Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast included

They talk about GBBO and they ask if we want a dedicated section where they talk about it. I don’t think either of them comprehend that by the time we listen to them ramble on a new episode will have aired...
Lily has decided that she can’t let Anna beat her in yet another aspect of their lives so she has upped her use of the word ‘like’.
Lily’s music taste is oh so different. She listened to The Eagles etc. However, she has mentioned a Sisqo song (niche, obvs as it’s a random album track) a few times now and I listened to it last night and genuinely, I lasted 20 seconds as it’s awful.
She thanks Anna for the gifts she sent for their anniversary and then admitted that she wouldn’t even think to buy a card for a friend’s anniversary. It must feel great to be Anna when she is so kind but never gets it in return.

The rest was pretty mundane and there wasn't much that stood out.
Oh, she did get a dig in about Rich, because how could she not?! Grey likes to dance, and sing, but she hopes she doesn’t turn out tone deaf like Rich. However, for someone who talks a lot about how she wanted to be a singer growing up and can sing - she’s not great.

Please join me again next week - I listen to it, so you don’t have to 🤪

Oh!! And I almost forgot that she mentions the kissing song when she was a teen was KC and Jojo, which was an absolute tune but the sex song was Justin Timberlake ‘Cry me a river’ which is 1000% not the song I’d choose to have sex to as a teen. It’s a slow, sad sounding song. Maybe it sums up her sex life? They apologise to her mum for mentioning it even though I don’t think either of them explicitly say sex, and both giggled like schoolgirls. Considering she’s had a baby, conceived naturally, then she’s already admitted to everyone that she has sex 😂

Oh oh oh! When asked about her teen angst songs she randomly talked about her sister’s songs when she was an angsty teenager. She also couldn’t work out what age she would have been when her sister was in this phase as she didn’t ‘want to try and count back 7’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Podcast included

They talk about GBBO and they ask if we want a dedicated section where they talk about it. I don’t think either of them comprehend that by the time we listen to them ramble on a new episode will have aired...
Lily has decided that she can’t let Anna beat her in yet another aspect of their lives so she has upped her use of the word ‘like’.
Lily’s music taste is oh so different. She listened to The Eagles etc. However, she has mentioned a Sisqo song (niche, obvs as it’s a random album track) a few times now and I listened to it last night and genuinely, I lasted 20 seconds as it’s awful.
She thanks Anna for the gifts she sent for their anniversary and then admitted that she wouldn’t even think to buy a card for a friend’s anniversary. It must feel great to be Anna when she is so kind but never gets it in return.

Oh, she did get a dig in about Rich, because how could she not?! Grey likes to dance, and sing, but she hopes she doesn’t turn out tone deaf like Rich. However, for someone who talks a lot about how she wanted to be a singer growing up and can sing - she’s not great.

Oh!! And I almost forgot that she mentions the kissing song when she was a teen was KC and Jojo, which was an absolute tune but the sex song was Justin Timberlake ‘Cry me a river’ which is 1000% not the song I’d choose to have sex to as a teen. It’s a slow, sad sounding song. Maybe it sums up her sex life? They apologise to her mum for mentioning it even though I don’t think either of them explicitly say sex, and both giggled like schoolgirls. Considering she’s had a baby, conceived naturally, then she’s already admitted to everyone that she has sex 😂

Oh oh oh! When asked about her teen angst songs she randomly talked about her sister’s songs when she was an angsty teenager. She also couldn’t work out what age she would have been when her sister was in this phase as she didn’t ‘want to try and count back 7’
Thank you so much for your public service!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Podcast included

What a fantastic summary!
Way more entertaining than actually listening!
Thanks!

Reactions: 5
Podcast included

Wait... does this mean Lily sings in the podcast?!?!

Reactions: 1
Podcast included

Idea: you start a podcast summarising their podcast, it becomes more popular than theirs, Lily's head explodes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her inability to know her age at any point of her life is truly astounding. She's not "bad with numbers", she's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay ladies did lily show us her new vAneers on insta stories or did i just dream about it 😂

A radical idea Lily but the room and your entire life would look brighter if you didn’t use the Moody Up filter.

50946DAB-671F-4271-88C9-4953E0637144.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The desk placement bugs me. If she turned it towards the window she could look out and feel happy.
Same. Why can't she move it to the opposite side where the blue sofa once was, so she can get some day light. Yikes, I guess no one told her.

I hope she can do the orange arch asap to brighten up her room a bit :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It could be that she didn’t put any plugs in that corner, and no one (especially Lily!) likes extension leads all over the floor?

Reactions: 3
It really is the strangest place to put a desk. But then again everything is strange in the life of Beggles.

Reactions: 4
The desk placement bugs me. If she turned it towards the window she could look out and feel happy.
The whole layout of that room is so meh. No wonder she hates it. I don't think it's good for your eyes to have a window behind your computer screen, but the position of the desk as it is (with the plant right there that she has to squeeze past) is so weird.

Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on using basically a dressing table as a desk when she has a full on spare room she uses as an office and claims to be such a busy girl boss?
Remember she was trying to give everyone WFH tips because she had it cracked? Get a real set up lily, that is the kind of desk a 14 year old does their homework on in the corner of the room.

Also, rugs on carpet :sick:

Reactions: 19
Why does she insist on using basically a dressing table as a desk when she has a full on spare room she uses as an office and claims to be such a busy girl boss?
Remember she was trying to give everyone WFH tips because she had it cracked? Get a real set up lily, that is the kind of desk a 14 year old does their homework on in the corner of the room.

Also, rugs on carpet :sick:
She needs all that space in her office because she's a mum, and no one told her that being a mum that works at home might mean she needs a real desk

Reactions: 8
Imagine presenting your finished work to a client. Imagine that it was a difficult project in which you had some setbacks and technical glitches.

Now imagine that during your presentation you start ranting and moaning and complaining about all the issues you encountered and how you had to come up with your own solution. Imagine that at the end of the rant you conclude by saying that you will not do work again until the tech guys get their tit together.

Now imagine that what you produced only lasts 12 seconds.

WTF. This bitchy cow has NO work ethic whatsoever! She really can go duck herself. She deserves nothing.

And FYI Lily your jumping is hideously ugly. Maybe take some ballet classes with Grey, maybe you'll learn to be a little graceful and learn that discipline is important even if (especially when) you are your own boss

IMG_9496.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off Lily you absolute twit.
For duck sake.
Nobody gives a shiny shite whether you manage to show off your smelly vagrant costume on Instagram or not, or whether you do so while bending to the mirror you STILL haven't wall-mounted because you're terminally bleeping lazy.
Imagine presenting your finished work to a client. Imagine that it was a difficult project in which you had some setbacks and technical glitches.

Now imagine that during your presentation you start ranting and moaning and complaining about all the issues you encountered and how you had to come up with your own solution. Imagine that at the end of the rant you conclude by saying that you will not do work again until the tech guys get their tit together.

WTF. This bitchy cow has NO work ethic whatsoever! She really can go duck herself. She deserves nothing.

And FYI Lily your jumping is hideously ugly. Maybe take some ballet classes with Grey, maybe you'll learn to be a little graceful and learn that discipline is important even if (especially when) you are your own boss

View attachment 262832
Oh duck off Lily you absolute twit.
For duck sake.
Nobody gives a shiny shite whether you manage to show off your smelly vagrant costume on Instagram or not, or whether you do so while bending to the mirror you STILL haven't wall-mounted because you're terminally bleeping lazy.
Edit to add, I see she has wall-mounted the mirror. Just at the wrong level, the gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 262832
I'm honestly in shock at the absolute state of her. My work sometimes tests my patience and I sometimes wonder if my IT department is staffed solely by clowns but I just suck it up, do my best, maintain my professionalism and work hard!

She fannies about in front of a mirror, whinges no end about it and gets paid about 10 times what I make I expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.