Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably ill because she’s eaten so much cheese the past few weeks! Her body is probably rejecting it now.
I think she needs to look at her diet...

OMG. She is definitely reading this. As soon as I said about the cheese “Charlie reminded her she has IBS” 🙄😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What a tough adult life she has putting the bins out and feeding your chickens and dog wow how will she cope 🙈
I was just thinking that. My day starts at 7am when I’m up to put my horse out I then work to 8pm with a two hour lunch to again allow me to do the horses. I have a house to run and a full time job what an idiot.

Reactions: 3
God Char has such a hard life. I'm on my way to work and guess what, I've also put the rubbish out and fed my cats

Stop sitting on your arse eating crap and actually do something productive!

Reactions: 3
Worser people 😂 Why do you need reminding that you have IBS?? Surely that’s not something you’re likely to forget about! She’s eaten that much tit the last few weeks I’m not surprised she’s unwell!

Reactions: 5
Puffy eyes, nosebleed and stomach cramps and she calls her GP to ask about a covid test. What the hell is wrong with this girl? She's really annoyed me this morning 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Puffy eyes, nosebleed and stomach cramps and she calls her GP to ask about a covid test. What the hell is wrong with this girl? She's really annoyed me this morning 🤬
Why the duck would she even consider a COVID test? Have I missed something? 😂 it doesn’t sound like she has even one symptom? I’m so confused by this girl honestly. Also has she ever mentioned IBS before? 😂 you’d think she’d be a little more careful with her food if she had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my partner was a ' fitness guru ' who was all about a healthy lifestyle etc I'd be all over that 🙌 who the duck sits and eats a full block of cheese 🤦 we all love cheese but that's too much what she's been having & imagine wasting the doctors time asking them that. When she knows fine well she doesn't have Rona. Waste of fken space this girl & she's really starting to aggravate me.. think her family & the friends she does have need to have a word with her. She needs to get back into the real world love

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe what I’ve seen this morning on her stories? Firstly, as someone with IBS, you do not “forget” you have it. Secondly, even someone without IBS would feel pretty rank after eating a whole block of cheese, it’s not rocket science. Thirdly, WHY ON EARTH did she ring to ask about a covid test?! She is on another planet. She’s desperately trying to make her life interesting with her made up Digby stories and now this! What a nob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Asdas” must be DELIGHTED to see their cheese “turnt” Char poorly!

And the poor love has SO MUCH to do. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg just listened to the stories properly “she said that because I don’t have any symptoms they wouldn’t recommend me going for a test”. No bleeping tit Char! What a shocker that is.

• Haha
Probably eating an entire block cheese and eggs all day is dairy overload. She’s probably lactose intolerant! Think it’s her body’s way of saying give me some nutrition.

Reactions: 4
She chats so much tit 😂 Suddenly dyslexic when called out for sloppy content, suddenly has IBS when she realises it’s ridiculous claiming covid after eating that amount of cheese - I think anyone would suffer after that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another one coming on to comment on all the shite she's posted this morning. A covid test for a booze/cheese hangover?! 😂 Charlie must have been appalled when she told him what she'd eaten.

And she 'takes it easy' every day, she does nothing!

Its comedy gold.

Imagine plugging a night in with Asda food and then complaining of having the shits the next day from it! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.