Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd that her Mum brought round the cardigans. I’d have thought his Mum would have them considering it was his Nan?? Maybe they’re incestuous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s odd that her Mum brought round the cardigans. I’d have thought his Mum would have them considering it was his Nan?? Maybe they’re incestuous 😂
that’s exactly why I’m so confused?

Omg that’s way too much seriously how far is she? 14 weeks? I pray everything is ok for her baby but 20 weeks they find out if the baby is healthy, this is all too much.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get my head around why, in my opinion, she’s gone a bit crazy with baby stuff. Maybe it is because she is bored, she’s had just two ads this year which also can’t bring in a lot of money. Does anyone know how much you get for an advert?

Reactions: 2
FB949FF8-D618-48AC-AFBE-710FCB191EAE.png

Liking her own post from her graze with char page. Bet the god damn dogs page has liked it too 😂😂 she just smacks of desperation! I know I say it every time but her grammar in her stories 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I assumed the nan comment was about a nan from her side of the family that has passed away? Maybe when char was younger? I didn’t necessarily think it was Charlie’s nan but she definitely did refer to Charlie’s nan as “her” nanna as well. Very confusing!

For some reason I find it so funny that she’s said “lashings of butter” again today. I don’t know why at all, but I just think it sounds wrong because she already said it yesterday 😂 I think I’ve gone mad 😂

Reactions: 4
The baby room looks nice. But I don't understand why she's got all that stuff out already. She's not even painted it yet. The clothes will just get covered in dust considering she's about 5 minutes pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's definitely one of those people that *needs* something to do. Poor Charlie will probably hold the baby for all of 5 mins when it gets here.

That’s not a pregnancy bump for your first at 15 weeks. Like others have said it’s a broccoli and cheese bump with the normal pregnancy bloat.

You can see she’s arcing her back too.

😒

• Haha
I’m going to have to unfollow, I have more of a bump after a Chinese. I can’t cope with the daily, in fact hourly pregnancy updates already. Long 25 weeks to go 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to have to unfollow, I have more of a bump after a Chinese. I can’t cope with the daily, in fact hourly pregnancy updates already. Long 25 weeks to go 🤦🏽‍♀️
You just know she will go 2 weeks over though!!! Also calling it now the pp pants photo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.