Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gullri

VIP Member
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Gosh, such sad news about those poor children and the lake, seems that a couple went to help their friends when they got into trouble and they all fell through.
I do think there needs to be a public information film about the dangers of ice and such. Especially as we are getting colder weather so more water will ice over.
Decades ago when I was a sprog they had public info adverts. Who remembers "Charlie Says?" That put the fear if God in me, likewise the one for "Learn to swim young man....."
Probably not allowed any more tho because somebody will be offended or traumatised .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Well,just quick off topic,I haven’t been able to go out legs to weak,tried me wellies on too heavy,anyway the shop are bringing me what I want,so nice of them and kind…

right back to topic..
she is a prat Skankymoo.sorry to insult cow.🥴

Well,just quick off topic,I haven’t been able to go out legs to weak,tried me wellies on too heavy,anyway the shop are bringing me what I want,so nice of them and kind…

right back to topic..
she is a prat Skankymoo.sorry to insult cow.🥴
Oh think this post was moved from Skanky thread.🥴never mind.🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

MrsEms

VIP Member
British Blue, she's about 9yrs old now ❤

Oh she does Ems, the OH keeps telling her "You're beautiful you are" I say thanks "Thanks Hunny" and he says he was talking to the cat 🤣🤣
Oh I get that, husband says to our little yappy dog "be quiet you mouthy bitch"...I tell him "I haven't said anything ya bastard"😳🤣

Only joking...MrEms speaks to the dogs like babies in a high pitched voice! It's bizarre, as soon as he walks through the door he says hello to them first🤣

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning dolly😘 I got to get my arse in gear today too🥴 I'm braving the crowds as I need to pick up some prezzies I've ordered. Got to pick up my turkey crown and beef too...does everyone here have Turkey and beef on Christmas day? Never did as a child but MrEms bloody expects it so🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and finish wrapping prezzies.

Aww, I used to have a cat called Jess and she used to do that kneading thing on me, she purred really loud aswell. Such an affectionate cat🥰 Though she did like licking your hands and had a tongue like sandpaper! Whisper sounds lovely, very happy and settling in nicely with you😊❤xxx
Here's my Jess Ems, getting in the way of wrapping presents 🎁 😻
Screenshot_20221221-114526_Messages~2.jpg

Hope everyone is well 💝

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Morning all!
OMG is so bloody cold here - I've despatched OH outside to let everyone out!

BTW if you are pissed off on the skanks thread you can still keep updated via the wikis because I am curator - anything of interest or particularly scathing photos ALL go on there to ensure we see the downfall of this old ho eventually and theres eff-all she can do about it either :) So if you don't want to venture into the minefield of the threads you can still keep an eye on stuff in skankyland and hate her more on a daily basis. :) I'm at your service

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all😊 Oh it's a thick frost this morning, bloody freezing🥶 Looks pretty outside as it's sunny with bright blue skys but I think I'll stay in and admire it from the window😁 I don't do well in the cold, makes my eyes water then my mascara runs, my nose goes red and that runs...I turn into a big snot bag so I'm staying in! I've got some Christmas wrapping to do, yay🙄

Still ongoing drama on the skanky front. It's not even amusing anymore, not when the kids are being hurt. I can laugh all day when she fucks up herself but this latest crap is horrible.
Dolly, I know what you mean about posters that come on a thread and ask what's happening. Maybe Pom should make an advert we can post every few pages..."don't fucking ask us, read the wiki you lazy bastard"🤣

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Hello friends, I ve been in hospital since November 15. My appendix burst and filled my belly with puss infection. The meds I have got to stop my MS from hurting my body makes it hard for me to heal.

So my bowels stopped moving and damn it hurt.
“Gullri you have to eat to get your bowels moving” staff say
But when I do it hurts like hell and I look 9 months pregnant 😩

They sent me home but I had to get back in hospital after two days. Typical 😤

But today I feel a bit better and am not in pain.

Take care all and listen to your body
❤☀❤

“Let your body learn”
Sorry to hear what happened..make sure you do what the docs tell you and get better soon xx

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Ooh, I spoke to Joshua's "birth" mother today, she sent me a couple of really cute photos of Joshua and his brother, they were only 3 weeks old 😻

frame.JPG

joshandbro3inframe3weeks.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Yep, I don't blame you regarding the KP thread, I rarely comment on it, it's just too stressful lately xx
Today was just fine because we had that "Interview" to read and scream about what a load of bollocks
it was.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello my favourite friend Pommy 👽🤗❤😘 bless you, I'd remembered you were away last week, I thought about you because the weather has been so awfully cold, I was hoping you'd still managed you enjoy yourself lovely. Kipper is just a right royal see you next Tuesday, I'm the same, I can't be doing with the cow any more. I read there but rarely post, can't be bothered lol!
Hope you've been looking after yourself and you are going to have a peaceful happy Christmas. Lots of love as always from me 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🐾💕😘 xxx
Hi my friend 😀❤💖🥰💕👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Sorry on the late reply. I hope it's ok to reply either later or tomorrow as had a migraine today. I also send some pics, as I weren't well enough to sort them out.
I reply more to your message tomorrow too and also I like to say thank you to the other lovely krusties who sent me messages on here. Sorry I'm not able to reply individually. Love and hugs Pom 💖❤😀🥰💕🤗👽🐾😘, xx.

Resizer_16715058662121.jpg

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ems how you feeling sweetie?Thinking of you.❤

Now will someone remove these fucking ginger snaps away from me.🥴
Morning dolly😘
STAND BACK FROM THE GINGER SNAPS!
only joking, go on girl...get them down you😁
Hope you're well lovely

I'm ok today, I've just sent MrEms to the doctors with some more errrr....samples of mine🤭 I said I've always put him up on a stool🤔😂

Anyway, I'm getting that little christmassy feeling now. Got the kids calendars ready for tomorrow and I've got my own too...mines not chocolate though. It's bloody wrinkle creams and shit like that🥴 I want a choccy one now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
Awwwwwww this is so cute, thank you my friend that made me smile so much and your lovely message, lol at widdles 🥰🥰🥰💕❤😊😊😊🤗👽🐾😄😘 xx

I've made you a Facehugger lamp shade for your present and in winter if out and about if very cold it can be detached and used as a scarf or face warmer 😀🥰❤😊🐾👽🤗💖😘 Love and hugs my friend 🤗💖😘xx.

View attachment 1758705
AHH, that's fab! Thank you my friend! It's just my colour too and if I use it as a facewarmer it comes complete with bollock earrings by the looks of it, what's not to like about that!! Thank you my lovely 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾😘😘❣ xx

Still catching up, hope all ok today. Thank god it's Friday 👽🤗❤😘 xxx

Can't say too much but about it. But MrC and I are closer than ever. He didn't mind me doing a bit of digging. He said I'm very smart for looking for the facts and not being ruled by emotions x

Dolly I'm going to say goodbye to you and tattle. Thank you for being my friend. God love you. I didn't just want to leave without telling you. Love as always MrsC xxxx
Mrs C. I hope you will come back and update us once the case is sorted. I think you are being very sensible at the minute to have a break. Come back & say what you can when you can. Take very good care of yourself xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm back! I have been kept occupied dissecting that Sunday Times crap but its quiet at the moment so here I am;

Well the other night I was just about to start cooking dinner when all the electrics went off so we had two hours by candleight in front of the fire - nice in one way but we were bloody starving so ate too many biscuits instead and ruined our dinners! Thankfully though our Big Freeze seems to be over with because its back to bucketing with rain again, plus ça change! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better Gullri xxx

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
❤😊Starting to get better now Notty 🤗☀

@Harrigan Thank you Harri I am starting to slowly get better!
❤
Still got stomach pain but I am home from the hospital for the third time! But can’t travel to my family in the south this Christmas.

Bet your lovely quilts keep you and your family all warm this winter😊❤
Dear Gullri I’m so glad you’re home. Please look after yourself and if you need company there is always somebody on here to chat to.

Take care lovey x

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok today. I don't for one minute blame our Ems for saying no to looking after I'll children, especially when their Mother has fucked off doing god knows what, it's her responsibility not yours lovely ❤😘

Looks like we are all chicken cookers today, my friend gave me 2 roast in the bag ones yesterday with herbs and stuffing already in so I've done them for later & later in the week.

Ems & Captain you both get 9.5 out of 10. No mint sauce 🤣🤣 kidding, they both look so good and I'd eat both if invited ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all, wow, there was some DWAMA in the skanky room this morning! Not a lot going on really, weather is crap, husband is off work for 2 weeks and is in a foul mood as usual.

Hope everybody is keeping well xx
Oh I've just been reading the dwama🤣 That poster has form for early morning rants🤔 They did say they were hungover but i think they could be still pissed🤣

Awwww sounds lovely Chrimbo dins Ems,unfortunatly when I was a kiddie (here I go again fucking old tart I am)Turkey wasn’t as popular as it is now,mum and dad couldn’t afford it we used to have a capon.

mum was such a gorgeous cook,her roasts were to die for.Both worked In factories,mum used to get Dundee cake,bottle of port and bottle of sherry from work.

Ahhh cat sounds lovely,they do that as it reminds them of being a kitten,if you see kittens being fed by mummy,you can see they knead near the teet to get the milk moving bless em.

Do men do the same?😳🤣🤣🤣🤭
I don't know why Turkey is popular tbh🤷🏻‍♀️
You've got lovely memories dolly. We had a disaster every year growing up. I've one of my mum at Christmas where she made lumpy gravy😁 Then she put it through a sieve forgetting to put a jug underneath...all the gravy went down the sink🤣 Another year the cat ate half the turkey (raw) during the night😳...always something!

Do men do the same? Well if MrEms tried to milk me I'd knock him out 🤣

• Haha