Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Thread number 2, ladies and gents!

To recap:
- She is still mispronouncing words such as ciabatta (see-a-batter) but won't pronounce words like quesadilla. Yet she claims to be a food blogger.
- She's back on her gym kick, using Charlie's "home gym" which is actually a dingy garage.
- She's using her imagination more than ever, making up stories from her dog walking friends and the DPD man.
- The graze boxes seem to have disappeared, maybe she gave up with making frozen sausage rolls and Smartprice swiss roll and putting them in a cardboard box for her to gobble them all up herself.
- She had 6 rolls with her sharing cheese, after getting drunk on her own at 7pm.
- The neighbours are still using her for free childcare and dogcare.
- She cried over Digby being in the vets...
- She appears to have "borrowed" a pair of Balenciaga trainers from a mysterious (non-existent) friend

Reactions: 11

Bhunaluna

I was on the verge of unfollowing cause I couldn’t take the pointless boomerangs anymore and the annoying dog with no boundaries but it’s now got worse 🤦🏼‍♀️ As someone who would love a baby but can’t get pregnant because of infertility I’m finding her too much now...just cause you like curry sauce with your chippy (which is normal btw 🤔) does not mean it’s a craving and you don’t have to pretend or force it like the bloody broccoli 🙃 I feel so sorry for poor charlie...bye char 👋🏼

• Heart
I’m calling it now for a ‘bingo’ couple months down the line we’re going to get an announcement from her saying she’s got gestational diabetes. And then we’re going to get 3x daily stories of her pricking her fackin finger for her blood reads ...

• Haha

lola_goss

I can’t believe what I’ve seen this morning on her stories? Firstly, as someone with IBS, you do not “forget” you have it. Secondly, even someone without IBS would feel pretty rank after eating a whole block of cheese, it’s not rocket science. Thirdly, WHY ON EARTH did she ring to ask about a covid test?! She is on another planet. She’s desperately trying to make her life interesting with her made up Digby stories and now this! What a nob.

• Heart

Dublife2030

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I'm the poster!! She blocked me 😂😂 I replied to the 'thanks hun'. She didn't like that I found it funny that she said thanks for being called a hypocritic.
Hey char.....I obviously hit a nerve! No hassle though about blocking me, I've screen shots of everything and contacted all the companies directly 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Bets on how she announces the gender? I’m saying she bites into a subway sarnie and the filling will be either pink or blue stringy cheese? (With a small amount of either salad since she wanted one the other day, or the obvious broccoli) We all know how much she loves cheese... place bets please Tattlers

• Haha

Weelegs

Oh for gods sake why make such a big deal of it just put a fecking 'its a boy/girl' pic up!! Actually cringing for her that she thinks people are not going to be able to get on with their lives until her Amazon order arrives and she can do the big reveal that nobody really cares about.... think she thinks she's Megan Markle the way she's getting on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Weelegs

'Clever baby brother' its his job though and he's not a baby hes a fully grown man?

Also shes so heartbroken at the poor girlie girls 🤮 but not so heartbroken when she's making her sticky lemon chicken and shovelling it down her throat

• Haha
  • Sick

Thebluebean

In all seriousness though, I’m not sure I can cope with 7 months of baby chat. A close friend of mine is documenting everything on her Instagram and ive had to mute her as she seems to think she’s the only person to have a baby.

I’m a Mum btw, and I’m happy for her, I just wish some sacred things were kept a bit more private.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I’m cringing for her. Why didn’t she just say nothing and upload this picture. How much effort has she gone to just for a picture for the gram? It’s insane sorry!

• Haha

Dublife2030

So In1 week she has completely back tracked on 2 major things that were soooooooo important to her.
1. 2nd hand clothes shopping. Accepting that free coat just because your being paid?? She's been telling us for months about 2nd hand clothes shopping and how important it is but not if your paid to advertise, then get out there lads and buy buy buy don't forget to use her swipe up 🙄🙄
2. The cleaning products advent calender. I guess the refill centre she was at a few weeks ago isn't important now.

So basically ignore everything she's said for the last few months it means nothing, when she's being paid she'll sell anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d think given how “unwell” she felt the other day she’d want to eat some plain foods for a few days! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also “enough food to make me feel sick” !!
She’s an absolute moron. I swear she’s getting worse every day. Why is she always so distracted in her stories, it’s frustrating! And what was that story about trying to cross the road with Digby all about, she’s absolutely off her rocker!

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Seriously all that time and it was just for a few balloons. What a boring reveal 🙄
Crying 😂😂😂

Wtf did she need all those pumps for to take THAT?
Charlie looks uninterested and she’s staring at him like a right weirdo. Also don’t think the dog will be wrestling with a child but okay...

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if maybe her miscarriage last time was more complicated than we might think (she’s never properly spoke about it, has she), maybe further on or had some complications like an infection, or was maybe something like an ectopic pregnancy. And that’s why she’s having extra scans, even on the NHS, and long appointments. I don’t know though and obviously hope she’s doing well.

I know what people mean about influencers and pregnancy. I don’t mind pregnancy content- I am actually pregnant myself with my 2nd, however I wouldn’t particularly seek it out from someone like Char, if I wanted particular pregnancy advice I’d go to a more trusted and reputable source. No offence to her but she’s not exactly going to give me any tips, insights or information really.
I do think that generally she’s just a normal girl with her boyfriend and they want a family together, and I feel like watching her pregnancy stories so far is a bit like watching a friend or acquaintance- she has a normal house, buying bundles of clothes second hand etc, as opposed to some influencers who seem to have their babies as an accessory, live in massive house, get loads of gifted designer baby gear, use filters on the kids etc.

I for one can’t wait to see the baby do a little head wobble boomerang just like Mama Char 🤣🤣

• Haha