Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsnightmare

I just find it weird that she mentions cost wasn't a consideration because she wanted the best possible.

If that is the case, then why tell these dentists that you do social media content and can promote them which is why two of them offered a discount or fully gifted? I cant imagine she walked into the office and the dentist was like omg its moody filter and reels star Lily Pebbles and I'm going to really blow up my profile with her.

I see her disclaimer about knowing her dentist since she was young. Its still just fishy

I'm laughing at her saying no one noticed she had her temporary teeth. I clearly remember her fessing up to it because people noticed and asked her about it. Girl, the change was substantial

• Haha
Reactions: 35

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Lily remembered she's Jewish today, so is trying to pretend the lemon drizzle cake she made to copy Anna was supposed to be a honey cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

S12345

She said she wished she’d got a period property for the original features. Didn’t she rip out any original features in this place because they didn’t fit her aesthetic?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cocoblush

You guys just watch, next year when Anna is working on the garden she has been longing for, Lily will suddenly spring back to life and become the female Alan Titchmarsh! :LOL: She will claim that the shocking state of her garden in 2020 gave her a wake-up call and she spent the winter 'researching' on how to properly look after it and how she wants to improve it (what new stuff to beg for) 🙄. BOOK IT!

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Can I just say I hate the term 'mum days' (or 'dad days' for that matter)? You're a mum all the time, whether you are looking after her that day or not. Also, you're HOME, I don't know how she just does not have anything to do with her daughter on 'work days'? It's not like her 'work' involves hours away at an office or production line? Her content includes making her bed and washing up, for crying out loud!

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
I find it odd that she’s so scared of ‘cancel culture’. If she has to put so much effort into not saying something controversial then I dread to think what her unfiltered opinions and values are!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
I do feel a bit sorry for her. It must be hard to see so many things in negative light, especially when you are so privileged. She has a lovely house, a beautiful healthy baby with seemingly no problems and good temper (can you imagine if Grey, God forbid, had any mental or physical difficulties? Lily finds her annoying as it is!), a doting and loving husband, a job that allows her to earn a lot of money by doing not very much and that have given her opportunities most of us wouldn’t get, a friendly and helping family. She herself is young, fairly healthy, (Apart from her risk from moles from what we know), conventionally pretty.
And she herself must know that her career is slipping away, but she doesn’t seem to want to do anything to turn the tide. She has all the opportunities to get childcare, get a photographer/videographer/video editor. I am sure that Anna would help with ideas and stuff, and if not Anna, I am sure she could ask Gleam to help, or hire someone. Even just copy other people’s videos. But no. And that just makes no sense at all.

• Heart

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Yeah Lily, it's never your fault. She's so incompetent and up her own ass that she can't see how ignorant and arrogant she is

IMG_9446.PNG

• Haha
  • Angry

ECH

VIP Member
Any idea what Lily is referring to when she says 'There's a lot going on in our personal lives/feeling overwhelmed' in her latest vlog? Wondering if I missed something....
Planning an emergency move/second baby just to one up Anna and Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I wonder if she keeps Grey at home rather than putting her in a nursery a couple of days a week to keep using her as an excuse why she doesn’t do much/is too busy to do proper work. If she was having to pass up loads of opportunities because of Grey it would make financial sense to pay for a day of nursery school because she’d earn it back on the job.
I think there’s no opportunities coming her way and she’s using being a mother as a smokescreen so she doesn’t have to face up to the fact her career is tanking

Reactions: 30

majestic26

VIP Member
Having savings for your child's future is great, but the wedding is such a weirdly specific thing to be saving for. Who saves for their two-year-old daughter's future wedding?! I would find it weird if I found out that my Mum had put aside money for my wedding as an adult. Like... Mum, I'd rather you spent that money on my experiences as a child, I can pay for my own wedding!

Reactions: 29

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I think she has a serious fomo issue, and the fact that she is so close with Anna surely she will envy or jealous of Anna (I know I will). Also she refused to transition into the next phase of her life which is a mummy blogger -at the same time, she is so bad in beauty, terrible with clothes and awful in interior. S

he is now floating around, arranging her chairs while waiting for the next hello fresh and misomma ads to turn up. These two companies literally work with every Tom Dick and Harry

PS: HATE BOOMERANG
Lily is probably bitter because she did everything “right”; marriage, house, baby... and she’s unfulfilled .

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
If this were anyone else I would feel sorry for them but I feel absolutely no empathy towards Lily.

"I literally never do this" - how delusional is she? She spends her days begging for freebies/favours/free services and trying to educate brands...!

Airline companies are shit to deal with but I'm not sorry for Lily that she's going to lose money over this. She saves A LOT by begging for everything else.

View attachment 252517
How was she not aware of Covid in FEBRUARY??? I recall being out for Valentine's Dinner and discussing with my husband the virus and what was going on with it and how fast it would spread. We were aware of it as early as January, I think. The WHO had confirmed it can spread person-person and was a risk.

KittenKaboodle

Also, someone had commented under her Youtube video that all of her content (if you can call it that) lately is just her making content which made me laugh😆

• Haha

TillyTee

She basically said in her advert for Etsy that she doesn't use Etsy. Whyyyy does she get paid for this

• Angry
  • Wow

consumerism makes u free

I'm sure someone has said it before and recently but obsessing over their kid is no doubt just another way to fill the dead air of their lifeless, brother-sister relationship. What would these two even do if they didn't have a kid to obsess over during Covid? Pretty sure prior to Grey, they used friends, families, shopping, setting up the house etc as distractions from their passionless, boring relationship. What does an ordinary conversation look like between these two? Lily talking about the twenty different ways she was hard done by in a given day and Rich going "yes, that is proper fucked up. you deserve better."

What is the point of posting your husband performing personal hygiene where you can see him? This is content that only a sheltered teen or someone with the mind of one would find stirring... i.e. Lily herself. Like it's humorous or revelatory that during a long-term relationship many couples will perform acts of personal hygiene in front of one another. She's just so goddamned pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28