Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

If he proposes before due date its a guarantee you won't even know shes pregnant anymore 😂
Can you imagine?

Day 1 of being engaged: Wedding venue and date confirmed
Day 2 of being engaged: Invites sent out, meals confirmed as Broccoli and Cheese pasta with added Broccoli and Cheese
Day 3 of being engaged: Found wedding dress/groomsmen/bridesmaids clothing on eBay/local selling sites
Day 4 of being engaged: Telling everyone how they aren't having a honeymoon because they can't afford it
Day 5: Start of daily continuous talking about being engaged and the trials and tribulations of planning a wedding
Day 1091: Actually getting married

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fairypop

VIP Member
My personal favourite from today’s list is “Changing Matt” - who’s Matt and why is he changing? 🤣

I can’t really make sense of what’s going on with her scans but maybe I’ve missed something or not been paying attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ck2020

VIP Member
How can you come ‘straight home’ from a gender scan to the cupcakes sayings it’s a boy?? There’s no way on earth they could of all been made within 20 mins of her mum knowing?!

Ok, I need to try and word this so as not to sound like I am a complete and utter bitch. BUT, she said she had a few bits that she ‘brought’ from before she had her miscarriage. She is barely 3 months gone and has already got so much stuff. I’m not saying anything is going to happen nor am I wishing anything on the girl but surely if you had previously suffered a miscarriage you would at least wait until you were a little further along before getting all that stuff?? I know things can happen at any stage but I just think it’s so early, especially given her history.

Daisyxo

I highly highly doubt she was drinking and getting pissed in the full knowledge that she was pregnant, it was obviously before she found out.
This is clearly a very much wanted rainbow baby, as much as she gets on my nerves I can’t imagine her doing anything to intentionally put that baby at risk of harm. Give her some bit of credit, jeeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

clt1992

Chatty Member
This is going to be one loooong pregnancy 😴
(And this is coming from someone who has a 9 month old and quite enjoys baby content!)

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Puffy eyes, nosebleed and stomach cramps and she calls her GP to ask about a covid test. What the hell is wrong with this girl? She's really annoyed me this morning 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

MooBug

I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!
I’ve followed her for ages and I found her okay, she just irritated me with the way she pronounced things but now she’s pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, super happy for her and it’s terrible she had to go through what she did before. But I find her putting “anyone who hates pregnancy announcements, I see you” and then since announcing, making every single story and every single post be about her being pregnant, extremely insensitive. And the amount of stuff she has bought already is absurd.

Reactions: 15

Thebluebean

I find it quite sad that she has told everyone that she basically wants to create a big hoo-hah for a gram post. I mean, we all knew she would do something more than just tell us on a story but the fact she has gone to the effort to tell us that she put herself and other people at risk by queuing up for ages for supplies just for a picture, what a complete contradiction of her previous narrative and a bit of a dick move IMO.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
She needs a job. A real life job where she can interact with actual people. I started following her about 18 months ago and I really liked her. She was bubbly, cared about how she looked, her feed had a direction.... now I just feel sorry for her. She is really lacking adult conversation. Charlie seems completely disinterested in her, her eating is so disordered and her obsession with her dog.... well that’s something else. I have 4 pets including 2 dogs but she’s a whole different level. She seems breathless all the time, completely not focussed and I cannot cope with the fabrication of stories for so called content. Take a break Charlotte, for your own sake.

Readread

VIP Member
So she's shocked she has to self isolate but the only place she's been is the hospital? Eh Charlotte, are you forgetting all the times you've been to people's houses to collect second hand baby shite that is definitely not essential?

• Haha

Princesspuppy

Was interesting to read her story and really feel for the girl BUT why the hashtags about infertility? She’s clearly not infertile just incredibly unfortunate to have suffered a miscarriage. Imagine someone looking at infertility hashtags and seeing her all happy with her healthy pregnancy, must be heartbreaking.

Readread

VIP Member
The baby room looks nice. But I don't understand why she's got all that stuff out already. She's not even painted it yet. The clothes will just get covered in dust considering she's about 5 minutes pregnant.

• Haha