Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like all these influencers getting pregnant risking losing thousands of followers overdoing the pregnancy content...I have no desire to follow influencers who are pregnant, in fact every time one gets pregnant I unfollow 😂 it doesn’t interest me and for various personal reasons it makes me anxious so I actively try to avoid pregnancy content...please tell me I’m not the only one??
No I also usually unfollow people when they announce a pregnancy.* For me it's just because I have no interest in pregnancy, babies, children etc and I find that most pregnant people/parents post about the same things. I know it's super interesting to them as it's happening to them. However once you've read it the first 3857 times it's just really dull. But that's just my opinion. 😁

*If it's someone I 'tattle follow', like Char, I will usually carry on following as it's just more fodder for the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was interesting to read her story and really feel for the girl BUT why the hashtags about infertility? She’s clearly not infertile just incredibly unfortunate to have suffered a miscarriage. Imagine someone looking at infertility hashtags and seeing her all happy with her healthy pregnancy, must be heartbreaking.

Reactions: 15
I really feel for her and you can not take away that she miscarried. The thing is a lot of pregnancies aren't viable on the early stages and lots of women don't even know they're pregnant until they miscarry. Ultimately, I feel like the infertility tags are insensitive given that she is now pregnant, although I am giving her the benefit of the doubt but maybe we don't know the full story.

I get that she's excited but feel like it's already being pushed in your face every five seconds. She must still be in early stages and I hate to say it but things can go wrong. I truly hope that she and her baby have a healthy pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
That's a very sad story I wish them a healthy pregnancy this time around.
Nothing could distract me from the fact that miscarriage is spelt wrong every single time she used it, bar the one she used in the caption. It's the inclusion of the hyphen on some of them that gets me, all that extra work when you just needed to get rid of the extra 's'.
I know it's so bloody petty!

Reactions: 6
That's a very sad story I wish them a healthy pregnancy this time around.
Nothing could distract me from the fact that miscarriage is spelt wrong every single time she used it, bar the one she used in the caption. It's the inclusion of the hyphen on some of them that gets me, all that extra work when you just needed to get rid of the extra 's'.
I know it's so bloody petty!
I thought the same 😖 I feel incredibly sorry for her for going through what she did, I’ve been there myself (5/6 years ago now) & it’s awful so I’m absolutely not getting at her for that. I think it’s quite brave to share her story, most of my close friends don’t even know I’ve ever had a miscarriage. But I truly don’t understand why her phone doesn’t correct her?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
13 weeks today. Gonna be a long time until August 😂
When she made her announcement she put something along the lines of ‘if you struggle with pregnancy announcements, I see you’ yet she seems to be shoving it in people’s faces every day. I get that she’s excited but she can’t make out in one breath that she’s sensitive to people who struggle to then carry on as if she doesn’t care about those that do!

Reactions: 13
When she made her announcement she put something along the lines of ‘if you struggle with pregnancy announcements, I see you’ yet she seems to be shoving it in people’s faces every day. I get that she’s excited but she can’t make out in one breath that she’s sensitive to people who struggle to then carry on as if she doesn’t care about those that do!
100% this. Feels sorry for you for one second buttttt here’s everything I’ve bought look at all this

I don't want to sound like a complete witch as it is a sensitive post but I really don't get the spelling mistakes. As it is such a sensitive post, she should have checked it before sending it. 'miss-carriage' is just terrible.

• Haha
I don't want to sound like a complete witch as it is a sensitive post but I really don't get the spelling mistakes. As it is such a sensitive post, she should have checked it before sending it. 'miss-carriage' is just terrible.
I’m glad someone has said this. All I could do as I was reading it is correct everything that was wrong with it 🙈

• Haha
Exactly. I’m really not criticising her experience at all and I think in many ways it’s good that she’s sharing it. But good god, would it really be that hard to run it through a spellchecker?

Its insensitive to put #infertility- in her story she literally detailed how she was on the pill then didnt know she was pregnant until the miscarriage, this was 2019 then she got pregnant in 2020, although the miscarriage is so sad she's been lucky to get pregnant (pregnant even on the pill!) this isnt infertility, if i was infertile searching that hashtag for support i wouldnt want to see Charlotte's posts..

Also although i wouldnt say shes 'tempting fate' as others have said i am wondering about buying so much at 9 weeks? Its so early

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Never thought I'd say this but I'm desperate for a story about 'the girls' or a boring shopping haul. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its insensitive to put #infertility- in her story she literally detailed how she was on the pill then didnt know she was pregnant until the miscarriage, this was 2019 then she got pregnant in 2020, although the miscarriage is so sad she's been lucky to get pregnant (pregnant even on the pill!) this isnt infertility, if i was infertile searching that hashtag for support i wouldnt want to see Charlotte's posts..

Also although i wouldnt say shes 'tempting fate' as others have said i am wondering about buying so much at 9 weeks? Its so early
Also I'm pretty sure she said she was on the pill until she came off it to try for this baby, so definitely would not put #infertility in that post.

Reactions: 5
The sheer amount she has bought for the baby has astounded me. Not so much because it’s early (although I do understand what people are saying in regards to that), just that it’s an absolute duck tonne of stuff!!

I 100% think she’s addicted to “new” things, whether that be second hand clothes off eBay, chickens, new business, new dog that lasted 2 seconds, and now all this stuff for the baby! It’s madness.

It was awful to read about her miscarriage. I really felt for her (and Charlie) reading that post ☹ I truly hope this is a smooth pregnancy for her.

Reactions: 9
Im just tapping through any boring baby clothes hauls atm I was tempted to unfollow but don't want to miss out on some of the absolute classics she comes off with 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.