Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 256493
… then clearly your first thought is to set up your phone and film this hardship for the gram and post it. 🙄
My first thoughts too! Bore off Lily! We don’t need to see this. Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think they will still have a certain role but I don't think it will be as lucrative as it once was. The only ones which will continue to do ok I think are the ones who have a niche rather than just general influencers like Lily.

Caroline Hirons will be ok with skincare and in think she has people around her savvy enough to diversify her brand.

Lily doesn't have a brand identity at the moment and doesn't want to be a mummy blogger so she is kind of stuck taking what she can. She isn't great at make up and doesn't have any fashion sense. She claims to be a foodie but doesn't show herself doing any cooking. She shouldn't have done her renovations all at once as that could have made content for years, people love home renovations.
I agree. Unless you have a USP you may as well give up. You’re irrelevant 😁

Reactions: 5
Will the bed change be saved in 'content' or 'portfolio'? I must be wired differently because I'd never consider setting up a tripod to film me changing the bed and assuming the world wanted to see it.

I think you're all right about the age of the influencer being over. They were originally relatable women (or men) who you could imagine being mates with, but who also offered a bit of escapism. Kind of like the modern day It girls I guess.

Now they just come across as tone deaf, materialistic and, quite frankly, annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she have to stand on her bed to change the duvet cover? I have never had to do that.
I could understand this if she was 4 foot 10 and didn't have someone helping her.
But she's not, and she has, so nah, it's just another example of Lily being a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to stand on her bed to change the duvet cover? I have never had to do that.
Lol I think it was the only way she could stay in shot to gather this glorious content! 😂 Wonder how many takes they had to do. Rich was probably like, come on Lily I just want to sleep.

Why does Lily always bang on about needing to give Grey her office as a bedroom? I listened to latest podcast. Does Grey not have a room and sleep in their bedroom? Weird we’ve never seen Grey’s room that I can recall, but perhaps need to look through the YouTube archives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest video updates:

- Hello Fresh AD (of course)
- on her teeth she says it’s super personal so doesn’t want to do a YT video on it but will document the entire thing on IG stories with Q&A. Where is the logic? She says she’s so happy to be able to smile again and not feel self conscious - since when has she been a super smiley person 😂
- They sit down to eat and talk about what to get Grey for the garden. Do they ever talk about anything other than their child when they’re alone? Mid sentence about Greg’s slide you can see Lilly’s brain go “oh tit Hello Fresh”.. “mmmm isn’t it so yummy Rich” 😂
- on the whole what to get Grey. She won’t get a swing because they get all mouldy and Grey doesn’t really like them anyway. She probably does but you can’t deal with the mould and even if she doesn’t now, kids do and can change their minds..
- she ‘decorates’ brown wrapping paper for a child’s present with Happy Bday on it and realises how tragic it looks so says she’ll redo it..
- not so subtle beg for the Soho Home chair

None of her furniture goes together at the moment so why would she get another random chair? Also she already has too many chairs for that space.. is she stupid?

- edited to add in more random Lilyisms..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol I think it was the only way she could stay in shot to gather this glorious content! 😂 Wonder how many takes they had to do. Rich was probably like, come on Lily I just want to sleep.

Why does Lily always bang on about needing to give Grey her office as a bedroom? I listened to latest podcast. Does Grey not have a room and sleep in their bedroom? Weird we’ve never seen Grey’s room that I can recall, but perhaps need to look through the YouTube archives.
Grey has a room but it’s pretty small, no room for her to play in as she gets bigger, so they want to move her into a bigger room. We have the same issue in our house, it made sense for our son to be in the small room right next to our bedroom initially, but as he grows up he might want room for activities or a desk.

Reactions: 4
I must say, I’m quite surprised she’s not milking the teeth. I can totally understand she doesn’t want to do a video on them, when your teeth have been such an issue and insecurity for you and then know that everyone is zooming in on your teeth in such video and start commenting all sorts of things. Her last video on her teeth probably didn’t make her feel well.

I just would have thought she’d be a little bit more desperate for content that draws in viewers. But I think it’s a good decision of her.

Reactions: 3
Even non tattlers (probably) think this
Have you noticed that nearly every post Lily posts that gets criticism she always says it is hard to get across what I mean. No Lily, you do get across what you mean it is just most of the time it is a moan or a dumb post that shows you have no idea of your total privileged life!!

Reactions: 14
What sort of explanation is this? I got lost mid-sentence, her writing style is so odd. Also, why not just say "I have a bit of time this afternoon, so let's do a Q and A"? Why the need to mention Rich going to the dump? So many questions...
It’s like she’s planning a surprise for him that she can only talk about when he is out!

But yes, too much information. Just do your q&a.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I must say, I’m quite surprised she’s not milking the teeth. I can totally understand she doesn’t want to do a video on them, when your teeth have been such an issue and insecurity for you and then know that everyone is zooming in on your teeth in such video and start commenting all sorts of things. Her last video on her teeth probably didn’t make her feel well.

I just would have thought she’d be a little bit more desperate for content that draws in viewers. But I think it’s a good decision of her.
Well a whole IG stories on them is still quite significant. I bet she will end up doing a YT video on it or she just thinks she’ll get more engagement off IG so wants to make it worth her while. I don’t buy the whole “it’s super private to me” thing as she’s shown them non stop since getting them and she’s the same person who tells the world that Rich shaves her bits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I feel bad for criticising anyone's looks but she looks awful. And yes, people have already schooled her to say that most people call it "the tip".

View attachment 256664
Plus, us non-natives are not 5 year olds, I get that you’re not talking about poo in this context.

Well a whole IG stories on them is still quite significant. I bet she will end up doing a YT video on it or she just thinks she’ll get more engagement off IG so wants to make it worth her while. I don’t buy the whole “it’s super private to me” thing as she’s shown them non stop since getting them and she’s the same person who tells the world that Rich shaves her bits 😂
She probably has to do something, because she got them for free. But stories don’t last.

Shaving her bits clearly isn’t a sensitive issue for her. And of course we’re going to see her teeth, it’s part of her face.

Reactions: 3
Curious to know what her and Anna’s ‘exciting project’ is, as mentioned in her vlog. The fact that her management are involved in her and Anna’s brainstorm, really suggests she is riding on Anna’s coat tails and needs help with content!

Bet it’s a Waitrose & Partners Christmas food type ad.

Reactions: 9
Can we encourage her to buy the window in here q&a
Curious to know what her and Anna’s ‘exciting project’ is, as mentioned in her vlog. The fact that her management are involved in her and Anna’s brainstorm, really suggests she is riding on Anna’s coat tails and needs help with content!

Bet it’s a Waitrose & Partners Christmas food type ad.
Lily is a burden. In their latest podcast, when Lily was tasked to collect questions from their viewers, she collected 4 pages of questions and passed it to Anna. Anna then had to concise it down

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.