Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I can be petty here for just a second: it annoys me SO MUCH that she deliberately writes every caption in lowercase (if that's the right word, English is not my 1st language). And it has to be deliberate, since as far as I know, your phone automatically starts each new sentence with caps on. Her every caption reminds me of my 6th grade journal, especially the single-word ones. ~aesthetics~ 🙄

Reactions: 12
She repulses me - I have never seen her or Rich do anything to maintain their lawn and now that it’s nigh on dead and with Anna’s garden transformation around the corner, she’s decided to blame the people that laid it TWO years ago? And she thinks it’s hilarious that they’ve let it get that bad when over lockdown, many people had absolutely no access to outside space. Honestly can’t stand the woman. She is so ungrateful!

Attachments

Reactions: 40
She repulses me - I have never seen her or Rich do anything to maintain their lawn and now that it’s nigh on dead and with Anna’s garden transformation around the corner, she’s decided to blame the people that laid it TWO years ago? And she thinks it’s hilarious that they’ve let it get that bad when over lockdown, many people had absolutely no access to outside space. Honestly can’t stand the woman. She is so ungrateful!
What a bleeping bint.

Reactions: 13
She is lucky she has anna as life support. Anna’s moving video has 181k views, Lily’s has 205k views (this is after 2 years)

Reactions: 9
Wow her garden is depressing!! And black for the fence seems like a super odd choice for people so lazy, they will have to repaint every year because the sun will lighten the color. Next year she is gonna complain and said that nobody tells you why is super hard to keep dark colors outside :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow her garden is depressing!! And black for the fence seems like a super odd choice for people so lazy, they will have to repaint every year because the sun will lighten the color. Next year she is gonna complain and said that nobody tells you why is super hard to keep dark colors outside :rolleyes:
A black fence is so ugly and depressing. Fits her bland life I guess.

Reactions: 11
She is lucky she has anna as life support. Anna’s moving video has 181k views, Lily’s has 205k views (this is after 2 years)
Plus Anna will most likely have another moving video when she actually moves into her new house :D. An if Anna and Mark's flat renovation is anything to go by, they will take their time and do each room one by one, meaning Anna will have a steady stream of home & garden content for years to come. Lily really screwed herself by renovating her house in one go because she now has no more new content. But I guess she will just piggyback off whatever Anna is doing to her new house 🙄.

Reactions: 24
Why is she proud of being so useless? She had zero redeeming qualities
I'm actually trying to think of something positive about her.

Grey?

Rich?

Both not her.

He probably isn't mowing it too short which is why it looks good. You don't want to mow the grass too low as it scalps it and exposes the root to the sun, which will make it yellow. Keeping it at a longer length will stop it from getting burnt. Perhaps another mistake Lily and Rich are making. Also, if they are going to water it, they should do it early morning before the sun is out. Not during the day as the grass again will burn, and not at night when it is dark as the damp can damage it.
Great lawn advice 👌 Not that I have one now, but maybe in the future!

Reactions: 7
So annoying that she gets lush new grass, destroys it and then laughs at her own stupidness. Like others have said, it's pretty hard to kill grass. She has no appreciation for the value or worth of anything, because it's all come to her for free.

We saved to do our garden and then did it all ourselves. We made flower beds using sleepers, laid two patios and laid a lawn. We worked really hard on it and it means a lot to us. Lily can't feel that way about anything in her house. Sad really. Still annoying, but sad.
Totally feeling this! I'm on two weeks holiday and we're spending it building a retaining wall in the garden and preparing for hedge laying later in the year while looking after our toddler... Is it easy? No. But it is kinda fun and so satisfying to see our hard work coming together. She will never know what that feels like.

Reactions: 14
Lots of black features in a garden (fences, sheds etc) really showcase the bird droppings from when they perch there. Honestly- she will need to be out there with the hose and a scrubbing brush!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lots of black features in a garden (fences, sheds etc) really showcase the bird droppings from when they perch there. Honestly- she will need to be out there with the hose and a scrubbing brush!
Covered in tit is her aesthetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine you were the ones that laid the lawn, you'd be fuming. It's not right on s public platform to be blaming other people especially when it seems pretty clear it wasn't their fault at all. She is an absolute moron.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 247490
can i someone with gardening experience tell if the ground was indeed not prepped properly?
To be fair the ground looks uneven in places which can be sorted out but that won’t have caused the damage to the grass, the damage comes from not watering, fertilising, mowing and trimming when needed. It was so hot in London this summer and I bet they didn’t water it once, of course it’s going to die and where the ground is uneven it’s just more apparent now

Reactions: 9
To be fair the ground looks uneven in places which can be sorted out but that won’t have caused the damage to the grass, the damage comes from not watering, fertilising, mowing and trimming when needed. It was so hot in London this summer and I bet they didn’t water it once, of course it’s going to die and where the ground is uneven it’s just more apparent now
Even if Lily uses her I'm a Londoner, I don't know anything about gardens excuse, what is Rich's? Two adults that bought a house with a garden should either figure it out or pay someone to figure it out for them.

Guys guys guys guys guys! It's here! Lily's agony aunt advice! :ROFLMAO:
Agony alright. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the same as Frugality - she bought her place for 4 years and she complaint that she cannot used her garden and jealous of others tbecause they haven't sorted it out.
In defence of Frugality- I don’t remember her moaning that much about the lack of garden and she didn’t do it up because she was going to extend her kitchen so would have been a waste of money.

Not the same as Lily who has everything handed on a plate to her, no saving, no hard work. Turf is expensive to lay and anyone of us would have put some effort to maintain something we’d spent our hard earned money on.

And there Is the heart of the problem. She knows price of everything the value of nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sure, "the ground wasn't prepped right". It's not like she lives in a rainy humid climate where it's practically impossible to kill and dry out grass as long as you pay it bare minimum attention. She is unbelievably entitled and painfully ignorant. I don't know how on earth Anna and Mark can stand to be around her moany sulky face as often as they do. Did she think once the workers finished the garden, it would have magically kept its pristine state while she sat on her sofa and ignored it? Not once in the past couple years has she mentioned her garden exclusively. Now Anna is excited for her own outdoor space, so of course Lily has to catch up and one up her. "Keeping up with the Newtons" indeed.

Reactions: 17
HOWLING with laughter at her giving advice about jobs etc on this new video 😂😂😂 to be fair to her she says she can’t advise properly. This whole video is lols... who is asking her advice?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.