Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was sooo odd announcing your pregnant without your partner there. If you look at the picture it’s just looks like she’s a single mum to be to me and that’s just odd. No mention of her partner at all 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I get she’s excited but I can’t believe how much she has bought (sorry brought!) already

Reactions: 8
Ok, I need to try and word this so as not to sound like I am a complete and utter witch. BUT, she said she had a few bits that she ‘brought’ from before she had her miscarriage. She is barely 3 months gone and has already got so much stuff. I’m not saying anything is going to happen nor am I wishing anything on the girl but surely if you had previously suffered a miscarriage you would at least wait until you were a little further along before getting all that stuff?? I know things can happen at any stage but I just think it’s so early, especially given her history.

Reactions: 17
She thinks she's Mrs Hinch 🙄🙄 who is also a complete bell end, especially when pregnant 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's definitely not going to buy a new mattress for that cot. Not that I particularly care but don't pretend you're actually going to spend money on one when you won't

She's bought waaaaaaaay too much

Char, no one cares if you brought it new or second hand :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, I need to try and word this so as not to sound like I am a complete and utter witch. BUT, she said she had a few bits that she ‘brought’ from before she had her miscarriage. She is barely 3 months gone and has already got so much stuff. I’m not saying anything is going to happen nor am I wishing anything on the girl but surely if you had previously suffered a miscarriage you would at least wait until you were a little further along before getting all that stuff?? I know things can happen at any stage but I just think it’s so early, especially given her history.
I completely understand where you are coming from.

On the miscarriage point, she said she already *brought* items like the perfect prep machine when she had her first pregnancy so she must've bought that before she was even at the 12 week mark as I guess she would've told everyone she was pregnant if she got past that point. That just blows my mind, I think when I was 10 weeks all I had bought was a baby grow as it was just too cute but even that felt like tempting fate.

I agree I don't think she has any intention of buying a new mattress. Things like that and car seats you are strongly advised against buying second hand for safety reasons. If you read here Char, please research thoroughly about buying these new.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m expected my second as I’ve bought all new matresses it’s just not worth the risk! She needs to stop eating those runny eggs too 🙈

Was the miscarriage common knowledge? I know it’s been mentioned on here as a guess that it happens it’s just she keeps mentioning it but I didn’t know it was public knowledge.

Not slaying her for talking about it I think that’s great she can talk about it but feels a bit out the blue

Reactions: 4
I completely understand where you are coming from.

On the miscarriage point, she said she already *brought* items like the perfect prep machine when she had her first pregnancy so she must've bought that before she was even at the 12 week mark as I guess she would've told everyone she was pregnant if she got past that point. That just blows my mind, I think when I was 10 weeks all I had bought was a baby grow as it was just too cute but even that felt like tempting fate.

I agree I don't think she has any intention of buying a new mattress. Things like that and car seats you are strongly advised against buying second hand for safety reasons. If you read here Char, please research thoroughly about buying these new.
I totally agree with this! I didn’t allow myself to buy anything until my 12 week scan even though I really wanted to and was so excited. Things like the baby bath, prep machine, bottles etc I didn’t buy until I was past 20 weeks. The cot/cot mattress and next to me crib etc I know I didn’t buy until near to 30 weeks. I can’t believe she has bought all of this already.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously really excited to share. I wonder how far along she was last time when she had a miscarriage. I really hope it all works out well for her this time 😢

View attachment 401943
This shows she’s 9 weeks + 3 days on yesterday’s scan???
Is that definitely the date? It says VS8000536-21-01-24-6. Obviously 21 could be the year and 01 be January and 24 the day, but they wouldn’t usually be that way round, they’d be 24-01-21, plus what do the other numbers mean? They could mean something else and it’s just a coincidence some of them happen to also appear in yesterday’s date (in a different order)? I don’t know though x

I had a look the drunk Asda zoom was the 11th and she said on stories she found on the 13th

Reactions: 1
Could be a mistake on scan pic I’ve had one saying much sooner than I was.
Dear god I hope she gets a new mattress. So scary

I’m expected my second as I’ve bought all new matresses it’s just not worth the risk! She needs to stop eating those runny eggs too 🙈

Was the miscarriage common knowledge? I know it’s been mentioned on here as a guess that it happens it’s just she keeps mentioning it but I didn’t know it was public knowledge.

Not slaying her for talking about it I think that’s great she can talk about it but feels a bit out the blue
I think it was mentioned or at least made reference to in a comment on another influencers page, from Charlotte. There are screenshots I believe in the first thread of it. She never posted about it on her page but that's where is came from.

She says she isn't sure what her plans are in terms of feeding yet. So why waste money on bottle stuff if you don't know what you're doing yet. I'm not a Mum but surely that's just a waste of money if she might not even use it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.