Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Nursery is done, 24 weeks to go. Buying everything in sight, she’s pregnant don’t you know??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she finding out the gender today??
If so is everyone prepared for the amount of posts / stories this is going to be 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bets on how she announces the gender? I’m saying she bites into a subway sarnie and the filling will be either pink or blue stringy cheese? (With a small amount of either salad since she wanted one the other day, or the obvious broccoli) We all know how much she loves cheese... place bets please Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bets on how she announces the gender? I’m saying she bites into a subway sarnie and the filling will be either pink or blue stringy cheese? (With a small amount of either salad since she wanted one the other day, or the obvious broccoli) We all know how much she loves cheese... place bets please Tattlers
Pink or blue cheese sauce with her broccoli pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread is a bleeping HOOT. the ideas over how she would announce the gender made me choke on my drink, I wish she would do them all loool

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.