Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to show horn in that she’s pregnant at every available opportunity? Jesus WE KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!
I’ve followed her for ages and I found her okay, she just irritated me with the way she pronounced things but now she’s pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, super happy for her and it’s terrible she had to go through what she did before. But I find her putting “anyone who hates pregnancy announcements, I see you” and then since announcing, making every single story and every single post be about her being pregnant, extremely insensitive. And the amount of stuff she has bought already is absurd.

Reactions: 15
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!
I’ve followed her for ages and I found her okay, she just irritated me with the way she pronounced things but now she’s pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, super happy for her and it’s terrible she had to go through what she did before. But I find her putting “anyone who hates pregnancy announcements, I see you” and then since announcing, making every single story and every single post be about her being pregnant, extremely insensitive. And the amount of stuff she has bought already is absurd.
Agree with everything you have said.

Charlotte - if you read here, please give the pregnancy stuff a rest, or at least create a new account for your journey. Lots of your followers came from your slimming world days (including me) and I really enjoyed your account when it was food.

The account hasn't grown at all I don't think in the last year maybe longer. She's floated around 42/43k followers and that should tell her something.

I don't want to unfollow as i'm hoping she will go back to posting about food mainly at somepoint in the near future (n)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.