Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is slightly less horrific with a shirt underneath. Slightly.
It still should never see the light of day.

Reactions: 7
I think the hair tucking is supposed to be endearing. I’ve not noticed it before but I know I will now.

The vest over the tit situation (tit, not Anna is influencing how i speak) seems very in right now but it’s definitely not my style. Her teeth look amazing now, I wish I could afford veneers/not have to pay for them at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I actually don’t hate the vest. I think she looks quite nice wearing it over the shirt.

also whoever said she shouldn’t be wearing sleeveless tops with her arms... im pretty sure anyone with any kind of arms are entitled to wear sleeveless tops. Such an ugly way of thinking there. I’ve got scars from third degree burns all over my chest and arms and I still wear low cut and sleeveless tops. It’s not a requirement that you cover every inch of your body unless it’s “flawless”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lily's latest video:
Spends the entire time explaining how she doesn't have enough 'work time', no time in general and how difficult it is to be filming content by herself.
She seems slightly annoyed (more so than usual) throughout.
She was nervous about Rich being on the podcast because he doesn't have media training like she does :ROFLMAO: This is Lily with a filter, bloody hell I wonder what her opinions are without. This is the same woman that alienated all childless women - that was with her media hat on guys.:oops:
I hate how she refers to mum days, no Lily you are a mum everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lily's latest video:
Spends the entire time explaining how she doesn't have enough 'work time', no time in general and how difficult it is to be filming content by herself.
She was nervous about Rich being on the podcast because he doesn't have media training like she does :ROFLMAO: This is Lily with a filter, bloody hell I wonder what her opinions are without. This is the same woman that alienated all childless women - that was with her media hat on guys.:oops:
No media training??! Ffs does media training = saying like every 3rd word as if you have no vocabulary, as you say alienating large swathes of women with your views and doing adverts that are painfully awkward 😳.

Reactions: 14
Lily's latest video:
Wow, thanks for taking one for the team... I agree with what someone said earlier about her approach to TiK Tok and brand work being so ‘difficult’ - does she really think it’s appealing to brands or her audience that everything is so damn hard!

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest vlog, and I think Lily might be some sort of magician.

In it, the podcast recording starts off as an hour or so's work, then it suddenly becomes "half the day" and then later on in the week she refers to it as taking "the whole day".

Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just say I hate the term 'mum days' (or 'dad days' for that matter)? You're a mum all the time, whether you are looking after her that day or not. Also, you're HOME, I don't know how she just does not have anything to do with her daughter on 'work days'? It's not like her 'work' involves hours away at an office or production line? Her content includes making her bed and washing up, for crying out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“It might be difficult to record when I’m looking after Grey” good god, woman 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One minute in and showing a pr package “everything in this is sooo up my street, everything is very glossy and dewy”

What?? She looks like a dry husk 100% of the time???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And yet another dig at Anna, saying how it's 'quite tricky to do by yourself' to film that reel.......
She then moans about how difficult it was to do, and took so much time, yet SHE decided to do it?

She went to the Zoo with Grey. Hope Rich was allowed to 'come with'....? And then she moans that Grey fell asleep in the car 'which was a bit of a disaster' because she needed to have a nap? What? Does it really matter what time she sleeps as long as she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay that was the most pointless blog ever
What’s her problem with getting her mum to watch grey for a few hours? I don’t understand that?

So many digs that she doesn’t get help filming/photographing her content 😴😴

Again, obsessed with Grey’s sleep pattern “disaster” Jesus Christ I’d like her to have a real problem child!!! She doesn’t know how lucky she’s got it

Just bloody miserable the whole time. Why do we even bother watching?!

Reactions: 13
No media training??! Ffs does media training = saying like every 3rd word as if you have no vocabulary, as you say alienating large swathes of women with your views and doing adverts that are painfully awkward 😳.
She says 'well I'm not meeeedia trained, but if you've been doing this for as long as I have, there's always that filter' and how she's always aware that things might be controversial... And yet she still says it? Ok then....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.