Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#gifted PT sessions because she doesn’t like her body and can’t accept the fact it’s different since having Grey.

Reactions: 9
I mean, she did say it out loud that she had the choice between 3 dentists:
- free veneers
- discount
- full price

And that she ended up not choosing the free veneers because it was an important investment anyway
She did not say that she decided to go with the discounted one in the stories, she just mentions the three options she was offered and that "the priority was not necessarily the cost".

Reactions: 1
She did not say that she decided to go with the discounted one in the stories, she just mentions the three options she was offered and that "the priority was not necessarily the cost".
Yeah, OK.

So if she didn't take the free veneers and has already mentioned (in the past) ALOUD that she had a discount, it's pretty obvious that she got a discount no?

She's mentioned it on her post anyway, I agree that's it's not a super clear disclaimer but this is Lily, what are you expecting of her?!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, OK.

So if she didn't take the free veneers and has already mentioned (in the past) ALOUD that she had a discount, it's pretty obvious that she got a discount no?

She's mentioned it on her post anyway, I agree that's it's not a super clear disclaimer but this is Lily, what are you expecting of her?!
Not trying to argue here 😄 My point is that she has mentioned before how transparent she is compared to other influencers, so I would expect her to be more clear in these stories (aka main sorce of intormation about this whole thing) that she was given a discount, possibly how much.

Reactions: 8
(...) You don't see Anna putting any cringey reels together. Even those who are using reels like Fleurdeforce (for actual paid sponsorships) manage to film them in actual effin daylight, with a smile on her face and more creativity than lumping around in front of a poorly aligned mirror. Lily just jumps around with a moody face like thunder. No one is making her do this ffs.
I wish she would understand this. She isn't in financial distress or competing with thousands of others for a job in a limited market. She is rich. She has the absolute bleeping luxury to say "duck this, I hate doing this for a living, let me see how else I can work" and just not do social media "content". Instead she acts as if she carries this burden for her adoring fans. She can duck off for all I care; if she makes four figure numbers out of a handful of terribly conducted ads that took 30 minutes to put together at most, she can stfu about it and get on with her sorry excuse for a career. Learning about this is her duty, I don't see any other influencer bitching on ig at their followers, telling them they aren't getting so and so because it was too much work.

Guess what Lily, sun will still rise even if you disappear from the internet, nobody gives a damn if you film reels or not.

Her arrogance and self importance mixed with utter mediocrity pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lily looked so much better in the story without the awful brown filter! She had colour in her face and her lips weren’t beige! How can she not see it looks better? Why stick a brown filter over your new white teeth that you hated being brown?! 🤯

Ps. I swear more of those stories should have been marked ‘Ad - PR discount’...cough cough ASA. Not every listens with sound up.

Reactions: 24
Lily looked so much better in the story without the awful brown filter! She had colour in her face and her lips weren’t beige! How can she not see it looks better? Why stick a brown filter over your new white teeth that you hated being brown?! 🤯

Ps. I swear more of those stories should have been marked ‘Ad - PR discount’...cough cough ASA. Not every listens with sound up.
she better AD-PR discount all her teeth for the next 1 year moving forward lol

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but if she got a press discount for her teeth, shouldn’t all those stories include #ad-pressdiscount ??

Reactions: 15
I have to say they did an brilliant job on her teeth. I don’t like Lily but the teeth look amazing!

I thought the exact same. Her skin came to life

Reactions: 10
Yes because only female dentists understand how their patients want to look 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree that long gone are the days when Lily enjoyed being an influencer but she won't step away from it. I can’t think of any other lucrative career path that is still viable with so few working hours and commitment. If I were her I'd consider using her position to explore what really makes her tick and invest on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I agree that long gone are the days when Lily enjoyed being an influencer but she won't step away from it. I can’t think of any other lucrative career path that is still viable with so few working hours and commitment. If I were her I'd consider using her position to explore what really makes her tick and invest on that!
Totally agree - I think for many ‘influencers’ (not just Lily, but she would feel it hard) that any other job would be a real come-down and humiliation. But for me, life is too short to not enjoy what you do for work; no amount of free clothes or skincare products compensates for that!

Reactions: 3
Yes because only female dentists understand how their patients want to look 🙄🙄🙄
I had some veneers and crowns done (bad teeth genetically, a bit like Lily's) and my dentist actually made a point about the actuall veneers and crowns being made by a female dental technician (I think that's what you call people who are not dentists but make veneers and such) since a female technician would have a lighter touch or something and the veneers just more subtle a bit more dainty, I suppose?

I have to say they did an brilliant job on her teeth. I don’t like Lily but the teeth look amazing!
SAME! As I just said, I had some dental work done too and I think hers look great.

I can also understand her looking a bit weird when smiling. I didn't smile with open mouth for many years (like 5+ I guess?) and even tough I had my dental work done over 2 years ago, I still look like Joker in some pictures.

I had some veneers and crowns done (bad teeth genetically, a bit like Lily's) and my dentist actually made a point about the actuall veneers and crowns being made by a female dental technician (I think that's what you call people who are not dentists but make veneers and such) since a female technician would have a lighter touch or something and the veneers just more subtle a bit more dainty, I suppose?
I find that a bit discrediting towards a male 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lily doesn’t even have a valid reason for preferring a woman, she’s so narrow minded she just thinks OmG a WoMaN who can actually work. Unlike her. Saying a woman is going to understand how she wants to look is bullshit. A man can do the same.

Reactions: 8

Lily doesn’t even have a valid reason for preferring a woman, she’s so narrow minded she just thinks OmG a WoMaN who can actually work. Unlike her. Saying a woman is going to understand how she wants to look is bullshit. A man can do the same.
I see what you mean! I just repeated what my dentist said without giving it too much thought, sorry!

Reactions: 2

This is Lily who thinks she has 'filter' when she speaks in front of a camera, what's going on in her little brain.
if she has filter she wouldn't say how she didn't understand why some women choose to be childfree :unsure:

Reactions: 5
1601892825147.png

I AM SO BUSY BECAUSE I AM A MUM. I wish she can shut up with all the VAneers talk, we know you have pr discounted teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.