Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, tempting fate doesn’t mean if anything were to happen it would be anyone’s fault. Can we get back to ‘see a batter’ and ‘shelfs’ now? 😅
Agreed, I like this thread, never any arguments, it's really funny and everyone seems to be on the same page about Charlotte :ROFLMAO:

Her list of stuff to buy is never ending. Why doesn't she wait and see what friends and family get her? I duno, she seems to have a lot of clothes when that's what she will be gifted surely.

Reactions: 5
Her recent stories are painful. Struggling to get the words out as per.

Reactions: 6
Excuse my naivety but why would you have a private 12 week scan and a regular NHS 12 week scan?

Reactions: 2
Excuse my naivety but why would you have a private 12 week scan and a regular NHS 12 week scan?
I think she's made up her story today about having a 12 week scan at the hospital tbh. The scan photo she uploaded the other day was only a 9 week scan. She's had about 5 scans already if we went along with her stories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
My personal favourite from today’s list is “Changing Matt” - who’s Matt and why is he changing? 🤣

I can’t really make sense of what’s going on with her scans but maybe I’ve missed something or not been paying attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t blame her having lots of scans. God I spent a bloody fortune after having a number of losses. I was at the point of booking one a week (privately). I really hope everything goes smoothly for her this time. I did have to unfollow her when she got the bloody dog. I’m just wondering what she is going to be like with the baby when he’s/she’s, I can definitely see her trying to go down the mummy influencer route!

Reactions: 6
This is going to be one loooong pregnancy 😴
(And this is coming from someone who has a 9 month old and quite enjoys baby content!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely unrelated to this thread. But this is my closely watched thread. What’s with all the ads on Tattle now!? Started happening the past few days. I’m annoyed :-(

Reactions: 10
It's been less than a week (I think? feels like years) since she announced the pregnancy and I'm already bored to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like all these influencers getting pregnant risking losing thousands of followers overdoing the pregnancy content...I have no desire to follow influencers who are pregnant, in fact every time one gets pregnant I unfollow 😂 it doesn’t interest me and for various personal reasons it makes me anxious so I actively try to avoid pregnancy content...please tell me I’m not the only one??

• Haha
I feel like all these influencers getting pregnant are playing a risky game in overdoing the pregnancy content for followers who just aren’t interested...I have no desire to follow influencers who are pregnant, in fact every time one gets pregnant I unfollow 😂 it doesn’t interest me and for various personal reasons it makes me anxious so I actively try to avoid pregnancy content...please tell me I’m not the only one??
I don’t like it either personally, I have a 2 year old and I feel like I’ve been there, done that kind of thing. I just scroll straight past it all. I don’t need any tips I’ve already done it 🥴🙃

Reactions: 3
I don’t like it either personally, I have a 2 year old and I feel like I’ve been there, done that kind of thing. I just scroll straight past it all. I don’t need any tips I’ve already done it 🥴🙃
I almost feel guilty admitting it, as I know there’s lots of people on tattle who would love nothing more than to be pregnant and probably think I’m a cold witch 😂 but it just doesn’t interest me and I think influencers go wayyyy over the top with it

Completely unrelated to this thread. But this is my closely watched thread. What’s with all the ads on Tattle now!? Started happening the past few days. I’m annoyed :-(
Check forum business 🙂

She’s got so many clothes now for baby and doesn’t even know if it’s a he or she yet 🙈 or even 12 weeks I believe!

Last edited:
Going back to the scan photos. I know her photo actually said 9 weeks but I had a reassurance scan at 9 weeks (ivf pregnancy) and in the scan my little one was literally only starting to look like a baby. Still a tiny little dot.
Deffo confusing as hers looks fully formed on her pregnancy announcement post. Looks like 12 weeks +. (I had a lot of scans 🤦🏻‍♀️) So who knows with her dates.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry for any offence caused to anyone. It really wasn't my intention. Having suffered losses myself I said "seems like tempting fate to me" meaning that's how I felt and why I didn't announce anything or buy anything early on.
I know no matter how much or how little, how early or late things are bought doesn't make an iota of difference to the outcome of a pregnancy.
I realise my wording came across as potentially harmful and I'll be more mindful in future.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she will keep the chickens when the baby comes.
I think she's bored of the girls already. I haven't heard her mention them properly in ages

Fair enough she got bored with her fake graze business but she shouldn't never have got the chickens

I’m wondering if maybe her miscarriage last time was more complicated than we might think (she’s never properly spoke about it, has she), maybe further on or had some complications like an infection, or was maybe something like an ectopic pregnancy. And that’s why she’s having extra scans, even on the NHS, and long appointments. I don’t know though and obviously hope she’s doing well.

I know what people mean about influencers and pregnancy. I don’t mind pregnancy content- I am actually pregnant myself with my 2nd, however I wouldn’t particularly seek it out from someone like Char, if I wanted particular pregnancy advice I’d go to a more trusted and reputable source. No offence to her but she’s not exactly going to give me any tips, insights or information really.
I do think that generally she’s just a normal girl with her boyfriend and they want a family together, and I feel like watching her pregnancy stories so far is a bit like watching a friend or acquaintance- she has a normal house, buying bundles of clothes second hand etc, as opposed to some influencers who seem to have their babies as an accessory, live in massive house, get loads of gifted designer baby gear, use filters on the kids etc.

I for one can’t wait to see the baby do a little head wobble boomerang just like Mama Char 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.