Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think Anna’s content will have more longevity. I can’t see her wanting to splash a future child all over the ‘gram but I reckon she’ll still be able to do mum capsule wardrobes, mum organising, cooking. I agree with previous posts that Lilly doesn’t seem to have a niche anymore but she always used to have quite creative ideas.

Reactions: 10
Lily has the very specific keeping-it-real niche, involving tired faces and dirty towels. There certainly is a market and target audience for that. It’s just a very small and not so lucrative market.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am confused, I have a daughter 3 days older than Grey but she has never drunk milk from a water beaker ? I didn’t realise this was a thing. Surely Grey only drinking milk from a milk bottle is exactly.... right?

Reactions: 2
Obviously tonights story is for the benefit of all those people that commented on her previous story saying that grey shouldn't be drinking milk from a bottle when she's over 1yr 🙄
She asked for bottle recommendations because hers stained in the dishwasher, not because she's trying to find a cup that Grey will drink milk from 🤔 so tonights story makes no sense

Reactions: 4
I am confused, I have a daughter 3 days older than Grey but she has never drunk milk from a water beaker ? I didn’t realise this was a thing. Surely Grey only drinking milk from a milk bottle is exactly.... right?
It’s recommended for them to switch to a cup/water beaker for milk when they’re old enough because it’s better for their teeth. Bottles mean the milk sits in their mouth/around their teeth for longer periods and can cause decay.

Reactions: 6
It’s recommended for them to switch to a cup/water beaker for milk when they’re old enough because it’s better for their teeth. Bottles mean the milk sits in their mouth/around their teeth for longer periods and can cause decay.
I did not know this, thanks! In the words of Lily “no one told me”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of parents around me are very keen on letting children drink from normal cups.

Reactions: 3
I did not know this, thanks! In the words of Lily “no one told me”
No worries! A lot of people continue with bottles anyway tbh. My son is a week younger than Grey and still uses bottles too, he drinks them quite quickly rather than sucking on them for a long time though so I’m not overly concerned.

Reactions: 3
Grey is just another inconvenience in her life that Lily loves to moan about.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she keeps Grey at home rather than putting her in a nursery a couple of days a week to keep using her as an excuse why she doesn’t do much/is too busy to do proper work. If she was having to pass up loads of opportunities because of Grey it would make financial sense to pay for a day of nursery school because she’d earn it back on the job.
I think there’s no opportunities coming her way and she’s using being a mother as a smokescreen so she doesn’t have to face up to the fact her career is tanking

Reactions: 30
I was just looking at Gigi Hadid's instagram and noticed she has lots of moles on her body. They clearly never get edited out of her pictures, even for professional ad campaigns (attaching examples of her campaigns for Reebok and Calvin Klein, but there are tons more) and fashion magazines (here, one of her many Vogue covers + another Vogue photoshoot). You literally just have to scroll through her grid to see picture after picture clearly showing her moles.

This reminded me of Moany Snowflake Pebbles' non-sense rant about her moles not being accepted by society (lmao). I went back on her highlighted story about it. She literally says "we never see people with moles on their body in magazines." Lol, is that so Lily? You literally only had to check out perhaps the most popular model in the world right now to see that this was completely false.

She really just has to position herself as a victim ALL the time, even when it's completely uncalled for. "No one ever told me this about motherhood" (even though every one talks about it if you pay any attention) "my mole insecurity is being perpetuated by society" (even though it's clearly not the case, again if you pay any attention) "Brands don't wanna work with me bc I'm a mom" (even though loads of other insta moms get brand deals all the time)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just looking at Gigi Hadid's instagram and noticed she has lots of moles on her body. They clearly never get edited out of her pictures, even for professional ad campaigns (attaching examples of her campaigns for Reebok and Calvin Klein, but there are tons more) and fashion magazines (here, one of her many Vogue covers). You literally just have to scroll through her grid to see picture after picture clearly showing her moles.

This reminded me of Moany Snowflake Pebbles' non-sense rant about her moles not being accepted by society (lmao). I went back on her highlighted story about it. She literally says "we never see people with moles on their body in magazines." Lol, is that so Lily? You literally only had to check out perhaps the most popular model in the world right now to see that this was completely false.

She really just has to position herself as a victim ALL the time, even when it's completely uncalled for. "No one ever told me this about motherhood" (even though every one talks about it if you pay any attention) "my mole insecurity is being perpetuated by society" (even though it's clearly not the case, again if you pay any attention) "Brands don't wanna work with me bc I'm a mom" (even though loads of other insta moms get brand deals all the time)
Good work 👏

Reactions: 4
I was just looking at Gigi Hadid's instagram and noticed she has lots of moles on her body. They clearly never get edited out of her pictures, even for professional ad campaigns (attaching examples of her campaigns for Reebok and Calvin Klein, but there are tons more) and fashion magazines (here, one of her many Vogue covers + another Vogue photoshoot). You literally just have to scroll through her grid to see picture after picture clearly showing her moles.

Hahaha, I was looking at Gigi's insta the other day and thought of lily complaining about moles being edited out.

Reactions: 2
What is this mop / helmet hair? She looks awful. Separately, she needs to do some sort of exercise and get some muscle definition in her arms... she really shouldn’t be wearing sleeveless clothes IMO
Awful thing to say

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree about Anna. Things like how make up wears over the whole day checking in every few hours. It may be a bit boring but you're right, there is value there for the viewer.

Thinking about what I used to enjoy about Lily, it was definitely her vlogs. Maybe that's why she wrote her book about friendship as that was potentially her niche. Her vlogs were always so watchable and full of her friends and what she was up to. I remember around the same time Anna hated vlogging and made excuses not to now Anna vlogs really well and Lily has definitely lost her mojo. I know she said she stopped filming her friends as they were having babies etc and wanted privacy, but it did seem an abrupt change in her content. Clearly they were adding a lot of value to Lily's channel that is missing now in my opinion.
Totally agree, and she used to do a lot of fun stuff around London and film herself going to markets, on the tube, covent garden, shopping, eating at cafés etc. etc. and it was fun to watch her very social Londoner-life. Back when not every influencer had the exact same aesthetic and they were all happy to use drugstore products and rave about them. Now everything anyone likes is at least 25 pounds. I miss the good old days of Soap and Glory bronzer and Bourjois Healthy balance powder lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.