesty I just like her, and watching a calming happy 20 minute video from her is a good way to kill some time. Whereas I’m not sure why to watch Lily (other than hate watching 😂)

Reactions: 15
It was that the plug is in the middle of the bath and is one of those press to open ones so Grey kept sitting on it and draining the bath. I think most people apart from Lily could have figured out that wouldn’t be child friendly. 🙄
And she has her bathroom designed by ripper or something. Her house is never child friendly, I don’t know why she insist

Reactions: 1
I think you’re right. Maybe that’s why she’s given up in re carpeting the grey to griege upstairs because she realized it adds no value. And maybe all the whining about the downstairs “not working” for them is leading up to this. Plus with no stamp duty it’s a great time to buy.

Reactions: 1
I think you’re right. Maybe that’s why she’s given up in re carpeting the grey to griege upstairs because she realized it adds no value. And maybe all the whining about the downstairs “not working” for them is leading up to this. Plus with no stamp duty it’s a great time to buy.
I hope Mark talk some senses to Anna to get the duck away from Lily, imagine your toxic friend that keeps competing with you. She is immature beyond every level

Reactions: 5
Lily selling her house again soon is a very unrealistic scenario. Financially it’s not smart to sell within a few years again. Plus, I think at the moment, she’s not that appealing to brands to give her free stuff (and she knows it).
As if something not being financially responsible would stop Lilly!

Reactions: 3
Let me do the unthinkable and say what I actually (used to) like about Lily's content. Her strong suit imo was editing, filming style and choice of music onher youtube video. I truly believe she'd benefit from stepping away from Instagram, the same way she stepped away from Twitter. That way, she could focus more on videos for yt and possibly produce actually watchable content. The irony is, the more unedited image we see of her, the more we dislike her. Sadly, I know she won't ever do this - she likes begging for freebies way too much.
I might even email her this strategy and ask for a job:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let me do the unthinkable and say what I actually (used to) like about Lily's content. Her strong suit imo was editing, filming style and choice of music onher youtube video. I truly believe she'd benefit from stepping away from Instagram, the same way she stepped away from Twitter. That way, she could focus more on videos for yt and possibly produce actually watchable content. The irony is, the more unedited image we see of her, the more we dislike her. Sadly, I know she won't ever do this - she likes begging for freebies way too much.
I might even email her this strategy and ask for a job:unsure::ROFLMAO:
LOLOLOL!
she might offer you an intern role without paying you, or you can get those PR-samples that she didn't want as return

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.