Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thebluebean

Its comedy gold.

Imagine plugging a night in with Asda food and then complaining of having the shits the next day from it! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dublife2030

10 stories this morning that just make me eye Roll. Yeah of course...another fasanating Digby story.
I used to really like char when she was working, she seemed very determined back then. Always felt she was a tad old before her time though. But saying that she seemed happy.
I appricate she felt she had become obsessed with the scales and that's not a healthy way to live so stepping back from sw was probably a very smart move, but I'm not liking this new version of char.
laughing at Charlie because he Likes to eat well and enjoys exercise, taking photos and videos of him expecting people to join in.....why??? It would seem to me she is jealous.
The absolute obsession with Digby, it's now getting to a worrying level I think. She seems to have replaced her obsession with sw with Digby.
When she started on Insta and had a full time job, a social life, a boyfriend saving hard and was 100% following sw. People enjoyed the page, but since she quit her job her page is not the same. If you take out the digby posts all that's left is a few #ad for the odd candle/wax melt company and odd looking weatabix clothes 🤷‍♀️

I really wish she would stop the digby posts and try focus on what direction her page is going in. The mish mash isn't working.

The only reason i havent unfollowed is because I feel sorry for her. I keep hoping she'll get back on track

• Heart
Reactions: 14

secretssafewithme

I’m gonna have to unfollow her it’s non stop !!!!!

So a qualified doctor has told you the tablets are fine to take but ask Instagram to be sure Auch wise up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChloeBee

Its insensitive to put #infertility- in her story she literally detailed how she was on the pill then didnt know she was pregnant until the miscarriage, this was 2019 then she got pregnant in 2020, although the miscarriage is so sad she's been lucky to get pregnant (pregnant even on the pill!) this isnt infertility, if i was infertile searching that hashtag for support i wouldnt want to see Charlotte's posts..

Also although i wouldnt say shes 'tempting fate' as others have said i am wondering about buying so much at 9 weeks? Its so early

• Heart
13 weeks today. Gonna be a long time until August 😂
When she made her announcement she put something along the lines of ‘if you struggle with pregnancy announcements, I see you’ yet she seems to be shoving it in people’s faces every day. I get that she’s excited but she can’t make out in one breath that she’s sensitive to people who struggle to then carry on as if she doesn’t care about those that do!

Reactions: 13

Readread

VIP Member
Hahaaaa. 😂 Give her time.
"Hiiii guuuuys, just had my 8th pancake of the day becoz it is ehhhhhhh whats it called ehhhhhh pancake day today. I don't have much of an appetite to be honest so i've not had many. I don't know what it is but I've just been craving cheese and broccoli so much so I put some cheese and broccoli on it. Is that weird? OMG and curry sauce too it is unreal"

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Readread

VIP Member
Is it just me or is the announcement a little odd just her and the dog no partner
That's just her life though. I'm surprised her and Charlie ever actually had sex to conceive the baby because they seem so distant from each other. She goes to bed at like 8pm whilst he's at work/gym. Before lockdown he would go out every weekend, she would stay at home with the dog and the chickens. He goes to work all day and she just moaps about. Whenever she films him doing his workouts he seems a bit pissed off with her and she finds it funny. It's an odd relationship IMO. She definitely prefers the dog to him.

Also Charlotte, stop trying to convince yourself that the dog is a human, he does not know you're pregnant. Please stop talking shite for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Happyhan

Ps we all knew baby was a boy weeks ago as did they with all the boys clothing she’s ruined her own gender reveal 😂🙈

ChloeBee

I honestly just think its really sad that shes a young healthy girl and she's wallowing at home making food all day, videoing herself waiting for takeaways to be delivered and taking photos in her undies / of her belly. I know its a lifestyle choice and not everyone wants a career etc but i just think its sad when you go back to her days of working and how good she looked compared to the photos this week, she doesnt look well.
She surely cant feel very satisfied or fulfilled the way she feels the need to video some of the things she does?! She comes across very bored and lost.

• Heart

Weelegs

So she makes her announcement minus Charlie and he makes his announcement minus her and just the dog 🤔🙄😲 such an odd couple

• Wow
Reactions: 11