Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaaaa. 😂 Give her time.
"Hiiii guuuuys, just had my 8th pancake of the day becoz it is ehhhhhhh whats it called ehhhhhh pancake day today. I don't have much of an appetite to be honest so i've not had many. I don't know what it is but I've just been craving cheese and broccoli so much so I put some cheese and broccoli on it. Is that weird? OMG and curry sauce too it is unreal"

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Hiiii guuuuys, just had my 8th pancake of the day becoz it is ehhhhhhh whats it called ehhhhhh pancake day today. I don't have much of an appetite to be honest so i've not had many. I don't know what it is but I've just been craving cheese and broccoli so much so I put some cheese and broccoli on it. Is that weird? OMG and curry sauce too it is unreal"

:rolleyes:
Spot on. But you’ve forgot to mention you’re pregnant Char.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We will probably get a 'family' photo when the baby is here. Her, baby W, Charlie, Digby and 'the girls' (who are hardly ever mentioned anymore)
Cracking up imagining her clutching the girls aswell as the kid and dog, Charlie relegated to the corner

Builders who buy you a McDonald’s ...they were 99p! Hardly breaking the bank 😂😂😂

never seen anyone eat so much tit, I love junk rarely eat healthy but Jesus she’s 10 times worse
I’d bet money on the fact she bought them herself 🤣

Reactions: 5
I don't know if any of you follow Keepingupwithkirstylea but she apparently also says turnt. It must be a Southern thing. 😂

The SW comment this morning - I wonder if she is actually loosely following slimming world again after maybe realising her “bump” is not baby, it’s flubber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The belly rubbing made me want to :sick:

I rub my belly after I've eaten too much, too, Char, doesn't need to be on IG!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why are all her stories boomerangs even though they’re barely moving, why not just a still photograph?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pregnancy content will be unbearable at the weekend with the gender reveal :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.