Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2, ladies and gents!

To recap:
- She is still mispronouncing words such as ciabatta (see-a-batter) but won't pronounce words like quesadilla. Yet she claims to be a food blogger.
- She's back on her gym kick, using Charlie's "home gym" which is actually a dingy garage.
- She's using her imagination more than ever, making up stories from her dog walking friends and the DPD man.
- The graze boxes seem to have disappeared, maybe she gave up with making frozen sausage rolls and Smartprice swiss roll and putting them in a cardboard box for her to gobble them all up herself.
- She had 6 rolls with her sharing cheese, after getting drunk on her own at 7pm.
- The neighbours are still using her for free childcare and dogcare.
- She cried over Digby being in the vets...
- She appears to have "borrowed" a pair of Balenciaga trainers from a mysterious (non-existent) friend

Reactions: 11
I think this might be thread 3?

Also until recently I thought she hadn’t ever had a Christmas sandwich 🙈

Reactions: 3
She seriously going to give her parents a framed photo of her and that bleeping dog for Christmas. Poor Charlie doesn’t get a look in does he!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seriously going to give her parents a framed photo of her and that bleeping dog for Christmas. Poor Charlie doesn’t get a look in does he!
The pictures though 😳why would you put them up?! Even the one she "likes" is awful. Expect Charlie thought better of it 😂

Reactions: 1
1) I don't know why I keep watching her stories. They are so boring as she just talks about her day and she does nothing each day. 'Today I put toilet cleaner instead of rinse aid into the dishwasher'. Excellent content there Char you 'influencer'!
2) Those outtake pictures of the dog were clearly faked for content, why would she pull that face otherwise?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She “hasn’t cleaned the floor for ages” ...I’m not being funny what does she honestly do all day?! Like how is she not bored? I’m at home but I have a 8 month old baby to look after so that keeps more than occupied alongside the housework and cooking. She must be twiddling her thumbs everyday I don’t understand!

Reactions: 10
Omg those stories Hahaha!!! The waffling on about rinse aid/toilet cleaner, wt actual f??

Buuutttt.... asda haul tomorrow! Woohoo!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.