Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.Lol! Interesting. I come from a culture in which lunch is the main meal of the day. I always cook a meal lunch, and then eat something small and simple for dinner. 🤣
OH, no,, she'll also have a cooked dinner.
Fleur de Force does it as well. Probably because these girls do not have much to do during the day....?

Reactions: 1
OH, no,, she'll also have a cooked dinner.
Fleur de Force does it as well. Probably because these girls do not have much to do during the day....?
The cooked lunches are probably only done when there’s a Hello Fresh Ad to film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched the vlog. Holy heck that chair is nearly £1,500 and is so so so ugly! I cannot believe it. and this is from the tightest woman imaginable. Totally messed up priorities. she has too much furniture so maybe now isnt the time to buy more.

Reactions: 13
Do many women repeatedly share their most unflattering photos from pregnancy and birth for thousands to see? Or is that just Lily? 😂

I get the impression she just loves sharing photos of her in agony as if everyone needs reminding that she went through the pain. It’s not some altruistic move to demystify or destigmatise pregnancy and birth.
I would honestly be sharing the photos of me looking my best... not like tit. Lol.

I see her teeth more than I see mine ffs

Fml I really cannot take grey luna seriously. Imagine if your boss called grey luna.

Asking rich to take an ugly picture of her because is important to keep it real. Lol she is some kind of special snowflakes
She literally called her child "grey moon." LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel a bit mean comparing Anna and lily but.... Anna just put a set of stories for Lancôme and lily is showing us 4 raisins in the bottom of her handbag 🤦🏻‍♀️ That is not content.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I feel a bit mean comparing Anna and lily but.... Anna just put a set of stories for Lancôme and lily is showing us 4 raisins in the bottom of her handbag 🤦🏻‍♀️ That is not content.
Is she angling for a Sunmaid Raisins sponsorship deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally called her child "grey moon." LOL.
[/QUOTE]

So not that far off Grey Worm when you think about it...

• Haha
Didn’t u know she didn’t get the ad because she is a full time Londoner busy mum?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god so random guys, a purse AND airpods?? Unbelievable.

I used to quite like the 'what's in my bag' blog posts from the olden days, anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So glad you guys are already on her insta stories 🤣🤣🤣 so random guys her money, AirPods, ‘nipple cream’ which most people also use as lip balm...so lip balm, and toothpaste which I’m assuming she was given when she got her new teeth, so not that random at all she just forgot to take it out. And wow random bits of food from the mother of a toddler........really not that random at all is it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was waiting for the punch line with the random bag item. Instead we got raisins. Come on Lily at least make an effort and plant something a little more random.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Adding to the list of dirty items she likes to show us: her bag. Also, what is that cream.doing there, she stopped breastfeeding literary 15 months ago.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the vlog. Holy heck that chair is nearly £1,500 and is so so so ugly! I cannot believe it. and this is from the tightest woman imaginable. Totally messed up priorities. she has too much furniture so maybe now isn't the time to buy more.
Anna has something similar in a mustard colour and it looked really nice in her old bedroom 🤷‍♀️ . If Lily gets that chair and she has more children she's going to complain non-stop. Firstly because it's white and those sticky little fingers are going to ruin it :LOL: , secondly because there won't be enough room for everyone to sit down in the living room 🙄. She just needs to reupholster the small blue sofa she already has in a lighter colour and be done with it! The two sofas she already has are too dark to complement the Hauge Blue walls but there's no need to buy even more furniture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anna has something similar in a mustard colour and it looked really nice in her old bedroom 🤷‍♀️ . If Lily gets that chair and she has more children she's going to complain non-stop. Firstly because it's white and those sticky little fingers are going to ruin it :LOL: , secondly because there won't be enough room for everyone to sit down in the living room 🙄. She just needs to reupholster the small blue sofa she already has in a lighter colour and be done with it! The two sofas she already has are too dark to complement the Hauge Blue walls but there's no need to buy even more furniture.
They could get rid of Hague blue because they are not doing the colour enough justice. People who can pull off Hague blue are usually the one that aren’t afraid of colour - they have sofa that is in Pink or Green to showcase the contrast. In my opinion, she should go for B&M paint and just paint it over lol haha. I AM STILL WAITING FOR HER WINDOW!

Also thanks to the person earlier in the thread who shared the screenshot of her complaning that a WOVEN BASKET planter didn't hold water lmaooo how daft can you be

They could get rid of Hague blue because they are not doing the colour enough justice. People who can pull off Hague blue are usually the one that aren’t afraid of colour - they have sofa that is in Pink or Green to showcase the contrast. In my opinion, she should go for B&M paint and just paint it over lol haha. I AM STILL WAITING FOR HER WINDOW!
I am so over Hague blue already

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.