Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know that isn’t a bump it’s pure belly fat.
Another “bump” picture this morning! 😂

Edited to add that her pic is an almost identical to the 18 week bump pic that gilliantruita posted back in Feb, except she’s pregnant with twins which explains her big bump! Char doesn’t have an original bone in her body!

Our darling son!! Really bleeping irritates me
Me too! But I’m not really sure why?! Other than maybe that she seems far too young and immature to have a child. I’m sure she’s not but she certainly comes across that way on Instagram. I felt she was more mature years ago when she had a proper job and wasn’t quite so sporadic with her content. Now her constant underwear pics and random fads (i.e graze boxes, chickens etc) makes me not take her seriously anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another “bump” picture this morning! 😂

Edited to add that her pic is an almost identical to the 18 week bump pic that gilliantruita posted back in Feb, except she’s pregnant with twins which explains her big bump! Char doesn’t have an original bone in her body!

Me too! But I’m not really sure why?! Other than maybe that she seems far too young and immature to have a child. I’m sure she’s not but she certainly comes across that way on Instagram. I felt she was more mature years ago when she had a proper job and wasn’t quite so sporadic with her content. Now her constant underwear pics and random fads (i.e graze boxes, chickens etc) makes me not take her seriously anymore.
Oh wow, that is identical. The 'bump' in her post before defintely isn't a baby bump 🤣

Reactions: 3
I got fed up yest seeing screen after screen of baby names. Borefest.

Reactions: 1
Why does she always post boomerang pics of her takeout coffees 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just find it so random and pointless. How many cups of coffee do we need to see 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m fed up of the bump pics but I must say I do applaud her for not editing the duck out of her legs like other ‘influencers’ would do if they had lumps and bumps. Vvvv real.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, her latest post. She writes like she’s a 5 year old! ‘When we was told we was pregnant’ fucks sake, if you’re going to make this your job at least learn how to speak and write English!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.