Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster. I find her reasons for wanted to save for Grey (and future children) really strange. Just seems that she has this prescribed format in what people SHOULD do in life? What if they don't want to get married/have a big wedding? What if they want to travel or set up their own business rather than go to uni? Grey isn't even two and she's already putting pressure on on her to achieve things in life that Lily thinks makes one successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I never even thought about the fact that she must be asking Rich to take those photos, that’s a fascinating and rather worrying insight into her thought processes :/
I don’t know what’s worse, her setting it up with the timer and getting pack into position with that helpless expression or saying “Rich take a picture of how miserable I am” and POSE.

If I was her partner I’d have told her to get a grip a long time ago. She’s got too many enablers in her life to allow this crazy behaviour to continue. What are Gleam being paid for?! She may claim to know lots about the industry but she doesn’t think of how these posts affect her personal brand and the companies who get put off!

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. I find her reasons for wanted to save for Grey (and future children) really strange. Just seems that she has this prescribed format in what people SHOULD do in life? What if they don't want to get married/have a big wedding? What if they want to travel rather than go to uni or set up their own business? Grey isn't even two and she's already talking about putting pressure on on her to achieve things in life that Lily thinks makes one successful.
Totally, and that shows how shallow and materialistic she is. Property and money is the yardsticks of how she views success.

Reactions: 15
Totally, and that shows how shallow and materialistic she is. Property and money is the yardsticks of how she views success.
Exactly. Her daughter (and any future kids) would probably rather get her undivided attention without a phone constantly in her hand than money for an imaginary wedding. She is 100% replicating her own life and upbringing for Grey (marriage, house) without thinking at all about if she would change anything and god forbid Grey has a different life in mind. Does she have any original thoughts about anything?

Reactions: 13
Having savings for your child's future is great, but the wedding is such a weirdly specific thing to be saving for. Who saves for their two-year-old daughter's future wedding?! I would find it weird if I found out that my Mum had put aside money for my wedding as an adult. Like... Mum, I'd rather you spent that money on my experiences as a child, I can pay for my own wedding!

Reactions: 29
Of course she can save when she’s getting ad-gifted clothes, beauty products, razors, teeth etc. Not like the plebs who use her swipe up links to buy what she poorly brags about. Next time you swipe up, just think that you’re adding to little Grey’s saved for wedding 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hadn't thought about the fact that Rich was taking these pictures either, which makes it even weirder. The only pictures I have of myself during pregnancy are nice ones, or ones I've taken to document my growing bump.

I'm sure there were a few pictures of her throwing up or feeling sick whilst lying on the sofa. I don't think anyone is under any illusions that pregnancy is a breeze (are they?!) but it's hardly great content (or even sensitive to those who might be going through their own struggles). Maybe as a lifestyle blogger you just automatically document every bloody detail. Or maybe she thinks she deserves a pat on the back for getting through pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
I hadn't thought about the fact that Rich was taking these pictures either, which makes it even weirder. The only pictures I have of myself during pregnancy are nice ones, or ones I've taken to document my growing bump.

I'm sure there were a few pictures of her throwing up or feeling sick whilst lying on the sofa. I don't think anyone is under any illusions that pregnancy is a breeze (are they?!) but it's hardly great content (or even sensitive to those who might be going through their own struggles). Maybe as a lifestyle blogger you just automatically document every bloody detail. Or maybe she thinks she deserves a pat on the back for getting through pregnancy.
Lily has this strange of obsession of taking ugly pictures and showing her true self, if I see myself looking so yucky, I will not save it. And she wonder why Waitrose, Amani beauty and LG aren't working with her.

1601252052942.png

ffs you just gave birth, crack a smile. Makes me want to slap her with her ugly birkenstock to wake her up a bit

• Haha
I think Lily posts unflattering photos of herself because it gives her the control, she's the one acknowledging she looks terrible or 'real' or whatever so either the comments will be positive and make her feel good or the negative comments she can just say well I said it first. Where as if she posts a photo where she thinks she looks good I can imagine her freaking out over it because she has less control of the negative feedback ( ie she thinks she looks good but others don't) - this makes sense in my head, haha so hoping I make sense! I think it's all a control thing and it's easier for her to post those kinds of photos then the fancy nice ones, like the green bra photo which she was terrified to post but can easily share with the world her swollen feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Lily posts unflattering photos of herself because it gives her the control, she's the one acknowledging she looks terrible or 'real' or whatever so either the comments will be positive and make her feel good or the negative comments she can just say well I said it first. Where as if she posts a photo where she thinks she looks good I can imagine her freaking out over it because she has less control of the negative feedback ( ie she thinks she looks good but others don't) - this makes sense in my head, haha so hoping I make sense! I think it's all a control thing and it's easier for her to post those kinds of photos then the fancy nice ones, like the green bra photo which she was terrified to post but can easily share with the world her swollen feet.
I’d understand this if she was an a list celeb who was trying to avoid the DM printing unflattering pap shots of her but she isn’t 😂 If she didn’t post those random “isn’t my lift so hard” pics no one would see them so she could, you know.. just not post them?! She just can’t do without the sympathy a handful of her minions give her though that’s the issue..

Reactions: 10
I think she thinks she's being brave and honest in a curated world.
She thinks everyone lives in hovels and only keeps them clean enough to avoid serious illness and only tidies up when they know people are coming round or photos need to be taken, and that we all avoid hairwash day as if it involves actual torture. She thinks her followers don't wash their face masks, because who can be arsed, right? I mean it's just your face. It's just basic hygiene. She has massively low standards for herself because she thinks that's how everyone lives, but they're just not "honest" enough to admit it.
She thinks it's refreshing for viewers when she posts a photo of her severely swollen feet after childbirth (over a year later, but if I'm not mistaken, she didn't at the time, when it might actually have been a relevant part of her birth story) or a photo of her filthy sink and draining board. And some of her followers actually tell her, it's so refreshing to see someone who's like me!!! But poor Lily doesn't seem to realise that most people don't live like she does all the time, making a big deal about dressing her bed with her partner or being shocked by the amount of grime that ends up behind an appliance after a couple of years of not cleaning there... newsflash Lils, you're the one who let all that food and dust and grime get down there because you just pretended it wasn't happening! I mean it's a new kitchen - you can see where there are and aren't seals behind appliances.
Anyway TLDR Lily thinks we're all filthy witches like her because a number of her followers tell her so, but I bet their houses and bodies are cleaner than hers :D

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@dee_mc you are totally right in that she thinks everyone lives like this. The amount of times she pointed out how dirty her house / clothes / body is is just embarrassing. You are an adult, Lily. You should know better. Pointing out you don't wash your mask, shoes, kitchen, hair (add more if you remember) does not make you relatable, it makes you repulsive.

Reactions: 18
@dee_mc you are totally right in that she thinks everyone lives like this. The amount of times she pointed out how dirty her house / clothes / body is is just embarrassing. You are an adult, Lily. You should know better. Pointing out you don't wash your mask, shoes, kitchen, hair (add more if you remember) does not make you relatable, it makes you repulsive.
Let’s not forget those filthy white towels we saw hanging in her bathroom, they looked more like Grey’s used nappies 🤢. Totally not surprised why big brands are giving her a wide birth! All this time at home should make her more house proud!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Let’s not forget those filthy white towels we saw hanging in her bathroom, they looked more like Grey’s used nappies 🤢. Totally not surprised why big brands are giving her a wide birth! All this time at home should make her more house proud!
to be honest, I would like to see the gap between the cushions of her sofa. I know my can be grim but I also don't show it to my friends

Reactions: 7
Yup, I think a lot of brands prefer IG over Youtube actually because IG gets a lot more engagement. And knowing Lily she'll probably keep all those stories in a highlight (let's hope she gets the spelling right) so they *will* actually last forever.
I really REALLY hope there is a VANEERS highlight coming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I have never commented, but always enjoyed reading the Lily topics. The thing I realised lately, is the fact that she is loosing aprox. 1000 followers on youtube on a monthly / bi-monthly basis, where Anna is gaining the same. Anna is currently at 498k, where Lily is at 487k. I wish I could see the face of Lily, when Anna hits 500k, and she slowly melts in jealousy.

Yes to all the above re her cleanliness!

She clearly knows its not OK to be so grim or she wouldn't mention it.

Everyone has a different level of what they consider to be clean and that's cool. (Providing a child isn't being left in a dirty or dangerous environment.)

Lily is failing to live up to her own expectations, but seems unable to grap that it is down to to her and Rich's laziness.

Must be a pretty miserable way to be.

Reactions: 3
Hey guys, I have never commented, but always enjoyed reading the Lily topics. The thing I realised lately, is the fact that she is loosing aprox. 1000 followers on youtube on a monthly / bi-monthly basis, where Anna is gaining the same. Anna is currently at 498k, where Lily is at 487k. I wish I could see the face of Lily, when Anna hits 500k, and she slowly melts in jealousy.
OMG your username, so LOLOL! Lily sure inspired you hahah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.