Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Podcast included

They talk about GBBO and they ask if we want a dedicated section where they talk about it. I don’t think either of them comprehend that by the time we listen to them ramble on a new episode will have aired...
Lily has decided that she can’t let Anna beat her in yet another aspect of their lives so she has upped her use of the word ‘like’.
Lily’s music taste is oh so different. She listened to The Eagles etc. However, she has mentioned a Sisqo song (niche, obvs as it’s a random album track) a few times now and I listened to it last night and genuinely, I lasted 20 seconds as it’s awful.
She thanks Anna for the gifts she sent for their anniversary and then admitted that she wouldn’t even think to buy a card for a friend’s anniversary. It must feel great to be Anna when she is so kind but never gets it in return.

The rest was pretty mundane and there wasn't much that stood out.
Oh, she did get a dig in about Rich, because how could she not?! Grey likes to dance, and sing, but she hopes she doesn’t turn out tone deaf like Rich. However, for someone who talks a lot about how she wanted to be a singer growing up and can sing - she’s not great.

Please join me again next week - I listen to it, so you don’t have to 🤪

Oh!! And I almost forgot that she mentions the kissing song when she was a teen was KC and Jojo, which was an absolute tune but the sex song was Justin Timberlake ‘Cry me a river’ which is 1000% not the song I’d choose to have sex to as a teen. It’s a slow, sad sounding song. Maybe it sums up her sex life? They apologise to her mum for mentioning it even though I don’t think either of them explicitly say sex, and both giggled like schoolgirls. Considering she’s had a baby, conceived naturally, then she’s already admitted to everyone that she has sex 😂

Oh oh oh! When asked about her teen angst songs she randomly talked about her sister’s songs when she was an angsty teenager. She also couldn’t work out what age she would have been when her sister was in this phase as she didn’t ‘want to try and count back 7’
Idea: you start a podcast summarising their podcast, it becomes more popular than theirs, Lily's head explodes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ad-gifted

Let me do the unthinkable and say what I actually (used to) like about Lily's content. Her strong suit imo was editing, filming style and choice of music onher youtube video. I truly believe she'd benefit from stepping away from Instagram, the same way she stepped away from Twitter. That way, she could focus more on videos for yt and possibly produce actually watchable content. The irony is, the more unedited image we see of her, the more we dislike her. Sadly, I know she won't ever do this - she likes begging for freebies way too much.
I might even email her this strategy and ask for a job:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I have to thank Beggles for making me laugh this morning. It is truly comedy gold watching her paint the shed with black paint to Ariana Grande’s ‘Thank You Next’. It’s almost satire! What is it about painting a shed makes you think of that song lol. 😂

Made even better as she does such a poor job on the shed, it is sooo patchy! And why black paint? Why did they paint their fence panels black?!

8D0D639C-A237-4045-B361-12E61FCC7363.jpeg

Edit: the pink/purple slide and the black shed remind me of this

93AC431B-C7EE-40FF-83DA-519B6D5CBD5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Lily's latest video:
Spends the entire time explaining how she doesn't have enough 'work time', no time in general and how difficult it is to be filming content by herself.
She seems slightly annoyed (more so than usual) throughout.
She was nervous about Rich being on the podcast because he doesn't have media training like she does :ROFLMAO: This is Lily with a filter, bloody hell I wonder what her opinions are without. This is the same woman that alienated all childless women - that was with her media hat on guys.:oops:
I hate how she refers to mum days, no Lily you are a mum everyday.

• Haha

letterspam

I have been away from gossip sites for a while but now I felt like coming back! I am 1000% sure that the age of the influencer is completely over. Everything they promote and every aspect of their job is outdated and irrelevant as everybody is becoming more aware of the issues the world faces... their insane conspicuous consumption, privilege, publishing every part of your life and your kids online etc. etc., all of that is now largely frowned upon and I'm sure we will see most influencers fizzle out or even get flat out cancelled in the next few years.

Reminds me of the video of celebrities singing "Imagine" at the beginning of covid that got nothing but heat for being dumb, self-absorbed and useless. I don't think Lily is capable of changing her consumer habits, lack of political engagement etc., so she will for sure have to find another carreer... there is no way she can keep going like this lmao

• Heart
Wouldn't it be great if a YouTuber bought the house from her and prior to doing a "Reno" (ridiculous word) spoke about what they didn't like about the house?

• Haha
  • Heart

Readread

VIP Member
Someone said on here that she was asking for sellers on Etsy so she can make out
she’s found some amazing sellers. That’s exactly what she’s doing. She’s so transparent. The laziness is just appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I have no issue with Lily being Jewish (a few good friends are) but she seems to be using it for content rather than actually being religious.

She could have today for example done stories about why the day is special and why Jewish people eat these types of food etc. Instead it's a last minute oh it's a Jewish holiday today better say something about it.
Exactly, its so disingenuous. It comes across like she saw people posting about it and thought oh crap, I promote Judaism now so I must post something about it. Quick let me just get this cake I made for a completely different reason and claim it was for Rosh Hashanah.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
If this were anyone else I would feel sorry for them but I feel absolutely no empathy towards Lily.

"I literally never do this" - how delusional is she? She spends her days begging for freebies/favours/free services and trying to educate brands...!

Airline companies are shit to deal with but I'm not sorry for Lily that she's going to lose money over this. She saves A LOT by begging for everything else.

View attachment 252517
I actually LOL when she says she literally never do this. She does this all the time.. she is trying to abuse her blue tick to get her refund back. Write a complaint letter like us.

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I have no issue with Lily being Jewish (a few good friends are) but she seems to be using it for content rather than actually being religious.

She could have today for example done stories about why the day is special and why Jewish people eat these types of food etc. Instead it's a last minute oh it's a Jewish holiday today better say something about it.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Do many women repeatedly share their most unflattering photos from pregnancy and birth for thousands to see? Or is that just Lily? 😂

I get the impression she just loves sharing photos of her in agony as if everyone needs reminding that she went through the pain. It’s not some altruistic move to demystify or destigmatise pregnancy and birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Imagine presenting your finished work to a client. Imagine that it was a difficult project in which you had some setbacks and technical glitches.

Now imagine that during your presentation you start ranting and moaning and complaining about all the issues you encountered and how you had to come up with your own solution. Imagine that at the end of the rant you conclude by saying that you will not do work again until the tech guys get their shit together.

Now imagine that what you produced only lasts 12 seconds.

WTF. This bitchy cow has NO work ethic whatsoever! She really can go fuck herself. She deserves nothing.

And FYI Lily your jumping is hideously ugly. Maybe take some ballet classes with Grey, maybe you'll learn to be a little graceful and learn that discipline is important even if (especially when) you are your own boss

IMG_9496.PNG

• Heart

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
She also mentioned that it seems like people who wants a period property is almost a Londoner thing. Hahahaha what does she think people outside of London live, a tree house?

• Haha

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I'm sure someone has said it before and recently but obsessing over their kid is no doubt just another way to fill the dead air of their lifeless, brother-sister relationship. What would these two even do if they didn't have a kid to obsess over during Covid? Pretty sure prior to Grey, they used friends, families, shopping, setting up the house etc as distractions from their passionless, boring relationship. What does an ordinary conversation look like between these two? Lily talking about the twenty different ways she was hard done by in a given day and Rich going "yes, that is proper fucked up. you deserve better."

What is the point of posting your husband performing personal hygiene where you can see him? This is content that only a sheltered teen or someone with the mind of one would find stirring... i.e. Lily herself. Like it's humorous or revelatory that during a long-term relationship many couples will perform acts of personal hygiene in front of one another. She's just so goddamned pointless.
It is such a strange thing to post this, or even think about posting it! He’s in the bathroom attending to his personal hygiene by himself - it’s not like he’s doing it at the dinner table!
What must his colleagues / clients think!

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
I know how frustrating it is getting refunds for flights but Lily, literally everyone has been affected by this and lost some money as a result! I heard South Africa are letting international flights in from October and if you have a negative covid test done less than 3 days before travel you won’t need to quarantine! What’s to bet penny pincher Lily doesn’t want to cough up (pardon the pun) for a test. She should just go. Think of all the free press trips and 1st class flights you’ve had in the past, so losing 2 flight costs isn’t the end of the world (assume Grey is free as only 1)
I am not too sure if I am imagining thing, I remember she said something like they rather go now in 2020 than next year so they don't need to pay for seat or something like that along the line

How was she not aware of Covid in FEBRUARY??? I recall being out for Valentine's Dinner and discussing with my husband the virus and what was going on with it and how fast it would spread. We were aware of it as early as January, I think. The WHO had confirmed it can spread person-person and was a risk.
BECAUSE NO ONE EVER TOLD HER, IS ONLY SUNSHINE AND RAINBOW IN LONDON

She is full of crap, when I was traveling for work in February, we were damn nervous and all everyone talked was covid

BooYa

I can guarantee that she will sell her house within a year. She can’t be outdone by Anna.

• Haha