Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is she thinks she is being "substainable" by buying everything second hand, but fails to realise how wasteful she's being. There's no way she will end up using everything she's got.
Especially once she knows the gender, I can’t understand why she isn’t waiting?! Yeah buy a few few gender neutral items to get it out her system but it’s getting silly now. If she has a girl most of that won’t be worn and be on her pre loved page soon enough. Or maybe that’s the plan? A money spinner 😂

Reactions: 4
Ffs she’s selling that gap Mac with a label in it when there are posts on her page of her out and about with it in 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs she’s selling that gap Mac with a label in it when there are posts on her page of her out and about with it in 🤦‍♀️
Yup theres pictures of her wearing it in Rochester, and she also states in some pics she paid £6 for it and is selling it for £10.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the feeling she doesn’t get these so called bargains at the price she claims. No way was the majority of that baby stuff £1. I have that baby blanket- can’t understand someone selling it brand new for £1. I suspect she lowers the prices in her head to make it seem like she’s a bargain Hunter when really she probably paid full whack.
I consider myself to be a bargain Hunter but I never see things like that......

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling she doesn’t get these so called bargains at the price she claims. No way was the majority of that baby stuff £1. I have that baby blanket- can’t understand someone selling it brand new for £1. I suspect she lowers the prices in her head to make it seem like she’s a bargain Hunter when really she probably paid full whack.
I consider myself to be a bargain Hunter but I never see things like that......
Yes, I find it really hard to believe some of the second hand/preloved/brand new bargains are actually £1! And the charity shop/boot sale items she used to get tops for 50p etc 🤔 really??

Yes, I find it really hard to believe some of the second hand/preloved/brand new bargains are actually £1! And the charity shop/boot sale items she used to get tops for 50p etc 🤔 really??
I tend to agree... I find charity shops really expensive now, they are not what they used to be in the 00's.

I live in Rochester and there is no way she paid £6 for that Mac. Charity shops are expensive round here

Reactions: 3
So she's shocked she has to self isolate but the only place she's been is the hospital? Eh Charlotte, are you forgetting all the times you've been to people's houses to collect second hand baby shite that is definitely not essential?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.