Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite sad that she has told everyone that she basically wants to create a big hoo-hah for a gram post. I mean, we all knew she would do something more than just tell us on a story but the fact she has gone to the effort to tell us that she put herself and other people at risk by queuing up for ages for supplies just for a picture, what a complete contradiction of her previous narrative and a bit of a dick move IMO.

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m cringing for her. Why didnโ€™t she just say nothing and upload this picture. How much effort has she gone to just for a picture for the gram? Itโ€™s insane sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope youโ€™re all sat on the edge of your seat waiting for her to post this photo ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ps we all knew baby was a boy weeks ago as did they with all the boys clothing sheโ€™s ruined her own gender reveal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 12
Seriously all that time and it was just for a few balloons. What a boring reveal ๐Ÿ™„
Crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wtf did she need all those pumps for to take THAT?
Charlie looks uninterested and sheโ€™s staring at him like a right weirdo. Also donโ€™t think the dog will be wrestling with a child but okay...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wtf did she need all those pumps for to take THAT?
Charlie looks uninterested and sheโ€™s staring at him like a right weirdo. Also donโ€™t think the dog will be wrestling with a child but okay...
I thought she was staring out of the window! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.