Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she pauses a lot in her talking stories because she is too busy concentrating on looking at herself on the phone than thinking about what she's saying...

Reactions: 6
She needs a job. A real life job where she can interact with actual people. I started following her about 18 months ago and I really liked her. She was bubbly, cared about how she looked, her feed had a direction.... now I just feel sorry for her. She is really lacking adult conversation. Charlie seems completely disinterested in her, her eating is so disordered and her obsession with her dog.... well that’s something else. I have 4 pets including 2 dogs but she’s a whole different level. She seems breathless all the time, completely not focussed and I cannot cope with the fabrication of stories for so called content. Take a break Charlotte, for your own sake.

Reactions: 15
She needs a job. A real life job where she can interact with actual people. I started following her about 18 months ago and I really liked her. She was bubbly, cared about how she looked, her feed had a direction.... now I just feel sorry for her. She is really lacking adult conversation. Charlie seems completely disinterested in her, her eating is so disordered and her obsession with her dog.... well that’s something else. I have 4 pets including 2 dogs but she’s a whole different level. She seems breathless all the time, completely not focussed and I cannot cope with the fabrication of stories for so called content. Take a break Charlotte, for your own sake.
I've literally been saying exactly the same for months. I haven't unfollowed because i feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
She looks ridiculous in that hat and scarf. It’s like something my niece would pick out.

Also, she’s had a massive hot dog today and is now getting a takeaway chicken kebab for dinner. Her eating is out of control.

Reactions: 4
What's with the weird hand action on the takeaway story? It looks like she's miming brushing her teeth.

Totally putting on tit loads of weight just so she can lose it all next year for content.

Reactions: 5
I think Charlie needs to lighten up a little on his no take away 24/7 fitness thing to be fair. You can enjoy some treats. But she needs to chill out a bit of the block of cheese, coffees hot chocolates etc. Balance people

Reactions: 6
So In1 week she has completely back tracked on 2 major things that were soooooooo important to her.
1. 2nd hand clothes shopping. Accepting that free coat just because your being paid?? She's been telling us for months about 2nd hand clothes shopping and how important it is but not if your paid to advertise, then get out there lads and buy buy buy don't forget to use her swipe up 🙄🙄
2. The cleaning products advent calender. I guess the refill centre she was at a few weeks ago isn't important now.

So basically ignore everything she's said for the last few months it means nothing, when she's being paid she'll sell anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Charlie needs to lighten up a little on his no take away 24/7 fitness thing to be fair. You can enjoy some treats. But she needs to chill out a bit of the block of cheese, coffees hot chocolates etc. Balance people
In his defence, she was the one that used to bang on about how they were saving and being healthy and wouldn’t get any takeaways. Another one of her fads. Now she has 3-4 takeaway coffees a week!

Reactions: 1
Another caption saying exactly the same thing about keeping her feed real 😴 does she just use the same one every time but changes the odd word?! Shut up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In his defence, she was the one that used to bang on about how they were saving and being healthy and wouldn’t get any takeaways. Another one of her fads. Now she has 3-4 takeaway coffees a week!
Yeah totally agree. And him having a healthy lifestyle doesn't seem to have an ounce of influence on her. Nothing wrong with looking after yourself. But these two are polar opposites.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.