Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were saying it was because maybe she lost a friendship over something in the book was speculation after the QA. The QA was where she discussed things she has never mentioned so spoke about her moles and confirmed she is Jewish. But also raised an issue that really affected her from a few years ago.
Oh right.

So iirc she's mentioned here and there that around her publication date something happened that made her feel mildly depressed, to the point that she went to therapy for the first time. She's never elaborated beyond that. Some people have speculated that it really was about the book and the lacklustre reviews, she's tried to vaguely rebuke that by saying that it was personal but 🤷‍♀️ we will never know.

Reactions: 8
Come on, nobody needs toned muscular arms to wear sleeveless tops. I love crapping on her clothes as much as everybody else but there is no need to body shame in the process.

In fact, I'm surprised she's wearing something low cut. She always wears crew necks. That neckline is lovely on her. She should consider it more often instead of the nun in a convent necklines she wears

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I think she has a serious fomo issue, and the fact that she is so close with Anna surely she will envy or jealous of Anna (I know I will). Also she refused to transition into the next phase of her life which is a mummy blogger -at the same time, she is so bad in beauty, terrible with clothes and awful in interior. S

he is now floating around, arranging her chairs while waiting for the next hello fresh and misomma ads to turn up. These two companies literally work with every Tom Dick and Harry

PS: HATE BOOMERANG

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has a serious fomo issue, and the fact that she is so close with Anna surely she will envy or jealous of Anna (I know I will). Also she refused to transition into the next phase of her life which is a mummy blogger -at the same time, she is so bad in beauty, terrible with clothes and awful in interior. S

he is now floating around, arranging her chairs while waiting for the next hello fresh and misomma ads to turn up. These two companies literally work with every Tom Dick and Harry

PS: HATE BOOMERANG
Lily is probably bitter because she did everything “right”; marriage, house, baby... and she’s unfulfilled .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anna is glowing and she just comes off as so positive and happy even though their house situation must be so stressful! And she is getting amazing brand deals! Lily must be seething.

Reactions: 19
Bish you don't need no theories to figure it out, it's just your work is tit. Instagram knows it, people know it. The only one can't accept it and elevate the quality is you. Get off your lazy ass if you want some likes, stop begging for it. You have no real standing chance with all the amazing, hard working, creative people out there and NO being OG is not cutting it.

She is like a walking advert/warning sign of what happens if your parents commit to your every whining whim. You just think how the world works and beg your way through your mid 30s, get frustrated when people laugh at your face, very deserving.
If she had any chutzpah, she would’ve taken some online content creation or editing classes to up her game. She’s that self-indulgent athlete who’s been able to coast by until a younger, faster player starts making a name for themself. Instead of training harder or, in her case, hiring someone with better skills to assist her, or just saying “my time at the top is up”, she continues to make the same content - which is now either sub-par or obsolete - with no noticeable growth or improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lily is probably bitter because she did everything “right”; marriage, house, baby... and she’s unfulfilled .
I 100% agree with this. She's followed the what she thinks is the 'normal' trajectory of life and is now having an identity crisis, which shows in the 'content' she produces.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's so unfair that she blames being a mum/Grey for the dive in her content when it's obvious that she has just lost enthusiasm for it and has zero ideas for content any more. We see from her constant stories that she spends most of her precious 'work days' faffing around.

It's not like she ever properly worked 5 full days before having Grey anyway so if she was more productive she should be able to fit in the same amount of work and if not, what is stopping them putting Grey in nursery for one day a week which wouldn't cost that much, would give her 3 days to 'work' and would also give Grey some interaction with other toddlers? Oh yeah, no one else is capable of looking after her as well as them, or more likely no one else will keep to the ridiculous routine that they've created.

Everything she complains about are things that she has chosen/could easily change

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with this. She treats everything like a tick-box exercise and it’s causing the life to drain out of her, her marriage, and her mothering.

I’ve also noticed that she has a ‘Keeping up with the Joneses’ complex. She has to do whatever her friends are doing. She doesn’t have the strength of character to carve her own path.

She looks so middle-aged today. I guess a miserable life is ageing.

Reactions: 17
I completely agree with everyone saying her life has been a 'box tick' - on her recent Q&A, she said she knew she was ready to have a baby because she thought 'now what'. I can't even put into words how sad I find that; she is so entitled it's untrue.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Her views are seriously terrible these days. She now averages 65k views per video when I recall her Gleam bio page once stated her average view count was 117k. I also remember she was stuck on 491k subscribers for YEARS and now she’s down to 487k. So glad people have finally opened their eyes about this woman. Don’t give her views! She does not deserve the coins.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her views are seriously terrible these days. She now averages 65k views per video when I recall her Gleam bio page once stated her average view count was 117k. I also remember she was stuck on 491k subscribers for YEARS and now she’s down to 487k. So glad people have finally opened their eyes about this woman. Don’t give her views! She does not deserve the coins.
She seriously does need to move house - there's no other way she'll find a source of new content or attract more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the difference between her and Anna is that Anna tries to film content that will be useful or interesting to her viewers, whilst most people don’t love the capsule wardrobe thing I think she does try to find content that will add value for her viewers wheras lily just films stuff that she thinks will fit a trend or look pretty. What’s in my fridge is a prime example of that, she could have then done a “and this is how I meal plan to make sure I use everything” but she’s clearly not thought through her purpose because no one is interested in what’s in someone else’s fridge just for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well what is there to say, really? Is she pulling those faces on purpose now or does she look back at the video, think "omg I look terrible but I will act self deprecating so that I attract sympathy and laughter and so I will post this because it is great, real content"?

View attachment 259898

View attachment 259899

She is shooting that ugly knit vest/sweater AGAIN.

View attachment 259901
I have to say... I never pull ugly faces like Lily while getting ready... she is going to have a lot of wrinkles.

What is this mop / helmet hair? She looks awful. Separately, she needs to do some sort of exercise and get some muscle definition in her arms... she really shouldn’t be wearing sleeveless clothes IMO
Thing is, it isn't hard to get muscle definition even with dumbells and body weight but she is too lazy.

Reactions: 3
I think the difference between her and Anna is that Anna tries to film content that will be useful or interesting to her viewers, whilst most people don’t love the capsule wardrobe thing I think she does try to find content that will add value for her viewers wheras lily just films stuff that she thinks will fit a trend or look pretty. What’s in my fridge is a prime example of that, she could have then done a “and this is how I meal plan to make sure I use everything” but she’s clearly not thought through her purpose because no one is interested in what’s in someone else’s fridge just for the sake of it.
Yes I agree about Anna. Things like how make up wears over the whole day checking in every few hours. It may be a bit boring but you're right, there is value there for the viewer.

Thinking about what I used to enjoy about Lily, it was definitely her vlogs. Maybe that's why she wrote her book about friendship as that was potentially her niche. Her vlogs were always so watchable and full of her friends and what she was up to. I remember around the same time Anna hated vlogging and made excuses not to now Anna vlogs really well and Lily has definitely lost her mojo. I know she said she stopped filming her friends as they were having babies etc and wanted privacy, but it did seem an abrupt change in her content. Clearly they were adding a lot of value to Lily's channel that is missing now in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.