Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she is a real food snob? She cooks the sad looking soup all the time / soup or sauce whatever. And she does love courgette lol

Reactions: 5
I mean, I do swap over clothes twice a year but that's only because I don't have room for them all in my wardrobe/drawers. It's mainly swapping summer dresses, crop tops, beachwear, shorts and some skirts over for jumpers and other knitwear, thicker dresses, long sleeved tops etc. Most of it stays the same, though.
I wasn’t influenced to swap my winter and summer clothes either, we have been doing that since I was a child. We did not call it a capsule wardrobe though (this is more for Anna’s thread), but I find it totally normal to switch out light summer clothes for wintery knits and thick fabrics. And different colours. This swap is also the time when I take coats to the dry cleaners etc. I live in the Netherlands, so we have seasons, similar to the UK.

I think Asa and Soren are great names. I think the older sister is married to someone from nordic descent but its been awhile since they've been shown and I cant remember. I always thought the weird name choice, pre-Grey, was Honey. Maybe I think too far ahead but I wouldn't want to give my child a name that people regularly use in a dismissive or condescending way towards girls and women.
I like Asa too, and it’s a Hebrew name, which is fitting I suppose. I’m sure we’ll see a lot more Asas because of Asa Butterfield. I don’t think I would mind that a name is being corrected by autocorrect. My name (not lucy) is fairly unusual too, it’s never bothered me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
*waves at the fellow Dutchie* (but I'm in the UK)

Growing up I used to box my out of season clothes and put them on the top shelf of my wardrobe. Now I just push my out of season clothes to the side as I do not have the space. It's not that odd.

I wonder how long before LIly will start to complain about Grey being misgendered, wearing her cousin's clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite a few lovely IG stories today of their family day out...ruined by the ‘Moody Up’ filter. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys I once saw Rich irl too! It was around last year, I lived in London as an expat for work. I was walking back to my apartment which was at the beginning of East London (Aldgate) and he walked past me, coming from work. I was a bit surprised at how short he was? Lily always looked quite tall to me and I believe he is taller than her. I am 173cm and he was not much taller than me. I did not find him attractive, he looked extremely average.
*googles 173cm in feet*

I listened to their latest podcast about buying house and renovations. I feel like Lily says a lot of things that she thinks you're supposed to say but do not really apply to her – or then she has zero self awareness. For example, she said that it was really important to find a real fixer upper in terms of adding value because it would not make sense to renovate a relatively new property. Um, they did exactly that? Their house may not have been aesthetically pleasing but for the most part, it was in okay condition overall. The kitchen was almost brand new but it did not meet Lily's standards because it was an IKEA kitchen (gasp).

She keeps saying that you should not make big decisions or purchases based on trends and that they have a "timeless" kitchen. Their kitchen looked dated the day it was finished. I love matte black hardware but even I know it's not timeless but a huge trend that will look dated in a few year's time, just like brass kind of already does.
I think she does sometimes say things you're 'supposed to say' just for the sake of it, but in this case I would say she absolutely has zero awareness.

Re: not following trends - she is deluded

i think she could have say I am glad that we have the sink at the corner instead of the island so we can at least have a clutter free kitchen island top but the way she writes has so much negative tone to it.
Negative is her default innit

Yep I definitely remember that. Is Navy better? Not sure.

I agree that Luna Grey would have been much nicer.
I think Navy is worse

Call the boy Army? 🙊
Actual lols

I think Asa and Soren are great names. I think the older sister is married to someone from nordic descent but its been awhile since they've been shown and I cant remember. I always thought the weird name choice, pre-Grey, was Honey. Maybe I think too far ahead but I wouldn't want to give my child a name that people regularly use in a dismissive or condescending way towards girls and women.
I hadn't thought about that, but it's true re: Honey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
In her latest post she says London gave her amazing opportunities as a child. I would be curious what things she considers amazing in London. She doesn’t seem to live a life that really embraces the place to its fullest. They always do the most basic, almost touristy things around the same East Finchley, Hampstead, Primrose Hill area. I really do wonder if her childhood was just as boring as her life is now and she’s got no clue how many opportunities actually missed out. I’m thinking about opportunities to educate yourself in the most fun but free way with galleries, museums, gigs, libraries, cool events, talks, etc or even markets, if only she visited something else other than Camden Lock or Primrose Hill Farmer’s Market.

Reactions: 19
I was born in London but my parents moved to be closer to family when I was three. I guarantee if we had stayed my parents would have taken me and my sister somewhere nearly every weekend whether it be a museum or a park. I understand a lot has been closed this year due to covid but they have a car and could have gone to lots of parks especially when we had the nice weather or for walks along the Thames.

Reactions: 8
Quite a few lovely IG stories today of their family day out...ruined by the ‘Moody Up’ filter. 😂
Also ruined by silence. She has a beautiful happy daughter why would you not want people to hear her giggles?

Rich jumping up in the kitchen would have been so cute with sound.

Reactions: 2
Rebecca Wakefield mentioned on her stories that she wants to leave London in fact selling her place. She always come off as a dig. Not many people can afford or want to afford London. Why so high and mighty about London ffs.

In her latest post she says London gave her amazing opportunities as a child. I would be curious what things she considers amazing in London. She doesn’t seem to live a life that really embraces the place to its fullest. They always do the most basic, almost touristy things around the same East Finchley, Hampstead, Primrose Hill area. I really do wonder if her childhood was just as boring as her life is now and she’s got no clue how many opportunities actually missed out. I’m thinking about opportunities to educate yourself in the most fun but free way with galleries, museums, gigs, libraries, cool events, talks, etc or even markets, if only she visited something else other than Camden Lock or Primrose Hill Farmer’s Market.
+king cross lol

Reactions: 3
I thought it was Asa?

But yeah, they like "original" names and don't bother about siblings having names that go together lol
Asa/Honey/Rocco 🤨
Bailey/Soren 🤨
Grey 🤨
I mean Asa and Acer are technically the same 🙄 but i would assume it was Acer.. that makes more sense to me!
it’s Bailey, Honey and Rocco.
and Soren and Acer
Out of those the only acceptable name is Bailey.. which isn’t even a nice name imo!

I mean Asa and Acer are technically the same 🙄 but i would assume it was Acer.. that makes more sense to me!
it’s Bailey, Honey and Rocco.
and Soren and Acer
Out of those the only acceptable name is Bailey.. which isn’t even a nice name imo!
sounds like bailey’s, soreen and honey which could have gone together as some weird ass pregnancy craving 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even non tattlers (probably) think this
LOL

She replies to this person saying it’s hard to get things across in a “short caption” but then in the actual caption of the post says what she has written is a “deep caption”... evidently not deep enough Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
C1765CF1-3424-4758-9A8A-200A767C23B7.jpeg

… then clearly your first thought is to set up your phone and film this hardship for the gram and post it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I have been away from gossip sites for a while but now I felt like coming back! I am 1000% sure that the age of the influencer is completely over. Everything they promote and every aspect of their job is outdated and irrelevant as everybody is becoming more aware of the issues the world faces... their insane conspicuous consumption, privilege, publishing every part of your life and your kids online etc. etc., all of that is now largely frowned upon and I'm sure we will see most influencers fizzle out or even get flat out cancelled in the next few years.

Reminds me of the video of celebrities singing "Imagine" at the beginning of covid that got nothing but heat for being dumb, self-absorbed and useless. I don't think Lily is capable of changing her consumer habits, lack of political engagement etc., so she will for sure have to find another carreer... there is no way she can keep going like this lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also think the days are numbered for Anna, Estee, Amelia and the rest of the UK group, I know some people like Anna but I personally find her and her organisation fetish duller than beige carpets

Reactions: 13
I also think the days are numbered for Anna, Estee, Amelia and the rest of the UK group, I know some people like Anna but I personally find her and her organisation fetish duller than beige carpets
I think they will still have a certain role but I don't think it will be as lucrative as it once was. The only ones which will continue to do ok I think are the ones who have a niche rather than just general influencers like Lily.

Caroline Hirons will be ok with skincare and in think she has people around her savvy enough to diversify her brand.

Lily doesn't have a brand identity at the moment and doesn't want to be a mummy blogger so she is kind of stuck taking what she can. She isn't great at make up and doesn't have any fashion sense. She claims to be a foodie but doesn't show herself doing any cooking. She shouldn't have done her renovations all at once as that could have made content for years, people love home renovations.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.