Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Lily, stop making stupid comments on stuff you know nothing about...like gardening and your folks’ tomatoes! If you had a clue you’d know that at this time of year with wet cold weather people bring in their unripened tomatoes and chillies to ripen them 🍅 🌶
Didn’t Anna mention her grandparents tomatoes in a recent video? Of course Lily also has to follow suit guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember Seinfeld? They had this whole thing about how they were pitching a show that's about nothing. Lily is literally the George Castanza of the influencer world, she creates content about nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of Ruth, I thought her writing is quite good. I am surprised why she didn't get a book deal
Yes I really like Ruth's writing too. I think she is writing a book (she mentions it now & then) but it will be fiction not a weird influencer book.

Reactions: 4
I find quite strange her idea of building a full on toy cupboard on the kitchen/living room... I guess once Grey grows up she could use it for something else but still, wouldn't it make more sense to build it on the room that will eventually be hers, aka, her studio? She can have a couple of baskets that she can carry downstairs and then put them back up at night if she wants to play on the ground floor. I don't know if it's because I'm not a mum (neither I plan to be) but I wouldn't want to have such a centric area of my house used to store toys!
Completely agree. Just because you have a kid doesn't mean your home should revolve around them. Grey isn't even a toddler yet, how many toys does she use on a daily basis? Just keep her current favourite ones in a basket and the rest tucked away (in her office, the loft even though it would be annoying to go up there so often, the empty shelves next to the TV) and rotate the toys every other week. And she should consider regularly donating the toys that Grey doesn't ask for when they're out of reach (but that would require generosity on Lily's part and that's not possible).

And how much clunkier will her downstairs look? That's almost a full wall of shelves, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
This woman is so stingy she steals hangers from her parents' place! Grow up and be an adult Lily

Completely agree. Just because you have a kid doesn't mean your home should revolve around them. Grey isn't even a toddler yet, how many toys does she use on a daily basis? Just keep her current favourite ones in a basket and the rest tucked away (in her office, the loft even though it would be annoying to go up there so often, the empty shelves next to the TV) and rotate the toys every other week. And she should consider regularly donating the toys that Grey doesn't ask for when they're out of reach (but that would require generosity on Lily's part and that's not possible).

And how much clunkier will her downstairs look? That's almost a full wall of shelves, it's ridiculous.
Exactly. I had a few baskets for my boys' toys and their books on a lower bookshelf in the living room as well as in their bedroom. I also had craft stuff in a part of my sideboard. Definitely no need to make dedicated toy storage in their living room unless it can be repurposed back to adult storage later on.

Reactions: 6
OMG LOL! I would love Lily to do a full blown post on her experience with trolls - that is something I would actually watch
'they trolled me for bitching about girls that don't speak English in a shared taxi'
'they trolled me for being a beggar'
OUCH poor me but duck you troll, at least I got my teeth for free!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG LOL! I would love Lily to do a full blown post on her experience with trolls - that is something I would actually watch
Wow - tattle is actually pretty ‘civilised’ compared to unmoderated comments in other places and other sites. I read across a few ‘influencers’ forums and if anyone body shames or makes comments about children etc, they are jumped on! Most of the stuff about Lily is actually highly constructive, and she could learn a lot 🤪

Reactions: 15
I don't want attention from Lily... Or any of the people whose threads I follow on this site.
This has made me laugh this morning.

These influencers really think these sites are full of unhappy evil trolls when in reality it’s very normal people who want to discuss the many, many annoying and infuriating things influencers like Poobles think they can get away with.

You just can’t handle any opinion on you that isn’t worshipping you like your minions do.

Reactions: 18

These influencers really think these sites are full of unhappy evil trolls when in reality it’s very normal people who want to discuss the many, many annoying and infuriating things influencers like Poobles think they can get away with.

You just can’t handle any opinion on you that isn’t worshipping you like your minions do.
Exactly. It's not trolling if people are discussing genuine, valid criticisms of the individual or what they post. Just that influencers think they shouldn't have to deal with ANY negative comments whatsoever, even if it would help them. The amount I've seen that automatically delete anything negative is ridiculous - you have to deal with criticism in any other job so why shouldn't they?

This also ties into her so-called fear of cancel culture. Culture culture is problematic but the truth of the matter is that Lily would never want to be held accountable for the many many ways in which she's a crappy person. Her daft brain translates that to "boo hoo cancel culture!" but really she's afraid that one day she'll have to answer for her awful ways.

Lily "I'm not like other girls" dressed her kid in pink for her ballet class. But her kid is called Grey so, you know, she's still so ORIGINAL.

IMG_9516.PNG

And now the f-cking slide is inside the house... what a mess. And yes you're totally correct for once Lily: you look hideous. Wtf is that stick-straight bit of straw hair on the side of her face?!

IMG_9517.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Exactly critique =/= trolling.
And seeing as she is not a fan of critique on her Instagram or YouTube comments this is the only real forum for it. We all have to deal with criticism, appraisals etc at work, why are they so special?
I really disagree with things like "her arms are too fat for that top" etc but most of what goes on here is valid comments about the nature of her "work", her tone deaf or offensive comments, and her utter lack of awareness of what life is like for most people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.