Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was giving too much away. We all called it. Deffo happy for her though! Rainbow babies are so special āœØ maybe she will be a little less erratic now with the theme of her grid!? Another Elle Darby Iā€™m reckoning. Or even worse... a busy bee Carys .....

Ps - just noticed she has announced whilst Charlie is at the gym on his insta hahaha

Reactions: 5
Very pleased for her! I do hope that her Instagram isnā€™t constant baby content though, but hopefully it might give her a bit more direction and something positive to focus on.

Reactions: 1
That is lovely news for her.

Where the hell is her IG going to go now though? Chickens/interiors/food/fashion/belly out selfies/'substainability'/babies... Jesus

Reactions: 4
If she's due in August, doesn't that mean she's only a month or so gone?! Not got kids so maybe I've worked it out wrong?!

Reactions: 2
If she's due in August, doesn't that mean she's only a month or so gone?! Not got kids so maybe I've worked it out wrong?!
Add on 3 months from due month, that gives conception month so conceived around Nov

Iā€™m very happy for her, itā€™s fab news! However, Iā€™m a little confused, wasnā€™t she getting drunk on Instagram lives just before Christmas? Iā€™ve been trying for months now and Iā€™ve completely stopped drinking alcohol and Iā€™ve reduced my caffeine intake massively just in case I do fall pregnant.

Reactions: 8
If sheā€™s due august isnā€™t that scan photo showing quite a well formed fetus for the age of it? Iā€™ve always known I was pregnant from very early on and that looks more like a 20wk scan than an early one. Maybe Iā€™m just a cynical old bag

If she's due in August, thats 7 months from now, wouldn't that mean she's only 2 months pregnant, i.e no more than 8 weeks and that she's not past or close to the 12 week mark when you have your first scan on the NHS?

Not trying to be horrid...just genuinely cant work it out unless thats a private scan? :unsure:

Iā€™m very happy for her, itā€™s fab news! However, Iā€™m a little confused, wasnā€™t she getting drunk on Instagram lives just before Christmas? Iā€™ve been trying for months now and Iā€™ve completely stopped drinking alcohol and Iā€™ve reduced my caffeine intake massively just in case I do fall pregnant.
I was going to say that too. the boozy Asda night? Unless she didnā€™t know.
šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Happy for her šŸ’•
It looks like a 12 week scan to me.
I just went on an online due date calendar and it had the option to put in ā€œdate of 12 week scanā€ so I put yesterday, 23rd Jan as date of 12 week scan and it gave 6th August as due date, so the dates seem about right to me.
To be honest if I had a public following I would put something more like ā€œdue Summer 2021ā€ just to avoid all the speculation but I donā€™t see anything untoward in her dates in terms of when sheā€™s announced it.
Only thing could be that she was getting drunk on Zoom with Asdas around Christmas šŸ¤” But many people do drink in the early stages before realising theyā€™re pregnant and the baby isnā€™t actually taking anything from you in those early weeks. Or she couldā€™ve been pretending to be drunk as a cover up?
Anyway, congratulations to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I highly highly doubt she was drinking and getting pissed in the full knowledge that she was pregnant, it was obviously before she found out.
This is clearly a very much wanted rainbow baby, as much as she gets on my nerves I canā€™t imagine her doing anything to intentionally put that baby at risk of harm. Give her some bit of credit, jeeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve just thought though- she shouldnā€™t have eggs from the girls now, youā€™re only meant to have lion stamped eggs in pregnancy. Or is that just if you have runny yolks, maybe you can have non lion stamped if the yolks are cooked solid? She does like a runny yolk though.

Is it just me or is the announcement a little odd just her and the dog no partner

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.