Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s a two pronged approach. Lily gets Gleam to professionally “reach out” on her behalf and then Lily herself does the unsubtle begging on Instagram and YouTube!
Just to clarify, I do not actually know if it works like that. It’s just that I can imagine there’s ways to make the begging a little bit more professional.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention that there are some truly creative imaginative sellers on Etsy. She could’ve dug a bit deeper and found even some furniture pieces she constantly claims she needs or an art piece for their lounge. Such missed opportunity! But that would’ve required her to do research instead of sources it for free from her followers.

Also, can you imagine your work day being browsing and picking what you want from Etsy for free?!?
Absolutely - I love Etsy and have so many unique pieces whether that be a lovely print or a piece of pottery etc. I guarantee we will never see that tote bag again.

Reactions: 5
She basically said in her advert for Etsy that she doesn't use Etsy. Whyyyy does she get paid for this

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I watched her latest blog - I dont know why! I blame working from home and just having some background noise at times! It absolutely annoys me so much when she complains one minute about not having enough working time, and then the next minute she's away on a work day to get her nails done and leave back clothes. Like who the heck can do that!!! Like I'm an accountant and I couldn't say to my boss "I need to get a manicure in work time because I need to look after my hands so I can better type on a calculator". It's like in Lily's world all she can do on "grey" days is mind grey. She can't settle grey with a toy for half an hour and clear out the fridge. Or put Grey in a buggy and take her returns to the shop. And weekends are family time. So these two and a half days is when she does everything. It's just not reasonable.

Reactions: 17
I watched her latest blog - I dont know why! I blame working from home and just having some background noise at times! It absolutely annoys me so much when she complains one minute about not having enough working time, and then the next minute she's away on a work day to get her nails done and leave back clothes. Like who the heck can do that!!! Like I'm an accountant and I couldn't say to my boss "I need to get a manicure in work time because I need to look after my hands so I can better type on a calculator". It's like in Lily's world all she can do on "grey" days is mind grey. She can't settle grey with a toy for half an hour and clear out the fridge. Or put Grey in a buggy and take her returns to the shop. And weekends are family time. So these two and a half days is when she does everything. It's just not reasonable.
It seems like Lily is too nervous to take Grey out the house on her own - Rich seems to do all the activities with Grey, like swimming, going to the zoo, baby classes, but Lily just sits at home with her unless Rich is going too. I find that so strange, you'd think Lily would feel like she was missing out on special moments with her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant believe she made a whole highlight for her teeth. Can someone also make her highlight cover photos so we don't have to keep seeing her old teeth as the current cover?

Reactions: 2
Has Lily just admitted that she regrets the Hague blue?! Quick, add it to the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god Lily, stop making stupid comments on stuff you know nothing about...like gardening and your folks’ tomatoes! If you had a clue you’d know that at this time of year with wet cold weather people bring in their unripened tomatoes and chillies to ripen them 🍅 🌶
Because she is a city girl, don’t you know? What is tomatoes when you can eat ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she is a city girl, don’t you know? What is tomatoes when you can eat ketchup
I hope you mean LONDON ketchup now. Any other ketchup than Lily's favoured brand is just shite.
Actually, has she considered endorsing ketchup?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe her management does the asking for her. “My client would like to know if there are any possibilities for a collaboration etc.”. And then include some stats on her audience, where they are located and average age and so on. Some examples of successful previous collaborations and increase in sales or visibility. I’m sure there are some standard template reports for all of the Gleamers.
I would say Gleam definitely still do this. Particularly as some of the more ‘old school’ companies wouldn’t understand the influencer industry and business benefits. In a previous job (many years ago), Dom from Gleam called me to pitch A Model Recommends for a video using our products, which we decided to do. It was way back in the early days and was super cheap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I find quite strange her idea of building a full on toy cupboard on the kitchen/living room... I guess once Grey grows up she could use it for something else but still, wouldn't it make more sense to build it on the room that will eventually be hers, aka, her studio? She can have a couple of baskets that she can carry downstairs and then put them back up at night if she wants to play on the ground floor. I don't know if it's because I'm not a mum (neither I plan to be) but I wouldn't want to have such a centric area of my house used to store toys!

Reactions: 9
I would say Gleam definitely still do this. Particularly as some of the more ‘old school’ companies wouldn’t understand the influencer industry and business benefits. In a previous job (many years ago), Dom from Gleam called me to pitch A Model Recommends for a video using our products, which we decided to do. It was way back in the early days and was super cheap!
Speaking of Ruth, I thought her writing is quite good. I am surprised why she didn't get a book deal

Reactions: 4
I find quite strange her idea of building a full on toy cupboard on the kitchen/living room... I guess once Grey grows up she could use it for something else but still, wouldn't it make more sense to build it on the room that will eventually be hers, aka, her studio? She can have a couple of baskets that she can carry downstairs and then put them back up at night if she wants to play on the ground floor. I don't know if it's because I'm not a mum (neither I plan to be) but I wouldn't want to have such a centric area of my house used to store toys!
But if she doesn't make a mess of this now, what will she have to moan about in 6 months time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.