Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also love how the first post hardly has any of the balloons that she was so desperate for 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lol. You lot are funny fuckers - just lolzed my way through the ‘reveal’ posts 😂

Reactions: 6
How can you come ‘straight home’ from a gender scan to the cupcakes sayings it’s a boy?? There’s no way on earth they could of all been made within 20 mins of her mum knowing?!

Reactions: 17
How can you come ‘straight home’ from a gender scan to the cupcakes sayings it’s a boy?? There’s no way on earth they could of all been made within 20 mins of her mum knowing?!
They so obviously knew the babies gender before they went for the scan yesterday!

Reactions: 7
That’s the most underwhelming post I have ever seen and Charlie’s face is just a picture! He’s like, just duck off already you freak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just thinking exactly the same!

Reactions: 2
I am so underwhelmed I can barely bring myself to type.

I'd say I am as underwhelmed as Charlie but he definitely takes the 'wtf' crown on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
definitely had a harmony scan to check if she was low risk and knew the gender in the first trimester with the blood results.

Reactions: 3
That was hella’ disappointing. Why didn’t she use her mums hamper and cupcakes to reveal 🥴

Reactions: 4
I really want to ask how her mum got the cupcakes made so quickly after finding out the results but she's already blocked me on my backup account I cant risk commenting under my main one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What gets me is that they already knew...what is the point in a gender reveal if you already know?? 🥴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.